1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• deeebo

Engram/Gallup or Hooper/Lockett?

• mike42

@skizums0726 said...

ilton Mack stack, run it back if you want, lots of options there, keep in mind I believe it has gone under the line 4 out of the last 5 times, aside from the overtime game last year, and most importantly all these numbers and stats were with Luck, up to me(us) to interpret it all.

Last week I was all over Diggs and I didn’t stack him with his QB, I think you can stack TY and Brissett this week. If TY does his 150 plus yd game, Brissett should smash too Vs a pass funnel D that is hurting in the secondary. I don’t think you play Mack. Houston isn’t the exact opposite of KC but sort of is. Indy is well-coached so you can count on them to be smart. You keep Fuller from beating you deep and you attack Hous’s secondary. Brisset/TY/Nuk/Hous TE was my first stack this week.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Jimmy G has no right being 6k having never even 4x that in his career and rarely 3x

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Jimmy G locked

• hokie_murph

So David Johnson isn’t a thing this week?

• deeebo

@mike42 said...

Last week I was all over Diggs and I didn’t stack him with his QB, I think you can stack TY and Brissett this week. If TY does his 150 plus yd game, Brissett should smash too Vs a pass funnel D that is hurting in the secondary. I don’t think you play Mack. Houston isn’t the exact opposite of KC but sort of is. Indy is well-coached so you can count on them to be smart. You keep Fuller from beating you deep and you attack Hous’s secondary. Brisset/TY/Nuk/Hous TE was my first stack this week.

i want to play hilton but on FD he is priced at 7.6k …so im way wrs like fuller gallup and ridley. paying up at rbs, and te.

• mike42

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Jimmy G has no right being 6k having never even 4x that in his career and rarely 3x

I’m telling you guys, WASH D is the cheap D to roster this week even though salary shouldn’t be a huge issue. Wash has the 5th best rush D according to PFF.

Letdown spot, early game, injured O-line, and a pass funnel D Vs a mistake prone QB. $1900 is too cheap for a home D facing SF in this spot. SF is a good team but if they can’t run, they could look pretty bad on O.

• keephustlincuz

@deeebo said...

i want to play hilton but on FD he is priced at 7.6k …so im way wrs like fuller gallup and ridley. paying up at rbs, and te.

I need help with a cash team on FD. Are these the 3 wrs I should use?

• Bkbrlr

@thedkexperience said...

My name in real life is DK. Well my initials are anyway. Aside from my mom and my boss everyone else has called me DK for more than 20 years.

It’s the DK struggle. Tell em Donkey Kong.

It’s funny. I get similar questions from people about my SN. A buddy of mine nicknamed me as BK Broiler, like the burger King broiler sandwich from years ago. My initials are BK and I just took out the vowels. I really hate the name, but I’ve accepted it.

• fleishmo6

I would use two of those, Gallup, especially if Cooper out. Like Fuller but would include TY as the third. He is the 5th most expensive but there are 7 receivers priced between 7000-7600 and twelve if you drop down to 6500. His price seems fair and he gets all the targets

• Supanice

Anyone familiar with Marcus Peters have an idea on how that effects the Ravens defense?

Specifically if I believe Humphrey will be shadowing Lockett, what happens to Metcalf now?

• TJRhodes

Is this the week Mike Williams actually does something with all those targets? $4600 on DK seems like a steal.

• Smallchimp

@Supanice said...

Anyone familiar with Marcus Peters have an idea on how that effects the Ravens defense?

Specifically if I believe Humphrey will be shadowing Lockett, what happens to Metcalf now?

PFF has him as the seventh-best CB through Week 5 and he’s rated pretty above-average in general. It seems like the issue was one more so about getting a return for a player that wasn’t really in the long-term plans for their organization and allowing a little short-term cap flexibility. Ravens had the leverage in this deal 110%. I’d imagine this hurts the Seattle passing game, doesn’t it? Or is DK too much for him? Peters is 6’ 195 pounds with a 4.53 40 time while Metcalf is 6’3” 229 lbs with a 4.33 40 time. Metcalf was only targeted once while covered by Peters and wasn’t able to catch it, so it’s hard to say that there’s evidence how this one will go.

