1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

@mike42 said...

You can’t officially say that untill we see Tate and Sheppard on the field together. If Tate plays the slot, he may end up taking a little bit away from the others and slip ahead of Sheppard in total. Tate is who we should be looking at this week, not Slayton. PP never goes in the slot so you know he’s going to be open, anyone on the outside and you have to hope a little. Not sure Vance will have PP travel/shadow, he may just keep him on that side, think that’s what he did with the guys in Denver.

That’s fair but I stand by that it’s Saquon 1st, Engram 2nd way before we ever get to any WR.

It’s Saquon’s table. He eats. Engram was a 1st round pick. He eats. Everyone else is after that. If you want to quibble between Tate and Shep, no problem. Slayton is still 5th regardless.

• thedkexperience

@Njsum1 said...

Why are you checking the FD price? Your name is thedkexperience….haha 🤷‍♂️😁. It’s TY week on DK, don’t fight it, embrace it.

My name in real life is DK. Well my initials are anyway. Aside from my mom and my boss everyone else has called me DK for more than 20 years.

It’s the DK struggle. Tell em Donkey Kong.

• Falconsfan101

@mike42 said...

I’m amazed that teams can double him with all the weapons you guys have. It seems like Ryan just doesn’t have time so he’s dumping off a ton to TE’s and RB’s. No eason to believe that will change this week. Julio is going to need a splash play or 2 to smash.

100% correct on both parts. Pure coaching stupidity in regards to not scheming Julio the ball, and a terrible offensive line giving Ryan no time to go through progressions. The Falcons are loaded with offensive talent, yet can’t execute. I hope they get an offensive minded HC or OC soon. Quinn’s time is coming to a close. His calling card is defense and he is calling the plays, yet they are even worse than in past years when the defense was a joke. Ryan’s stats under pressure the last couple years are unreal. Everyone talks smack about Ryan being average, etc. but given the fact he only has a second or two almost every play to read and react, it is insane how good he is. I’d like to see other QBs try to play behind the Falcons line.

In summary…Julio is unplayable because Falcons. Don’t chase the one explosion game a year. Julio will always be expensive, and always have a good bit of ownership every week. Hooper is why the offense is clicking. Falcons run game is non-existent behind a garbage line. Ryan will be throwing from behind all year.

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

Marlon Mack is a steal on DK

PUT UP YOUR DUKES!
    ~

• Njsum1

@Ace15 said...

Shhh, Let ppl play TY. I’m all over Mack.

Shhh, shhhhh….let people play Mack, I’m all over TY 🏈🐐🍀

• Njsum1

@thedkexperience said...

My name in real life is DK. Well my initials are anyway. Aside from my mom and my boss everyone else has called me DK for more than 20 years.

It’s the DK struggle. Tell em Donkey Kong.

Haha…that’s awesome…thought it was a Draft Kings thing.

By chance are you a Batman fan 🤔😁

• Falconsfan101

@Njsum1 said...

Shhh, shhhhh….let people play Mack, I’m all over TY 🏈🐐🍀

Texans are better at defending the run than pass correct?

• fitz2k2

Rams traded marcus peters to ravens

• dominicanpapi

@fitz2k2 said...

Stack Ryan/Ridley/Jones/Hoop and run it back with Kupp?

• thedkexperience

@Njsum1 said...

Haha…that’s awesome…thought it was a Draft Kings thing.

By chance are you a Batman fan 🤔😁

Seemingly every hobby I have has some DK related abbreviation that people assume I’m copying haha

My gamer tag has been THEDKEXPERIENCE for about 10 years. You should have heard the nerd confusion when I was playing Elder Scrolls online not as a “Dragon Knight”.

It’s funny cause I post this about every 2 weeks. Never helps.

But it’s cool cause …

• JTAx33

@Njsum1 said...

Is it because TY Hilton is 5900 at home in a dome playing against the Texans.

TY vs Golladay is one of the only decisions you have to make this week on DK

• fitz2k2

@dominicanpapi said...

Stack Ryan/Ridley/Jones/Hoop and run it back with Kupp?

Well this could finally be the week juilo goes nuts

• TopDawgs07

@fitz2k2 said...

Gonna be hard not being all in on the Falcons passing game.

• skizums0726

Finally caught up in the forum, hope everyone had a good week. A lot of solid and smash plays sticking out that everyone has hit on. Fournette is in a smash spot, as well as Cook and I love Jacobs this week. Mack and Carson are still underpriced, especially as they more and more are starting to see bellow usage. If Saquon plays I will pay up for him. Giants are very much in the divisional race. defense looked good last week, (not sure if that was legit or a product of NE being down receiving weapons)10 days to prepare, and they will win through Saquon. The mid range receivers are the most enticing, with little I like aside from Coutee and Snead if Brown is out. Lots of options at qb, ownership will be even more so spread out than usual. Henry and Hooper will be my favorite plays from first glance. Important fact about Hilton, he has put up 29+ DK points against Houston the last 4 times they played. Hilton Mack stack, run it back if you want, lots of options there, keep in mind I believe it has gone under the line 4 out of the last 5 times, aside from the overtime game last year, and most importantly all these numbers and stats were with Luck, up to me(us) to interpret it all.

