1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Messiah717

It’s worth repeating with these Showdowns. If you want any chance of winning you should be leaving money on the table and develop what you think a likely game script can be. If you’re just going out to try and tie 200 people it’s a waste of time.

• monarch

@Messiah717 said...

It’s worth repeating with these Showdowns. If you want any chance of winning you should be leaving money on the table and develop what you think a likely game script can be. If you’re just going out to try and tie 200 people it’s a waste of time.

Not really. I’ll take a 1k tie for first

• ASitar

@Messiah717 said...

Yep. Even if you like the guy you can Juuust get in your 6th spot more than the guy $800 less (for example). Think about who most people click on when you’re on your last flex spot that had the same build. I hate leaving less than $20” on the table. It’s duped 20x

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@sfguy21 said...

That’s a bold assumption

Well Stidham did play last time vs the Jets. He played so well he scored a TD in his only pass.

• Kamais_Ookin

Ez 6+ receptions for white today. He smash with no burkhead

• monarch

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Ez 6+ receptions for white today. He smash with no burkhewd

He will be the chalk CPT

• Agent47

@sfguy21 said...

That’s a bold assumption

Hahaha, as you can see, my lack of effort extended to my comment as well!

• monarch

Jets DST 2800 is a decent value play. They start off with 10 points and will probably get to Brady a couple times plus you are getting Jamal Adams who is a threat to score.

• squidkill

Not a bad play to play both defenses tonight.

• Ace15

Anyone else playing Nugent at CAPTAIN?

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

are you predicting a low scoring 12-9 type of game? If so, defense at captain is probably the way to go

• ASitar

@squidkill said...

Not a bad play to play both defenses tonight.

I got one. Bolden in one too (out of 7 LUs).

• Loading up on defenses most likely. Really want to have the balls to just stack jets offense, don’t think i do. If i do darnold with throw 4 picks in the 1st q.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Loading up on defenses most likely. Really want to have the balls to just stack jets offense, don’t think i do. If i do darnold with throw 4 picks in the 1st q.

Do it for us then lol

• HoodsFromTheWood

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Loading up on defenses most likely. Really want to have the balls to just stack jets offense, don’t think i do. If i do darnold with throw 4 picks in the 1st q.

Lol I’m playing for the tie. Cap Pat D and Pat onslaught from there

• ASitar

All you need from Jets DST is 12 DK points for only $2,800. 43 O/U, Jets D getting healthy, Pats thin at WR, Pats have allowed 7 sacks L2 games, and I mean hey they put up 16 DK points against them week 3.

• squidkill

@Ace15 said...

Anyone else playing Nugent at CAPTAIN?

No. He blows.

• Bigjah

I stacked jets offense and went two rb for pats. Faded Brady if you want to win big you have to think of the dumbest lineup you could possibly make and submit it. Haha bol guys

• @Agent47 said...

(that scoring pace is just not sustainable for a defense and they’re priced way up)

I don’t disagree, but their O-line is so beat up that the sacks and pressure will certainly be there.

• Wrx_guy

Best play 4K and under? Idk if I trust Nugent to get any field goal attempts

• telestraightshooter

anyone else finding noticeably better success w/ in-game showdowns?

• ASitar

Showdown: you need the 3 pieces of chalk, the two low-owned guys to get theirs, and you need the right captain that allows this LU yet gets 20+ real points. I think I got one tonight that fits that. They just gotta do as I’m hoping.

• monarch

I’ve got to go build 20 LUs for this slate. Not feeling it.

• NDNole

Not playing showdown tonight cause im done trying to figure out the pats. But a wacky thought came to mind. Edelman, white, jacoby M, and dorsett with no brady.

• JSteele

@NDNole said...

Not playing showdown tonight cause im done trying to figure out the pats. But a wacky thought came to mind. Edelman, white, jacoby M, and dorsett with no brady.

Brady gets hurt and Stidham suddenly turns into Studham and throws 4 TD passes?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.