1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• @ASitar said...

Would Matt Ryan be a contrarian play on DK? I realize that the Rams just got Ramsey, but maybe stack him w Ridley or the chalky (but who cares, if he gets 25 DK points) and run it back with Woods who the majority thinks he’ll put up 8 DK points and not a 30 burger…..just some thoughts

100% ryan for me hoping they put up a fight and tear the rams secondary up.

• monarch

• CountKarma

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Ryan is a good play, but contrarian? More so than usual but definitely not sneaky. Haven’t seen proj but I would assume he will garner ~8-9% own in the milly on DK

• NDNole

@Pandamonious said...

I think Hilton is the superior play on paper, but things happen. Maybe HOU sells out to shut him down? Fitz is a perfectly fine and acceptable play in his own right who will be much lower owned. I’ll almost always take Hilton at home though. If you’re worried your line up is too chalky or anything though Fitz makes a nice pivot.

Really? Do you think Fitz will be over 15% POWN?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Anyone on Tevin Coleman?

Yeah, for sure.

• CountKarma

@monarch said...

Anyone on Tevin Coleman?

If you’re on Coleman he won’t be highly owned.

• Pandamonious

@NDNole said...

Really? Do you think Fitz will be over 15% POWN?

Nah, probably less than 10. Maybe even closer to 5 if Kirk plays.

• monarch

@CountKarma said...

If you’re on Coleman he won’t be highly owned.

I’m not following. Are you saying he is low owned or the fact that I’m on him, he is a bad play? Lol.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

I’m not following. Are you saying he is low owned or the fact that I’m on him, he is a bad play? Lol.

I think he’s dissin’ the play!

• NoLimits0

@squidkill said...

Different personnel. Diff QBs

In 2017 he had Brisett and did well.

• squidkill

@NoLimits0 said...

In 2017 he had Brisett and did well.

Great. Past performances mean shit. It’s like BVP

• NoLimits0

@squidkill said...

Ok I guess we shouldn’t play the Rams then. The past performances by the Falcons defense apparently mean nothing.

• ASitar

@squidkill said...

Ok, to me it’s enough games to say it’s a pattern. Some guys get up for games against certain teams. These teams play each other twice a year. I bet he goes 9/132/2.

• NoLimits0

@ASitar said...

Ok, to me it’s enough games to say it’s a pattern. Some guys get up for games against certain teams. These teams play each other twice a year. I bet he goes 9/132/2.

His argument doesn’t make any sense. If you avoided Hilton every time he played the Texans the last few years because you said his past performances meant nothing you wouldn’t have done well.

• NoLimits0

Don’t play TE vs Cardinals. Meant nothing that they have been burned every time this year.

Engram gonna suck tomorrow. Play Jimmy Graham instead. He’s sucked this year but past performances mean nothing.

• shades

Thanks Panda Always appreciate your opinions.May go back to Hooper and Hilton vs Kupp and Henry.Pricing works out perfect.Nahh just gong to play more lineups and mix in Fitzy.lol

• CountKarma

@monarch said...

I’m not on him, but not saying he’s a bad play. Everyone has opinions and projections. I’m simply saying most would probably play Breida. I could see Coleman being a good 49ers D stack.

• shades

Panda Here is my head to head.I had Hooper and Hilton and switched to Henry and Kupp.May switch it back…Oops Had to delete link as it went into my account lol.The battles are on Nolimitfantasy sports.Been playing their since 2016.The first crypto dfs site.I am also playing Cook at Rb.Not sold on Detroit.

• kps3205s

Well I had 2 satty tix for tomorrow’s DK millionaire which lead me to decide WTF and pay for a 3rd one that has gone all homer with Minshew, Fournette, Chark and Jags D. The other pieces make for an interesting LU as I am going double TE with Andrews and Hooper.

I do have a concern with Fournette (EDIT: In all 3 LUs this week) due to the lack of RZ success so unless everything goes perfect odds are this one will be way down at the bottom. RZ info I posted earlier in the week ICYMI:

Minshew in the RZ is 11-15-82-6-0. Inside the 10 4-7-19-3-0.

Fournette in the RZ 16-32-1. Inside the 10 6-8-1 and inside the 5 1-1-1.

Only 7 TD in the RZ and 6 came from Minshew throwing.

Chark has 5 TD with only 2 coming in the RZ off of 3 targets.

• Pandamonious

@squidkill said...

Isn’t every play you make based on past performances by someone?

• monarch

@CountKarma said...

I’m not on him, but not saying he’s a bad play. Everyone has opinions and projections. I’m simply saying most would probably play Breida. I could see Coleman being a good 49ers D stack.

That’s cool. I have really liked Breida since his Georgia Southern days. He has been underrated into this season.

It just feels like a Coleman day for me. A game where both teams are going to try their best to be physical. More gut call than anything. I’ll have a little

• squidkill

@Pandamonious said...

Isn’t every play you make based on past performances by someone?

No

• Pandamonious

@shades said...

Panda Here is my head to head.I had Hooper and Hilton and switched to Henry and Kupp.May switch it back…Oops Had to delete link as it went into my account lol.The battles are on Nolimitfantasy sports.Been playing their since 2016.The first crypto dfs site.I am also playing Cook at Rb.Not sold on Detroit.

I’d probably roll with Hooper and Hilton. Hooper seems safer than Henry with all the same upside. Kupp is probably just as chalky as Hilton with pretty similar ceilings, floors, and everything. Hilton usually being good at home and Goff usually performing below his ability at home would tilt me towards TY.

• Pandamonious

@squidkill said...

No

For real? How is that?

• NDNole

Someone talk me off the ledge. Im starting to like the idea of jimmy G to Goodwin tomorrow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).