NFL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.

GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/18
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 40

Sunday, 10/21
    9:30 AM EST : Tennessee ( 6.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 49.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4.5 ) at Jacksonville ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 6.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : New England ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3 ) at NY Jets ( 3 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Baltimore ( -2.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -11 ) at San Francisco ( 11 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 42
    8:20 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 6 ) at Kansas City ( -6 ) —- T: —

Monday, 10/22
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 54

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Snakes1594

Do you try to fit in both qb’s tonight? Might have to sacrafuce hill for dalton. Good or bad?

• squidkill

@Messiah717 said...

My season long fantasy site hasn’t either.

Take ur season long site and send it straight yo your kazoo. No season long talk since Raymond passed away!!!!!!!

• okiehorn

All updated for me finally.

• Micah831

Most updated. Still waiting on dal wash game. Thank god. I was winning 0 now winning $250 haha whew!

• Messiah717

@squidkill said...

Take ur season long site and send it straight yo your kazoo. No season long talk since Raymond passed away!!!!!!!

• GoldenWolf87

22 Lineups end result 290$ ok fine will take it.

• Kamais_Ookin

I thought it was still updating couldn’t believe how little yards elliott got lol. I guess that is the accurate results. Went kind of heavy today, will have to dial it down next week build up the bankroll some.

• GoldenWolf87

LOL LOL LOL LOL say what? the winning line up winner had Alshon Jeffery as his Flex? and some called FF experts told FF players to avoid him.

• squidkill

Got smoked today. Can’t seem to get things right

• aboynamedsuh

Was I the only one that remembers Black Friday and was expecting the Department of Justice screen? Anyone?

• squidkill

@GoldenWolf87 said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL say what? the winning line up winner had Alshon Jeffery as his Flex? and some called FF experts told FF players to avoid him.

Nothing wrong with that. Jefferey was a strong play. Panthers secondary is trash

• oaktwnraidr

@GoldenWolf87 said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL say what? the winning line up winner had Alshon Jeffery as his Flex? and so many so called FF experts told FF players to avoid him.

most research and articles i read were positive on Ertz and Alshon. i came off Jeffrey this morning in favor of galloday because of the concerns with wind

• squidkill

@GoldenWolf87 said...

Nothing wrong with that. Jefferey was a strong play. Panthers secondary is trash

• zombiekopitar

Holy shit I finished .08 outside of first place!
    https://imgur.com/a/eCqsUQa
    That was so ridiculously down to the wire and Zeke was giving me a stroke the whole time

• Messiah717

@GoldenWolf87 said...

Shows why you should make your plays and shutout the noise.

• Kamais_Ookin

@squidkill said...

Got smoked today. Can’t seem to get things right

Same, today was really brutal. Last week wasn’t a whole lot better for me. Hoping to get back on the right track next week.

• oaktwnraidr

@zombiekopitar said...

That was so ridiculously down to the wire and Zeke was giving me a stroke the whole time

whats the buy in on that touney? i had a LU in the $3 at 179 that only won $10 lol. Congrats on the win man! atleast some of us here are winning today

• ASitar

Went Watkins to leave $ on table and be diff.

• Supershorty

First time to do head to heads and won all of them! Unfortunately none of my milly lineups hit because wind made me trade out Jeffery and I like injured peeps!

• Liquidice944

@ASitar said...

Went Watkins to leave $ on table and be diff.

Why the hell wouldn’t you play Watkins? Actually, If you aren’t comfortable winning money you shouldn’t play Watkins. I can’t think of any other reason though.

• badtrip

@zombiekopitar said...

Nice one! Very well done entering a contest with a good structure.

• GraivyTrain

Quick…

Mahomes, Barkley, Hill, & Uzomah

OR

Ryan Barkley Julio Hooper

??

• IvanCalderon

Gravy id go anything with Saq 😊

• ASitar

@Liquidice944 said...

Why the hell wouldn’t you play Watkins? Actually, If you aren’t comfortable winning money you shouldn’t play Watkins. I can’t think of any other reason though.

I actually meant Walton and it auto corrected

• zombiekopitar

@oaktwnraidr said...

whats the buy in on that touney? i had a LU in the $3 at 179 that only won $10 lol. Congrats on the win man! atleast some of us here are winning today

20k $100 single entry. The big $150 filled before I could enter which worked out great because I’m sure that was not a $2k lineup there.
    A little salty i went with Zeke and Beasley over Kamara and Gallup as my last picks but I’ll still take it.

I liked the 26% cash and even distribution at the top so I’ll deff look out for that again👌

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).