1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Supanice

Me after swearing off mass entry then seeing the $10 Milly

• Supanice

Engram at $6500 looks like DK is done letting us have free money via the flow chart.

• kdsdawg

I really thought Buffalo’s D at home vs Miami would be 5,000, glad to see it at 4,300, gonna try to lock it in all L/Us
    TY Hilton at home against Houston for 5,900?, unless IND tries to slow it down like they did against KC, it will be a chance to take at that price
    will have to do some research on IND secondary on who to bring it back with
    get right spot for Goff at Atlanta
    now you Malcom Brown truthers have a spot to play your boy in if Gurley is out again, if Gurley plays, sign me up at 6,400

• kdsdawg

@Supanice said...

Engram at $6500 looks like DK is done letting us have free money via the flow chart.

he had an MCL strain, see if he is ready to go or not

• SteeloCity

If Engram is out, sign me up for all the Golden Tate on FD

• smokeyca14

Bills D $4300 vs Mia, lets see what flawed reasoning there is not to pay this…

• 9BJennies

Josh Jacobs looks like a bargain

• Ace15

@smokeyca14 said...

If Fitzmagic gets the start you never know….he could throw 4tds or 4ints, but the difference between him and Rosen is there’s a chance. Also, SF D, Jax D (depending on Ramsey), and CHI D I think are all in ok spots which could be a nice pivot.

• P0key

@smokeyca14 said...

Bills D $5500 on FD..

Anyone else pairing with Singletary? I need some news saying he is good to go and Gore will take a backseat

• Ndepompei

Josh Jacobs too cheap at 5k

• parrothead112

Hunter Henry, Jacobs, T.Y, Matt Ryan, Bears. All look pretty okay early on. And maybe Keenan Allen, too cheap

• thedkexperience

Finally … we have arrived at Josh Allen week!

200-100 game incoming minimum.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@thedkexperience said...

Finally … we have arrived at Josh Allen week!

200-100 game incoming minimum.

200-100 might also be the final score of the Cards and Giants game.

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

200-100 might also be the final score of the Cards and Giants game.

You have a point. Lol.

If the Giants are all healthy I think the order of usage becomes Engram as an absolute lock, Saquon as a very viable option at a discount and then maybe Shep. Engram should get 20+ with his eyes closed. Keep in mind that Patrick Peterson is back this week (I think). Dimes is also an option but I think he’s probably like 5th on the QB list.

As for the Arizona side, I got Murray as a top 3 option – might be the most popular QB actually. Fitz will get his dozen points. I like to play DJ when he is priced down though and (on FD) his price is about as much as Fournette and almost to Dalvin. I’ll probably avoid him but yeah, 15-25 points is certainly in play.

• thedkexperience

@P0key said...

Bills D $5500 on FD..

Anyone else pairing with Singletary? I need some news saying he is good to go and Gore will take a backseat

I’m pairing them with Allen. He rushed for 200+ yards against Miami last year. They are worse now by magnitudes so if you just squint and pretend he is their RB it effects the same result as the RB-DEF stack.

• Supanice

Marlon Humphrey shadow on Locket means it’s DK week.

Allen in shorts and Metcalf shirtless, we are putting together the calendar.

• Falconsfan101

So…where is all the Rams stackers saying the 49ers defense was overrated? Lol. 49ers punked the Rams.

• queensfinest

tight ends vs arizona are amazing but i still dunno if i can pay $6500 foe evan engram. they are finally really pricing up tight ends vs them so its not such a layup.

• queensfinest

josh jacobs just 5k vs the really bad packers run defense. im liking that a lot

• TJRhodes

Josh Allen and Fournette in the same lineup, are we looking at 350 yards rushing combined?

• thedkexperience

@TJRhodes said...

Josh Allen and Fournette in the same lineup, are we looking at 350 yards rushing combined?

• Way2fast23

@thedkexperience said...

I’m pairing them with Allen. He rushed for 200+ yards against Miami last year. They are worse now by magnitudes so if you just squint and pretend he is their RB it effects the same result as the RB-DEF stack.

My favorite stack of the week easily!!!

• Zwalt83

I’m kind of liking the Jags Defense vs Cinci

• TheGreatBambino

Hunter Henry at $4k is way too cheap,
    and is B. Cooks this weeks Fuller/Diggs?

• klacy56

4K on dk Henry is a must play for me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler