1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

@chatmar said...

Thought Flaco was bad the other day, but Darnold on that last series was not close to being a professional.

Yet guys like Kap and Tebow sit at home.

• yisman

Jets special teams puts the cherry on the top by muffing a punt

while under no pressure

• Kamais_Ookin

“I’m seeing ghosts” darnold and the jets went from beating cowboys to this. From the highest of highs to the lowest of lows.

• Dunzor

Screw that punt returner with that muff, moved me just outside the cash line

• superjon

Love how ESPN Gamecast has the Patriots as 99.9% to win.

Up 33-0

With 2 minutes left.

• chatmar

Fire the Jets coach. Players don’t play for him. Dumpster Fire. Hate to see what A. Rodgers and the GB DST would do to the Jets!

• superjon

@chatmar said...

Fire the Jets coach. Players don’t play for him. Dumpster Fire. Hate to see what A. Rodgers and the GB DST would do to the Jets!

I said it a few weeks ago. Adam Gase is one of the worst coaches in the league.

• callmetouch

I need those field goals but alright

• NoLimits0

Damien Harris sighting. Why was everyone so high on him like he was going to replace Michel?

• S7ubs

@superjon said...

Yet guys like Kap and Tebow sit at home.

You coulda stopped at Kap.

• mdalb

@Dunzor said...

Screw that punt returner with that muff, moved me just outside the cash line

Same for me

• Messiah717

I really need to stop with these Showdowns.

• BIF

@NoLimits0 said...

Damien Harris sighting. Why was everyone so high on him like he was going to replace Michel?

I bet he gets more carries With Pats next year than Michel gets

• superjon

@S7ubs said...

You coulda stopped at Kap.

That’s just the Gator homer in me.

Although I’d still have a hard believing Tebow isn’t as good or better than at least 3 current starting QBs

• superjon

Gotta love how the picture of DT shows him in a Pats jersey on FD.

So the winning LU’s look like they all played 5 Patriots.

• Darnolds crying , throwing a fit in the jets locker room lol😂

• S7ubs

@superjon said...

Although I’d still have a hard believing Tebow isn’t as good or better than at least 3 current starting QBs

Thing with Tebow is, he had multiple workouts and opportunities with teams after Denver. Hell even Bill couldn’t make him work. The media circus that followed him did not help his cause, however

• JSteele

Min cash tonight. Look forward to Thursday

• NoLimits0

@superjon said...

Love how ESPN Gamecast has the Patriots as 99.9% to win.

Up 33-0

With 2 minutes left.

Never heard of Plano East John Tyler?

• BIF

@superjon said...

He’s not – Tebow was terrible and I don’t care if he won a playoff game once

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

As a cowboys fan, i am truly ashamed we lost to these bums😅

“The Mono Effect”, I think our defense thought you could “catch it” just from being around or coming in contact with Darnold or the football he was throwing

This was Darnold during the coin toss

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

Min cash tonight. Look forward to Thursday

Minimal cash tonight. As in none lol

• Falconsfly

As I know this has happened to all of us…so disgusted. Matt Ryans 3.96 fantasy points prevented me from winning $170 in a winner take all. Lost by 1.38 pts. I’ll be ruminating about that!

• ifthethunder

I diversified my QBs in my lineups, but still had too much Matt Ryan. My best lineup had Stafford (but no Marvin Jones, chagrin).

Looks like DK priced everyone up this week. I’ll give Stafford another shot. But this time, with both Golladay and Jones.
    ~

• NDNole

Almost nailed this showdown. of course the one I didn’t play goes almost exactly they way I called it. SMH.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.