• Falconsfan101

So…Rams/Falcons looking like the Saints/Giants game back in 2015.

Falcons secondary blowing coverages and grading horribly, Rams traded Peters and Talib on IR, so who do the Rams have left to cover?

• skizums0726

Agreed, Rivers had to get the ball out quick and Tennesse’s from is better than Pittsburgh’s. I think this game will look a lot like that game but with more turnovers. I Still like Henry for the same reasons people like Hooper with Matt Ryan, this can still be a Tennessee domination and Henry puts up a good game.

edit: this was meant to be a reply to Mike’s Tennesse comment

• Ace15

Man this Rams/Falcons could end up 50-40. Rams have no CB, their safety is hurt. Doubt they scheme up something too complicated to take Julio out due to all new personell. Julio can rip the top off of that Defense. Sure Rams DLINE is legit, but they’ve been kind of underwhelming this year as well. Mix and match Falcons with Rams WR for all the monies.

• Agent47

For defenses this week, I love the Jaguars on Yahoo. While they’re the 3rd most expensive on DK, they’re the 4th least expensive on Yahoo despite having a dream match-up against a Bengals team that has given up 22 sacks through 6 games (5th most) and has the 4th worst turnover differential (-5) this season. And Jacksonville is tied for 4th in sacks this season with 19 through 6 games. I’ll be all-in with them on Yahoo.

On DK, I wish the Jags were $2,200 like they were last week, but they got bumped up to $3,500. For cheaper alternatives, I liked the Giants against a Cardinals team that gives up a lot of sacks. But I also like some Cardinals players this week, which makes me leery of going with the Giants defense. Therefore, I’m liking a Colts defense that’s at home coming off the bye against a Texans team that is ranked 26th in sacks allowed with 18 given up through 6 games. And those numbers would probably be worse if they didn’t have the fortune of going against the Falcons in Week 5 (tied for last place with 5 sacks) and the Chiefs in Week 6 (24th with 11 sacks) who both failed to register a sack. When they’ve gone against teams that can get after the QB, they’ve given up plenty of sacks (6 to the Saints in Week 1 and Panthers in Week 4 and 4 to the Jaguars in Week 2).

As good as Watson is, he does have a tendency to hold onto the ball too long sometimes, which should gives the Colts some chances to take him down and/or force some turnovers. At only $2K, the Colts D doesn’t have to do a lot to pay off their salary.

• Fuck that a.p. barkley shit i was gonna do now, time for ryan, ridley, hooper, cooks, gurly stack.

• Bnett2210

What’s the thoughts on Tevin Coleman on DK at 5600? I like the Rams passing game to bounce back, I would say Kupp and Woods both have good games, but Cooks is due for a big game.

• ifthethunder

@TopDawgs07 said...

Gonna be hard not being all in on the Falcons passing game.

Going to be hard not to stack every skill player in this game.
    ~

• mike42

@thedkexperience said...

That’s fair but I stand by that it’s Saquon 1st, Engram 2nd way before we ever get to any WR.

It’s Saquon’s table. He eats. Engram was a 1st round pick. He eats. Everyone else is after that. If you want to quibble between Tate and Shep, no problem. Slayton is still 5th regardless.

This Giant O is all of the sudden loaded, even without Sheppard. I said a couple of weeks ago but it should take shape soon, possibly this week. Crappy D, gunslinging QB and a bunch of playmakers on O. Giants games are going to be good games to stack.

• Ace15

1 game im also on, in a sneaky shootout, is BAL-SEA. Don’t sleep on that game. There will be points.

• Agent47

At TE, it’s Engram’s turn to abuse the Cardinals defense vs. TEs. But DK jacked his price up by nearly 2K, which tempers my excitement a little. However, I will have some shares as he could still be worth it at that price. Hooper is $1,200 cheaper and has a great matchup himself against a Rams team that has been struggling the last few weeks. On Yahoo, I’m learning more towards Engram as he and Hooper aren’t that far apart in price.

The cheaper guy I like on both sites is Everett against an extreme pass funnel defense in Atlanta (7th vs. the run & 31st vs. the pass).

• kdsdawg

@thedkexperience said...

Brown for minimum price last week was fine. Brown is now no longer minimum priced. Don’t play Brown this week.

do you play only cash? or do you play any GPP?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).