1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• squidkill

@NDNole said...

Not playing showdown tonight cause im done trying to figure out the pats. But a wacky thought came to mind. Edelman, white, jacoby M, and dorsett with no brady.

Well ya gotta put that one in now

• Falconsfan101

Old man Ben Watson breaking the showdown slate tonight lol. Who else is playing snaps at TE?

• monarch

@Falconsfan101 said...

Old man Ben Watson breaking the showdown slate tonight lol. Who else is playing snaps at TE?

I saw a Patriots game like ten years ago where they were on the road vs the Vikings and they opened in the shotgun and Brady threw like 27 short passes to open the game. We could see that tonight

• HoodsFromTheWood

@monarch said...

I saw a Patriots game like ten years ago where they were on the road vs the Vikings and they opened in the shotgun and Brady threw like 27 short passes to open the game. We could see that tonight

Better chance of seeing Squids Aunt become his Uncle….Again

• mike42

I think this is a one score game because the Jets D plays well. Mosley coming back helps, but NE O has not always been clicking and you find some reasons to like the double-digit home dog. I love Bell, imagine he gets a lot of touches and does enough with them to matter. Hope he does, I traded for him in season-long after seeing his schedule after tonight. If you care about season long, look at the Jets schedule and then trade for or pick up Jets players. It’s got to be the easiest schedule in the NFL for the rest of the fantasy season.

• mike42

@monarch said...

That was because nobody could run on Minny that year. They had two fatass run stuffers in the middle. All the talk going into that game was how NE wasn’t going to be able to run and were going to lose as a result, so they ended up passing like 28 of the first 30 plays and completed like 27 of them. I could see NE going more pass-happy in this one. The Jets are more vulnerable in the secondary than upfront, especially with Mosley coming back. I like the J. WHite call too given that you know G. Williams will be bringing pressure all night which should help White get some extra tgts.

• ASitar

Watson’s catching 2 TDs tonight. Brady knows he can get away with targeting him this game and get him acclimated with the offense. And, it’s the Patriots. And Brady loves targeting his TEs on the 3 yard Line. Watson’s initial NFL touchdown arrived via Brady against the Atlanta Falcons on Oct. 9, 2005. It traveled 33 yards on first-and-10 in the third quarter of action at the Georgia Dome, and it was one of three scoring strikes thrown by Brady that afternoon.

• monarch

@mike42 said...

That was because nobody could run on Minny that year. They had two fatass run stuffers in the middle. All the talk going into that game was how NE wasn’t going to be able to run and were going to lose as a result, so they ended up passing like 28 of the first 30 plays and completed like 27 of them. I could see NE going more pass-happy in this one. The Jets are more vulnerable in the secondary than upfront, especially with Mosley coming back. I like the J. WHite call too given that you know G. Williams will be bringing pressure all night which should help White get some extra tgts.

That’s it. The Williams brothers!

I’m on Gunner. Hopefully he is a go

• monarch

If Gunner and Dorsett are out then I may have to make a Meyers CPT build

• klacy56

@Bigjah said...

I stacked jets offense and went two rb for pats. Faded Brady if you want to win big you have to think of the dumbest lineup you could possibly make and submit it. Haha bol guys

Dang I did something like this

• JSteele

@ASitar said...

Watson’s catching 2 TDs tonight. Brady knows he can get away with targeting him this game and get him acclimated with the offense. And, it’s the Patriots. And Brady loves targeting his TEs on the 3 yard Line. Watson’s initial NFL touchdown arrived via Brady against the Atlanta Falcons on Oct. 9, 2005. It traveled 33 yards on first-and-10 in the third quarter of action at the Georgia Dome, and it was one of three scoring strikes thrown by Brady that afternoon.

Jamal Adams is a ballhawk, I don’t think Watson gets much although I like the Narrative

• NDNole

@JSteele said...

Brady gets hurt and Stidham suddenly turns into Studham and throws 4 TD passes?

Nope. Brady dots them with passes for rec and yards but no td passes. Or just one.

• JSteele

@NDNole said...

Nope. Brady dots them with passes for rec and yards but no td passes. Or just one.

I assume you put in Sony or Bolden for mop up duty as well then?

• monarch

Jim McBride
    @globejimmcbride
    ·
    16m
    Damien Harris is out stretching with the regulars. Could this be the week the rookie back gets into the #Patriots offensive rotation? Inactives will be announced at 6:45.

• Bigjah

This season pats have alternated games for defensive touchdowns. They are not due tonight…. Fade pats d. It’s chaulk

• NDNole

@JSteele said...

I assume you put in Sony or Bolden for mop up duty as well then?

Yeah that would be the thought but im not playing the showdown because i’d crash and burn lol. Its the pats and I never get them right.

• monarch

Starting to like Sony. He has the positive correlation with Edelman and they are on extended rest. He smashed the Chiefs in a similar setup last season.

• monarch

All the Pats receivers are ACTIVE tonight outside of Gordon and the TEs. Dorsett, Gunner are in. Damien Harris is in

• apatojay

Ryan Griffin seems like a quality sleeper. He has gotten 4 targets in both games darnold has played.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

Jim McBride
    @globejimmcbride
    ·
    16m
    Damien Harris is out stretching with the regulars. Could this be the week the rookie back gets into the #Patriots offensive rotation? Inactives will be announced at 6:45.

Even if he plays, he won’t get many snaps.

Damien Harris just needs a chance. Most people don’t watch college football, but if they did, they would know for all 3 years at Alabama, Damien Harris was the #1 back and Josh Jacobs was the #2 back. But Jacobs had more of an NFL type of body/splits that he was drafted ahead of Harris.

Same thing last year. Nick Chubb was ahead of Sony Michel on the depth chart every single year when they were at Georgia, except for the year Chubb tore his ACL. But…because Michel had the better NFL body/splits, he was drafted higher than Chubb and Chubb had to ride the bench on Cleveland at the beginning of last year. Well, 1 year in, and Chubb is once again rated higher than Michel despite being lower drafted.

Can Harris do the same thing to Jacobs? Probably not because ironically, he’s blocked by Michel and like 4 RBs on the Patriots depth chart. Just needs a new location. Chubb was lucky he was blocked by scrubs like Carlos Hyde.

• ASitar

I kinda want to build a LU with Vyncint Smith. Jets HAVE to do some gadget plays against this Pats D, no? $200 on DK

• monarch

@ASitar said...

I kinda want to build a LU with Vyncint Smith. Jets HAVE to do some gadget plays against this Pats D, no? $200 on DK

I threw him in one. Play him with Crowder CPT and Darnold Flex

• JSteele

@ASitar said...

He’s the return guy so you could put him with Jets D

• SteeloCity

@ASitar said...

Bro you have a different take like every five minutes lol which one is it? Michel 4 TD’s, Watson 2 TD’s, Jets D playing well…lol

• Honzerbonzer

CPT Harris for all the monies!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.