NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.

GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/18
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 40

Sunday, 10/21
    9:30 AM EST : Tennessee ( 6.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 49.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4.5 ) at Jacksonville ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 6.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : New England ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3 ) at NY Jets ( 3 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Baltimore ( -2.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -11 ) at San Francisco ( 11 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 42
    8:20 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 6 ) at Kansas City ( -6 ) —- T: —

Monday, 10/22
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 54

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• fildo22

Anyone get in on the London single game? Melvin Gordon sitting at a nice 10% ownership. Taywan Taylor sitting at the same ownership, Tajae Sharpe at 3. I’m hoping for the Titans non-existent passing attack to come out today, 2 TDs for Mariota and one rushing.

• econbrah11

The Rams will destroy the 49ers today. Fade Gurley and Woods at your own risk.

• yisman

@fildo22 said...

Anyone get in on the London single game? Melvin Gordon sitting at a nice 10% ownership. Taywan Taylor sitting at the same ownership, Tajae Sharpe at 3. I’m hoping for the Titans non-existent passing attack to come out today, 2 TDs for Mariota and one rushing.

I played 5 lineups in the showdown qualifier but that’s it.

• GoldenWolf87

@econbrah11 said...

The Rams will destroy the 49ers today. Fade Gurley and Woods at your own risk.

Yup lol whose fading Gurley? i am not for sure.

• Simplebitz

@monarch said...

I forsee a Diggs ceiling game. Most of his routes are super quick and Jets play man/down most of their secondary. I hope they blitz

Hmmm….Jets will probably scheme to stop Thielen so Diggs can run wild but that wind will get pretty hairy. Gonna be tough

• mike42

@frUnk said...

I agree, play your players, and stop worrying about 15-20 mph winds. Google some studies, from what I found, winds in that range don’t significantly impact NFL passers. And teams might call 5 more run plays, instead of passes.

Sure, if you are at a toss up between 2 players, you might use the wind as a tie breaker. But I’m not fading guys just because of 20 mph winds.

I basically disagree with you except for the fact that the totals haven’t moved much. Min/jets went down a point or so, but Philly hasn’t budged. If Vegas isn’t moving lines than maybe it’s not as bad. Idk, still processing it all.

• GoldenWolf87

I am only doing 22 MMs Line ups today,
    A bit of everything. Barber/Joe only one line up/Joff/Kik/Cohen/Duke/ChubbAdam Thielen/Tate.

GL everyone! and those who say fuk Chubb.

• ASitar

@Simplebitz said...

Hmmm….Jets will probably scheme to stop Thielen so Diggs can run wild but that wind will get pretty hairy. Gonna be tough

Read my post 2 pages back – Jets 3rd string corner is not stopping Thielen

• oaktwnraidr

@Gathman78 said...

These mini Kevin Roth’s that keep posting about some wind and scaring people off plays are downright hilarious. These games aren’t taking place in a wide open cornfield.

30 mph wind doesnt concern you as far as a WR reaching his ceiling?

• Messiah717

@fildo22 said...

Gordon isn’t playing.

• squidkill

@GoldenWolf87 said...

Do not fade Chubb or Duke.

I faded it awhile ago. It’s back to normal. 😂

• DC2380

damn just like that T. Williams. SMH

• oaktwnraidr

Tyrell Wiiliams at it again!

• monarch

Ekeler made a special teams tackle…I bet Rivers throws 45 times and Ekeler gets his customary eight touches.

• Messiah717

@oaktwnraidr said...

30 mph wind doesnt concern you as far as a WR reaching his ceiling?

Probably mostly be 15-20. Maybe some higher gusts but it’s not like they will play in a hurricane. Also, like he said with the cornfields. They don’t play these games on an airport runway.

• Dunzor

@Messiah717 said...

Gordon isn’t playing.

I think he meant that 10% of people didn’t know that so they’re dead money which is good for the rest of us

• Simplebitz

@ASitar said...

Read my post 2 pages back – Jets 3rd string corner is not stopping Thielen

True…But Diggs gotta eat too.

• jettstop

@oaktwnraidr said...

ceiling?

This is where you get low ownership on what could be a great game.

• fildo22

@Messiah717 said...

Gordon isn’t playing.

Ya that’s what I was trying to get at, Taywan at the same ownership as an inactive.

• DC2380

thoughts on ebron?

• depalma13

@yisman said...

fantasydraft no late swap for NFL burned me twice last season and it got me for the first time this season now with the MGIII surprise inactive.

Thu-Mon slate, Thursday night he didn’t have a designation.

He hurt his hamstring on Friday.

• chatmar

Thoughts about A. Peterson?

• squidkill

@jettstop said...

This is where you get low ownership on what could be a great game.

• Messiah717

@fildo22 said...

Ya that’s what I was trying to get at, Taywan at the same ownership as an inactive.

Gotcha

• queensfinest

im outside tailgating at jets game. its very windy. just a heads up for ppl playing guys in vikings vs jets

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).