1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Falconsfan101

@Ace15 said...

Yeah, I’m already all in on Hooper. Ridley helps me move up other places as well. I like it. Will still probably sprinkle some Julio, but yeah I’m already over-weight on Hooper.

It is sad to see Julio withering away in his prime on the Falcons. As a Falcons fan I hate saying that, but it is what it is. Dude is a generational talent who has incredible route running and physicality. He will probably have a 50 pt game here soon, but will have to be against a team that can’t push the pocket. He is being doubled, and sometimes tripled by the defense. Julio hasn’t been utilized correctly in years by the coaching staff. It is mind boggling. He is literally great at every aspect of being a WR.

• mike42

@JTAx33 said...

If he wasn’t so close to Kyler and Lamar I’d be all about it

It’s the whole 6100-6700 range that’s loaded this week. 1/2 dozen guys that should have great floor/ceiling combo’s. I’m mot as high on Murray as most will be. After teams play ATL or TB everyone thinks the QB is better than he really is. He’s getting better for sure and the Giants are not a big step up in class, but anyone is a step up in class from TB/ATL and that should be enough for him not to threaten his ceiling this week.

• mike42

@Falconsfan101 said...

It is sad to see Julio withering away in his prime on the Falcons. As a Falcons fan I hate saying that, but it is what it is. Dude is a generational talent who has incredible route running and physicality. He will probably have a 50 pt game here soon, but will have to be against a team that can’t push the pocket. He is being doubled, and sometimes tripled by the defense. Julio hasn’t been utilized correctly in years by the coaching staff. It is mind boggling. He is literally great at every aspect of being a WR.

I’m amazed that teams can double him with all the weapons you guys have. It seems like Ryan just doesn’t have time so he’s dumping off a ton to TE’s and RB’s. No eason to believe that will change this week. Julio is going to need a splash play or 2 to smash.

• thedkexperience

@Falconsfan101 said...

Here is a great time to explain why paying up at WR is generally a bad idea.

Julio Jones is a great player. He might be a 1st ballot Hall of Famer and can absolutely be included in a top 10 WR of all time conversation.

He is also having what many people – especially DFS players – consider a down year. The funny part is he is still about 6th in full season scoring at his position and is on pace to end the year with a line of 90 catches for 1245 yards an 10 TDs which would probably have him finish as a top 3 WR overall.

Then next year everyone would be super hyped to play him again at 9000 a week cause “he’s JULIO!!!!!” when in reality what makes him great is that he can get between 10-18 points 14 out of 16 weeks.

He isn’t 9000 cause he’ll get 30-40 points once a season yet everyone keeps paying for that once a year monster game.

• squidkill

@Savatag3 said...

Work league Thur-mon slate, is Lindsay a must play against KC this week @5700?

Deebo your gig is up. Your league mates found your info stash. 👀

• deeebo

@squidkill said...

Deebo your gig is up. Your league mates found your info stash. 👀

haha mines sun-mon

• thedkexperience

To follow up on my Julio point, now that we are 6 weeks in, I highly recommend that every WR you use you should divide their catches, yards and TDs by their games played and then multiply them by 16.

Almost everyone will be near their established career averages as long as they haven’t been hurt or benched.

WRs are up and down by nature. Stefon Diggs just had the biggest positive regression game you’ll ever find and is now on pace to almost exactly match his totals last year.

• parrothead112

If Sterling Shepard is out, does anybody have any feels on Darius Slayton?

• Savatag3

@deeebo said...

haha mines sun-mon

Hahaha nope definitely don’t know deebo but love his idea of spreading out when he asks for Help on spots he is stuck in decision wise

• thedkexperience

@parrothead112 said...

If Sterling Shepard is out, does anybody have any feels on Darius Slayton?

Any Slayton play really should be tabled until we hear about Saquon, and Engram first. The Giants have a clear hierarchy where Saquon eats first and most with Engram second followed by Sheppard then Tate. Slayton would be at best their fifth passing game option and still no better than 4th if only Sheppard misses.

• keephustlincuz

@deeebo said...

haha mines sun-mon

Deebo.. can we h2h this week. I just made a FD sun mon lineup.

• Zwalt83

Thoughts on Goff I feel this is a bounce back game for him and Cooks, Atlanta’s D is trash vs the pass

• deeebo

@keephustlincuz said...

Deebo.. can we h2h this week. I just made a FD sun mon lineup.

hmmmmm sorry man – work league only – i cant end up playing more and depositing more $. dont want to end up being addicted haha 😂

• keephustlincuz

@deeebo said...

hmmmmm sorry man – work league only – i cant end up playing more and depositing more $. dont want to end up being addicted haha 😂

For a dollar?

• thedkexperience

@Zwalt83 said...

Thoughts on Goff I feel this is a bounce back game for him and Cooks, Atlanta’s D is trash vs the pass

• Njsum1

@thedkexperience said...

Here is a great time to explain why paying up at WR is generally a bad idea

Is it because TY Hilton is 5900 at home in a dome playing against the Texans.

• thedkexperience

@Njsum1 said...

Is it because TY Hilton is 5900 at home in a dome playing against the Texans.

Let me check the FD price. To me “paying up at WR” is anyone above 7.5k. 9K is flat out insanity in my book.

He’s 7.6K on FD. Seems pretty correctly priced to me.

• mike42

@thedkexperience said...

The Giants have a clear hierarchy

You can’t officially say that untill we see Tate and Sheppard on the field together. If Tate plays the slot, he may end up taking a little bit away from the others and slip ahead of Sheppard in total. Tate is who we should be looking at this week, not Slayton. PP never goes in the slot so you know he’s going to be open, anyone on the outside and you have to hope a little. Not sure Vance will have PP travel/shadow, he may just keep him on that side, think that’s what he did with the guys in Denver.

• Njsum1

@thedkexperience said...

Let me check the FD price. To me “paying up at WR” is anyone above 7.5k. 9K is flat out insanity in my book.

Why are you checking the FD price? Your name is thedkexperience….haha 🤷‍♂️😁. It’s TY week on DK, don’t fight it, embrace it.

• deeebo

@thedkexperience said...

yeah i was trying to have him in my lineup on FD but it just does not work…gonna have to fade

• mike42

@techndiego said...

f recency bias is a thing… ownership should be low. He literally dropped 3 TD passes. Watson was visibly frustrated. Coutee has the reputation vs Colts. Assume it’s a slot thing vs Colts zone D/ST???? I wonder if they can put any pressure on Watson really.

Think just the opposite. Everyone knows he should have scored 40 again and will play him. Everyone thinks Nuk is a dink and dunk guy and maybe not worth the money. Imagine the “experts” will be touting him too. “He should have smashed.” and “you can’t fade him because he can break the slate” should be the type of things you hear on podcasts this week.

• squidkill

Marlon Mack is a steal on DK

• Give me all the And hooper combo.

• Ace15

@squidkill said...

Marlon Mack is a steal on DK

Shhh, Let ppl play TY. I’m all over Mack.

• @TJRhodes said...

Why don’t they make him part of the passing game?

because he is slow and old—regressive, really. Doesn’t get great separation, but I don’t know what kind of route tree he is used to versus what LeFleur has him running now.

To his credit, he had a viable end zone target that he had a shot at last night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).