1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

@skizums0726 said...

Ah yea that should of been obvious, my bad haha. John Brown is AN excellent cash play. As to your other point, not sure, let’s try to find another one haha

I thought of a few that could work in terms of just same NFL names, but they aren’t starters anymore. LIke when Brandon Marshall started for the Broncos, you would instead find Brandon Marshall the WR. There’s also two Mike Thomas in the NFL, but the Saints Mike Thomas goes by “Michael” in his official bio even though everyone clals him Mike.

Too lazy to think of anyone else. John Brown is actually really famous in history (also just a common name), so that’s why the WR won’t appear if you just type his name.

• superstars92

@mike42 said...

D. Cook should be really high owned in cash.

Also Derrick Henry will not be owned in cash games, unless you like burning your cash.

• rog11sm

I was liking cook and Mack for gpp

• ifthethunder

@superstars92 said...

Also Derrick Henry will not be owned in cash games, unless you like burning your cash.

I’m not a big fan of Latavius Murray at CHI, either.
    ~

• rog11sm

Good deal then I will pivot to Henry in gpp as that is a pretty good spot to excel in from what I can tell

• rog11sm

All right all this help is very useful
    My build will look a little like this
    Brisset
    Cook
    Henry
    Hopkins
    Hilton
    Arobinson
    Ebron
    Flex
    Chicago d

• Bkbrlr

Ever hear what awesemo’s fade of the week is?

• rog11sm

On Occasion I watch the show but have not yet this week.I like to build a couple lineups on my own stuff and then listen to everybody else.I am the master at making the worst changes ever at the last minute so now I build a couple and lock them in and then take all the advice from everything else and then lock them in instead of changing my old lineups.(barring injury news)

• rog11sm

What is his fade of the week?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mike42 said...

Does Mrs. Hood wait up for you or is she by your side at 3AM Sunday morning?

Poker night Buddy, game usually ends 2-2:30 and I’m generally too wired from the game to fall asleep. Updates/add/drops from my season-long and
    catching up with the thread calm me down. Mrs Hood will be fast asleep till she wakes up around 6:45 am for the customary rifling thru my pants pockets for ‘her share”.

• JSNEL019

Russel Wilson and Josh Jacobs or Matt Ryan and Chris Carson in DK cash?

• superstars92

@rog11sm said...

All right all this help is very useful
    My build will look a little like this
    Brisset
    Cook
    Henry
    Hopkins
    Hilton
    Arobinson
    Enron
    Flex
    Chicago d

Hope your lineup is like Enron of the late 1990s rather than early 2000s =)

That’s pretty contrarian, I would assume very few Jacoby – Hilton lineups and you added the TE too.

• rog11sm

Thank you sir, dang spell corrector

• superstars92

@rog11sm said...

Thank you sir, dang spell corrector

It’s a sign. Just hope it’s a sign from 1999.

• byo34

Going with Dolphins D in my single entry this week.. what could go wrong???

• superstars92

@byo34 said...

Going with Dolphins D in my single entry this week.. what could go wrong???

Well they can’t get fewer than like -3 FPs (actually what is the lower bound for defenses lol? Is it -3?).

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I don’t see why Woods would get the action tonight in a soft matchup. He should easily enough be able to get the ball to Kupp and some bombs to Cook

• byo34

@superstars92 said...

Well they can’t get fewer than like -3 FPs (actually what is the lower bound for defenses lol? Is it -3?).

I know Josh Allen killed the Dolphins last season, but they still did decent enough to get some points. Caused some turnovers and even got a defensive touchdown. Now I am not expecting that from tomorrows game, but a guy can dream.

• deeze3329

@rog11sm said...

What is his fade of the week?

Carson

• NarrowJ

@deeze3329 said...

Carson

For real? I’m going to guess his reasoning is just the 80 ypg given up by BAL so far this year. I guess they could stuff him, but there’s a whole bunch of guys I would have picked ahead of Carson for FOTW.

• superstars92

@byo34 said...

I know Josh Allen killed the Dolphins last season, but they still did decent enough to get some points. Caused some turnovers and even got a defensive touchdown. Now I am not expecting that from tomorrows game, but a guy can dream.

Yea I think all those min defenses can get like 7 FPs which is decent (without a defensive TD which is a bit more random). I originally had some Washington too, but I moved off of it if Lazard is playing. I can easily save up and go up to some better defenses.

• superstars92

My FOTWEli Manning. I’m projecting him for 0 FPs. That’s right, you’ll be happy if you faded him.

• deeze3329

@NarrowJ said...

For real? I’m going to guess his reasoning is just the 80 ypg given up by BAL so far this year. I guess they could stuff him, but there’s a whole bunch of guys I would have picked ahead of Carson for FOTW.

His reasoning was that he feels that with the injuries on both sides that he feels that it will be a pace down game, and Penny being back will eat in to his work load.

• klacy56

Mike gesicki might be a decent play with fitzmagic

• ifthethunder

@deeze3329 said...

His reasoning was that he feels that with the injuries on both sides that he feels that it will be a pace down game, and Penny being back will eat in to his work load.

The reasoning isn’t wrong, yet I hate it.

Because I liked Carson as a late night hammer so much. Will still have some of him.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).