• skizums0726

@mike42 said...

Yea Brissett could be low owned with all the other options this week, plus he can be a salary saver. Probably the cheapest QB I’m willing to Roster. I think Indy wins and covers the spread. Houston setting up for a letdown spot after a big win. I’ll still play some Mack since Vegas thinks it will be close and Indy will feed him 25+ touches if they’re winning the whole game like I think they will.

• keephustlincuz

@Smallchimp said...

Metcalf was only targeted once while covered by Peters and wasn’t able to catch it, so it’s hard to say that there’s evidence how this one will go.

This is a pretty disappointing trade. I had lots of Metcalf on dk.

• Smallchimp

@keephustlincuz said...

This is a pretty disappointing trade. I had lots of Metcalf on dk.

Enjoy having plenty of Ridley and Julio, my man

• marker0357

feels like a week to pay up at RB

• NDNole

Im probably going all chalk this week and not getting cute. Last week was a ball buster for me. Really want to play a few giants.

• skizums0726

@Supanice said...

I’m not so sure I’m going to be too worried about Humphreys shadowing Lockwtte if he does. I was concerned with Boyd last week, Wilson>>>>>>>>Dalton.

• keephustlincuz

@Smallchimp said...

Enjoy having plenty of Ridley and Julio, my man

I am not gonna get Ridley and Julio at 8% like Metcalf would have been.

• mike42

For all the talk about McVey, the Rams could be pretty bad for the next few years. They gave Goff/Gurley big paydays and they gave up draft picks for Talib/Peters/Cooks a couple of years ago, which thinned out depth on their roster. Horrific O-line, 1 great player on D, and not much else and a very expensive, useless backfield (QB/RB). Imagine their cap space lacks flexibility. McVey should switch teams next year because he sold out the RAMS future to get to the super bowl last year.

You know who’s also going to suck for the next few years? The Cowgirls. Dak isn’t the answer and they will pay him. They just gave ZEKE all that money for a very long time and we all know how that’s going to turn out. The crazy thing is Amari is the one guy they can’t afford to lose and they won’t resign him after giving up a first-round pick to get him. What did that get them in the end if you don’t have money to resign him because you paid a RB? They had to call Zeke’s bluff. He’s got two years before the contract even kicks in.

What we thought was the formula for success, doesn’t work, unless it works. You have to get the QB right and you have to NOT pay an RB big money and most importantly, you have to win because at least you can say we won. The Cubs traded away G. Torres (who just hit a HR) for Chapman, but they won the world series because of it. The RAMS and Cowgirls made big trades and moves and they are NOT going to win anything for a very long time, because they made the moves.

• DC2380

Ramsey being traded to the RAMS

• SteeloCity

Wow. Rams get Jalen Ramsey. This changes a bit of my builds this week…might need to attack the Bengals-Jags game instead. Tyler Boyd at 5600 is a steal.

• yisman

AdamSchefter
    ·
    8m
    It’s happening: Former Jaguars’ CB Jalen Ramsey is being traded to the LA Rams for two first-round picks in 2020 and 2021, and a fourth-round pick in 2021

• Smallchimp

@mike42 said...

McVey should switch teams next year because he sold out the RAMS future to get to the super bowl last year.

Could you imagine? Builds a team for a Super Bowl, coughs up insane deals to a position everyone considers replaceable and a quarterback everyone says needs to be replaced, and then walks away from a gutted team in a market where people care more about LeBron, AD, and Kawhi Leonard or their own favorite NFL team than the Rams. Add in the Ramsey trade and now it’s a team with no future if they can’t figure it out soon lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).