1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• odanny

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

I don’t see why Woods would get the action tonight in a soft matchup. He should easily enough be able to get the ball to Kupp and some bombs to Cook

Because he’s due.

• franksmith494

Fitz scares me even for cash. his floor is pretty low.

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

I’d probably roll with Hooper and Hilton. Hooper seems safer than Henry with all the same upside. Kupp is probably just as chalky as Hilton with pretty similar ceilings, floors, and everything. Hilton usually being good at home and Goff usually performing below his ability at home would tilt me towards TY.

Can pivot off Kupp to Cooks. Cooks is due for big game and he has the fit to burn the falcon D.

• odanny

@BIF said...

Sorry – just catching up from a busy week

The plays I made so far are:
    Giants -3
    Seat -2.5 -120 (line was -3 EV and bought it down)
    Eagles/‘Boys OVER 48 – got on that one early as I don’t think either team will get many stops and can see a 31-27 game or higher.

I’m tossed in the two games you like; Raiders feels like the right side but it’s ARod and it’s in GB and I feel like he finds something he likes against the Oak D and exploits it over and over. Everyone here taking about Jacobs and Lazard; I like both TEs here especially if Jimmy G cannot go as M Lewis could be a low owned smash game. Raiders already allow opposing TEs an extra 5 FP and I can just see ARod peppering Lewis with targets.

I’m right there with you on two of those three picks, including the half point on the Seattle game. I also threw Lewis in a few lineups, he’s caught everything Rodgers has thrown at him in the three GB games I’ve watched, unlike what I’ve seen from Graham. With all their injuries and his bare minimum price, he’s a great salary saver.

• noddy

What is POWN?

• squidkill

@noddy said...

What is POWN?

Percentage owned

• ASitar

I can’t decide if Henry is a good play or bad chalk. I mean, now w KC pretty much done isn’t it the Chargers division to lose? He had 9 targets last game and he’s always been the RZ target.

• Dr_Gonzo

@ASitar said...

I can’t decide if Henry is a good play or bad chalk. I mean, now w KC pretty much done isn’t it the Chargers division to lose? He had 9 targets last game and he’s always been the RZ target.

Member rivers to gates? I do, I think he’ll get some RZ targets

• keephustlincuz

@ASitar said...

I can’t decide if Henry is a good play or bad chalk

Is he gonna be above 9% in cash or gpp?

• skizums0726

@timusbr said...

Sorry folks, I tried to stay off the forum, but I just wanted to hear if anyone has an opinion.

Jax @ Cin. Dk has Cin as #1 def vs WR.
    How is that possible? Looking at the year long stats they are mid pack. IMHO inflated at best since they have played vs several Run oriented teams anyway.

I have been wrong about Minshew and by extension have missed out on one of the greatest values of the year in WR Chark.

Does Cin have the DB’s or a great DB that will shut a receiver down?

It’s been possible because everyone just runs all over them and they can’t stop it. Their CBs are slightly above average but both are missing this game. Minshew won’t need to throw too much they are just going to run it down their throats.

• noddy

For sports betting am I the only one who thinks Jacksonville is a lock?

• JTAx33

It’s so hard to get to Kupp in cash if Lazard is off the table

• NDNole

Feels like hopkins is gonna be underowned.

• noddy

@JTAx33 said...

I was just going to ask…is Lazard in play anymore?

• dmac37

DK cash, seems to be 2 schools of thought between Chark and Westbrook. I was all about Chark but a few well respected sharps and good some good points on this board are pointing to DEDE being the play.

Everyone is on Lenny for good reason and the Jags two WR’s should also eat being the teams only other options vs back up DB’s on a bad team. Is DEDE a better play because of cash savings or more of a match up situation?

• Scottjmark

Anyone else throwing Fitzpatrick in a lineup?

• ASitar

I’m 100% Bears DST. Them or the Saints? In that price range..

• kps3205s

@shades said...

Love Jax offense kps…Using Fournette across the board and mixing in Chark.

2 out of 3 with Chark. Hope it works.

Good Luck.

• squidkill

@JTAx33 said...

Yup. Had to move off kupp

• keephustlincuz

@noddy said...

I was just going to ask…is Lazard in play anymore?

I am gonna die on lazrad hill this week and I am ok with that.

• TJRhodes

@dmac37 said...

DK cash, seems to be 2 schools of thought between Chark and Westbrook. I was all about Chark but a few well respected sharps and good some good points on this board are pointing to DEDE being the play.

Everyone is on Lenny for good reason and the Jags two WR’s should also eat being the teams only other options vs back up DB’s on a bad team. Is DEDE a better play because of cash savings or more of a match up situation?

Is Dede hurt?

• Supanice

Wait why is Lazard off the table?

• squidkill

Lazard is off if Allison and Mvs are in

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

Yup. Had to move off kupp

Squid….. Pick up your balls and throw them over your shoulder. Let’s roll.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

I mean, now w KC pretty much done isn’t it the Chargers division to lose?

KC done? KC is the heavy favorite to win that division still. They would be the favorite still even if Mahomes missed 8 weeks. This is a slightly better version of the KC team that Alex Smith led to the playoffs all those years, and Mahomes probably is only out like 4-5 weeks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler