NFL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.

GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/18
    8:20 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Arizona ( 1.5 ) —- T: 40

Sunday, 10/21
    9:30 AM EST : Tennessee ( 6.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 49.5
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4.5 ) at Jacksonville ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 6.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : New England ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3 ) at NY Jets ( 3 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Baltimore ( -2.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -11 ) at San Francisco ( 11 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 42
    8:20 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 6 ) at Kansas City ( -6 ) —- T: —

Monday, 10/22
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 54

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

@mike42 said...

When DK and FD first started I had a few friends tell me to do it. I’m always always calling out adjustments, which teams will show up, how teams respond, coaching tendencies, basically game scripts that are different than what most are expecting. This year has been so chalky it hasn’t paid to not see the obvious. I’m done reloading, whatever I have left in my account needs to be enough.

I like Hardy tonight. I seem to remember him scoring when he isn’t supposed to on night games but mostly, you have 2 banged up Atl WR’s with cupcake matchups, odds are pretty solid that 1 or both either don’t finish the game or are limited. In either case, Hardy should be in a spot to smash his dirt cheap salary. Gl everyone

What do you think about Fowler tonight? Eli gonna have to pass a lot, Russ Shep Q, $1200. Not ideal, but I have him in 2/3 Showdowns.

• Mtwizz777

@sfguy21 said...

I surpassed last week’s worst week ever, with a new and improved even worse week ever this week.

After doing pretty well to end the PGA season and start the NFL season, I’ve been taking an absolute bath. Starting to lose faith that I have what it takes to bring home cash here.

Me too.

• BIF

@ieatlunch said...

Don’t feel too bad, the guy who won the quarter arcade on DK had a higher score than the guy who won the milly maker.

That happens almost every week in the $3 Play Action unless it is the same guy winning both

• depalma13

This game is

• panters

@mike42 said...

Thanks man. I had a bad Sunday

Your posts are some of the very few that I bother to read. Add me to the list of degens you’ve helped. Thanks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).