1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@SteeloCity said...

Bro you have a different take like every five minutes lol which one is it? Michel 4 TD’s, Watson 2 TD’s, Jets D playing well…lol

All 3 can happen. We got the 4 TDs from Michel, 2 TDs from Watson, and Pats will bring in Jared Stidham, and he’s gonna throw 2 TDs to the Jets defense.

Last game, Jets D played “well” because Stidham gave them a nice and easy TD on his only pass.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

You wouldn’t finally activate Harris and not use him? I know it’s Belichick, but there has to be a motive, no?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

You wouldn’t finally activate Harris and not use him? I know it’s Belichick, but there has to be a motive, no?

He could pull a Nick Chubb and get like 3 carries and 100 yards and 2 TDs (like early last season). Took the Browns like 7 games before they realized Nick Chubb was actually good.

But I doubt he sees like more than 5 snaps because he has to be activated with all the Pats injuries.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/3128720/type/nfl/year/2018

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

My thought is they might be planning on running the piss out of the football and want to have as many healthy tailbacks on the roster as possible. I see it as a good omen for Michel.

• JSteele

Everytime I click on a Pats defensive player, I get some sort of criminal activity that they were charged for. I’m trying to see information on Patrick Chung and Duron Harmon (2nd on the depth chart) and I get this:

NBC Sports’ Tom Curren reports Patriots SS Pat Chung was cited for cocaine possession.

ESPN Boston reports Patriots DB Duron Harmon was denied entry into Costa Rica for attempting to bring marijuana into the country.

Anyways, I like Ryan Griffin

• ASitar

@monarch said...

I threw him in one. Play him with Crowder CPT and Darnold Flex

Dammit, we might have the same LU. How much money did you leave on the table?

• mike42

@superstars92 said...

Even if he plays, he won’t get many snaps.

Damien Harris just needs a chance. Most people don’t watch college football, but if they did, they would know for all 3 years at Alabama, Damien Harris was the #1 back and Josh Jacobs was the #2 back. But Jacobs had more of an NFL type of body/splits that he was drafted ahead of Harris.

Same thing last year. Nick Chubb was ahead of Sony Michel on the depth chart every single year when they were at Georgia, except for the year Chubb tore his ACL. But…because Michel had the better NFL body/splits, he was drafted higher than Chubb and Chubb had to ride the bench on Cleveland at the beginning of last year. Well, 1 year in, and Chubb is once again rated higher than Michel despite being lower drafted.

Can Harris do the same thing to Jacobs? Probably not because ironically, he’s blocked by Michel and like 4 RBs on the Patriots depth chart. Just needs a new location. Chubb was lucky he was blocked by scrubs like Carlos Hyde.

I know nothing about Harris but it’s NE, you can’t write off anything. If BB was happy with Mitchel he wouldn’t be giving Bolden TD’s and having Brady sneak it in. Mitchel is ranked last in elusiveness by PFF and has looked bad since day 1. I mean, they drafted a RB the year after they took one in the first round which is telling. Normally a RB needs to learn how to pass block but I’m not so sure it matters in NE right now. They ran the ball on like 80% of Mitchel’s snaps last year so it’s not like Mitchel spent a lot of time pass blocking. Odds are he doesn’t smash tonight but if that cat hits it hard, breaks off some nice runs, I think BB keeps giving him the rock.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@mike42 said...

I know nothing about Harris but it’s NE, you can’t write off anything. If BB was happy with Mitchel he wouldn’t be giving Bolden TD’s and having Brady sneak it in. Mitchel is ranked last in elusiveness by PFF and has looked bad since day 1. I mean, they drafted a RB the year after they took one in the first round which is telling. Normally a RB needs to learn how to pass block but I’m not so sure it matters in NE right now. They ran the ball on like 80% of Mitchel’s snaps last year so it’s not like Mitchel spent a lot of time pass blocking. Odds are he doesn’t smash tonight but if that cat hits it hard, breaks off some nice runs, I think BB keeps giving him the rock.

Sony Michel is a solid RB, but given how great NE’s schemes are and how good their OL is, Michel has largely been a disapointment in the league given he was a 1st round pick (over his college teammate Chubb too despite like I said being lower on the depth chart in college).

I don’t know if Michel will ever be a great RB, but in NE’s scheme, any RB who gets chances as TD equity, so as long as he gets the ball, he can score 2 TDs+

• ripking

No thanks on the 5 headed rb monster that is the ne patriots. I’ll go with james white and stop there.

• squidkill

@JSteele said...

Everytime I click on a Pats defensive player, I get some sort of criminal activity that they were charged for. I’m trying to see information on Patrick Chung and Duron Harmon (2nd on the depth chart) and I get this:

NBC Sports’ Tom Curren reports Patriots SS Pat Chung was cited for cocaine possession.

ESPN Boston reports Patriots DB Duron Harmon was denied entry into Costa Rica for attempting to bring marijuana into the country.

Anyways, I like Ryan Griffin

Marijuana lol And if u read chungs story it was a house he was renting out in NH. Cops found it on a table and nobody was at the residence. tied it to him because he was the renter. I mean please we are more into serial murder than drug possession. Weak sauce

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

My thought is they might be planning on running the piss out of the football and want to have as many healthy tailbacks on the roster as possible. I see it as a good omen for Michel.

Or Michel and his 3.5 YPC has been trash this year and Belichick has decided to push him with Harris.

• monarch

@ASitar said...

Dammit, we might have the same LU. How much money did you leave on the table?

100. I made another one just like it with Damien Harris

• JSteele

Damien Harris could just be used on special teams? Maybe bad news for Gunner?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Or Michel and his 3.5 YPC has been trash this year and Belichick has decided to push him with Harris.

Pretty sure Damien Harris has to be active by default. Too many injuries to Pats for him not to be active.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I think Harris gets in on the action tonight

• ASitar

@monarch said...

100. I made another one just like it with Damien Harris

Ok, good. GL

• mike42

@squidkill said...

Marijuana lol And if u read chungs story it was a house he was renting out in NH. Cops found it on a table and nobody was at the residence. tied it to him because he was the renter. I mean please we are more into serial murder than drug possession. Weak sauce

You think Watson plays a lot? You know Brady is going to get blitzed a lot, who do you think gets those quick targets?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Pretty sure Damien Harris has to be active by default. Too many injuries to Pats for him not to be active.

Who is out this week that wasn’t last week?

• monarch

Eric Tomlinson probably a better play than Harris.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Who is out this week that wasn’t last week?

Chung

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Chung

So because Chung is out Harris is active?

Pats had 10 days off and they’ve prepared and are ready to unleash Harris.

• squidkill

@mike42 said...

You think Watson plays a lot? You know Brady is going to get blitzed a lot, who do you think gets those quick targets?

They might hit Watson for 1or 2 seam routes see what he has in the tank. Worth a shot other TE s inactive. . Shorter routes to Dorset and Jules imo

• squidkill

@Pandamonious said...

So because Chung is out Harris is active?

Pats had 10 days off and they’ve prepared and are ready to unleash Harris.

I don’t think this is it chief

• Supanice

I’m not overthinking this. Full Pat’s onslaught for the double ups.

• monarch

I’ll play Harris in a Pats run game onslaught with the defense. That could happen…he is also returning kicks tonight so perhaps if the Jets ever score and Ficken can’t reach the end zone then that could be a play with Pats D

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.