1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• shades

I keep going back and forth between Hilton and Fitzgerald on DK.Hilton had a bye week to get healthy and has a good matchup at home.Fitzy also has a good matchup at the Giants.Any opinions guys?I also cut back a little on Hooper for Henry.On the surface it looks like the Titans have a good D against tight ends but the only good one they played this year was hooper and he smoked them.Thoughts on how you guys see Hooper vs Henry?Thanks everything else basically set just waiting on Packers and Cardinals injury updates going into game time.

• monarch

@IronMonkey415 said...

Speaking of Cousins anyone playing him against the Lions.

I dont feel like there is a need to? If that makes sense. I dont see a scenario against a defense with three good corners where he becomes the necessary QB on this particular slate with all the great options

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

What am I missing with Lockett? Everyone has him as top 5-7 owned at WR. Is he not supposed to be covered by Humphrey? Or are people ignoring what Humphrey has done?

• monarch

@shades said...

I keep going back and forth between Hilton and Fitzgerald on DK.Hilton had a bye week to get healthy and has a good matchup at home.Fitzy also has a good matchup at the Giants.Any opinions guys?I also cut back a little on Hooper for Henry.On the surface it looks like the Titans have a good D against tight ends but the only good one they played this year was hooper and he smoked them.Thoughts on how you guys see Hooper vs Henry?Thanks everything else basically set just waiting on Packers and Cardinals injury updates going into game time.

TY is my favorite play of the entire week. Fading a heavy volume eruption spot at his price and ownership would cause me to lose sleep tomorrow night

• Pandamonious

@shades said...

I think Hilton is the superior play on paper, but things happen. Maybe HOU sells out to shut him down? Fitz is a perfectly fine and acceptable play in his own right who will be much lower owned. I’ll almost always take Hilton at home though. If you’re worried your line up is too chalky or anything though Fitz makes a nice pivot.

My concern for Henry would be the same as others mentioned earlier in the thread that now with Gordon back and Williams healthy and wanting to keep Ekeler involved that there’s plenty of mouths to feed. I didn’t see the game against PIT, but knowing they were playing from behind, which they shouldn’t be as much so this week, I wonder if his targets go down a bit. He’s just so much more of an unknown then Hooper who has been more consistent thus far. I personally would play more Hooper than Henry and if it was just one line up it’d be Hooper over Henry, unless the 1.3K got me up to something I just loved a lot more then what I had with Hooper in there.

• timusbr

Sorry folks, I tried to stay off the forum, but I just wanted to hear if anyone has an opinion.

Jax @ Cin. Dk has Cin as #1 def vs WR.
    How is that possible? Looking at the year long stats they are mid pack. IMHO inflated at best since they have played vs several Run oriented teams anyway.

I have been wrong about Minshew and by extension have missed out on one of the greatest values of the year in WR Chark.

Does Cin have the DB’s or a great DB that will shut a receiver down?

• monarch

@timusbr said...

Sorry folks, I tried to stay off the forum, but I just wanted to hear if anyone has an opinion.

How is that possible? Looking at the year long stats they are mid pack. IMHO inflated at best since they have played vs several Run oriented teams anyway.

I have been wrong about Minshew and by extension have missed out on one of the greatest values of the year in WR Chark.

All of them are hurt this week and on most weeks their offense has not put up a fight.

Didnt they shut down Juju? Oh wait, that was the Jaylen Samuels wildcat game. I believe their DVP is meaningless and I hope it brings down Charks ownership

• superjon

@timusbr said...

2 of their starting corners are out.

Jax WR should be in play.

• ASitar

You think Jacobs ownership will be

• squidkill

Chark and uncle Len in cash

• Pandamonious

@superjon said...

2 of their starting corners are out.

Jax WR should be in play.

Not advocating either way on Chark, but Cincy’s thing has been shutting down a teams #1 receiving option. It hasn’t been about their talent, it’s their scheme and game plan. Whether or not Kirkpatrick and Jackson who aren’t overly talented to begin with impacts that plan or their ability to pull it off is a whole other thing.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Not advocating either way on Chark, but Cincy’s thing has been shutting down a teams #1 receiving option. It hasn’t been about their talent, it’s their scheme and game plan. Whether or not Kirkpatrick and Jackson who aren’t overly talented to begin with impacts that plan or their ability to pull it off is a whole other thing.

Jacksonville moves Chark around. It’s not like he is a slot guy who can be effectively doubled plus they will be forced to focus on Lenny.

• ASitar

Would Matt Ryan be a contrarian play on DK? I realize that the Rams just got Ramsey, but maybe stack him w Ridley or the chalky (but who cares, if he gets 25 DK points) and run it back with Woods who the majority thinks he’ll put up 8 DK points and not a 30 burger…..just some thoughts

• NoLimits0

@timusbr said...

It’s because no one cares to throw it vs Cincinnati when they can just run all over them.

Why would Pittsburg throw it when Samuel and Conners can just gash them. Why would SF throw it when they had like 3 different running backs gash them. Why would Ravens throw it when Lamar and Ingram can just run it all day.

Stats are misleading folks.

• NoLimits0

@ASitar said...

Would Matt Ryan be a contrarian play on DK? I realize that the Rams just got Ramsey, but maybe stack him w Ridley or the chalky (but who cares, if he gets 25 DK points) and run it back with Woods who the majority thinks he’ll put up 8 DK points and not a 30 burger…..just some thoughts

No he’s in the top 3 in QB ownership.

• monarch

@ASitar said...

He is a good play. I think he has hit the 300 yard bonus every game. Ramsey is great but consider that they are without Talib and Peters who up until just a few days ago were their entire secondary.

I really like Woods. I also like Sanu because he seems like a safe middle of the field security blanket with Aaron Donald pressure up the middle.

• NoLimits0

@Pandamonious said...

Disagree. Cincinnati is a bottom 10 team in the league vs the pass. The stats just don’t show it because no one cares to throw it on them when a college RB can get 100 yards vs them.

If Jax wanted to throw it, Chark can have a huge game. They just won’t choose to throw it unless they somehow get behind.

• NoLimits0

@superjon said...

Did you even look at how easy the Seahawks schedule has been as well? Like the Ravens, the only teams they’ve beaten are those with losing records. They’ve only allowed under 20 points once, and that was against the Cardinals.

Edited: corrected last sentence

Seattle beat the Rams, a super bowl contender. They lost to the Saints who are undefeated with Bridgewater and in that game they allowed a punt return TD and Carson fumble recovery TD. Otherwise they played well.

Seattle’s schedule has been way better than the Ravens. It’s not even close.

• ASitar

@NoLimits0 said...

No he’s in the top 3 in QB ownership.

Dayyuummm. Goff, Russ, Ryan? He’s usually less than 10%

• Bnett2210

@Pandamonious said...

What am I missing with Lockett? Everyone has him as top 5-7 owned at WR. Is he not supposed to be covered by Humphrey? Or are people ignoring what Humphrey has done?

I have been on the Lockett train all year, especially in season long coming into the year, and I have been wondering the same thing this week. I will have some of him, but I’m definitely not as high on him as others this week.

• ASitar

Stafford’s 2nd from the bottom of starting QB’s. And I have Golladay in 3 of 4. Hhhhmmmm. I’m a Lions fan so I live for the torture but they always put up big games against teams they shouldn’t. And as far as Cousins..I don’t like him because I think Cooks runs in 3 TDs and Stafford has to go into Brett Favre mode.

• ASitar

It’s T.Y. Hilton Week for the Texans, which is a real bummer for them if the past seven years are any indicator. In 14 career games against them, Hilton averages 5.4 receptions (8.7 targets) for 103.2 yards and has scored nine touchdowns.

• NoLimits0

@ASitar said...

Dayyuummm. Goff, Russ, Ryan? He’s usually less than 10%

Goff, Allen, and Ryan should be top 3.

• squidkill

@ASitar said...

It’s T.Y. Hilton Week for the Texans, which is a real bummer for them if the past seven years are any indicator. In 14 career games against them, Hilton averages 5.4 receptions (8.7 targets) for 103.2 yards and has scored nine touchdowns.

Aaannd that doesn’t mean crap. Has nothing to do with tomorrow’s game

• squidkill

@ASitar said...

Different personnel. Diff QBs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).