1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kps3205s

@TJRhodes said...

Is Dede hurt?

Shoulder so he is listed as questionable. Limited Friday didn’t practice Thursday.

• Joeyrockland1

Why no talk of Barkley ?

• dmac37

@squidkill said...

Yup. Had to move off kupp

On Kupp all week but I think the play in cash is naked Goff. Rather than guessing wrong with which Ram receiver hits, plan to go with other cheaper WR’s.

• S7ubs

Lazard kinda reminds me of Paul Richardson like week 2 or 3. Prime time game, has a good game and is cheap. Paul Richardson ended up being terrible play the following week. Lazard is like 5th string WR for a reason. I’m more than happy to have 0 shares rather than chasing him

• superstars92

What’s the update on DJ? Is Adam Schefter awake?

• superstars92

@S7ubs said...

Lazard kinda reminds me of Paul Richardson like week 2 or 3. Prime time game, has a good game and is cheap. Paul Richardson ended up being terrible play the following week. Lazard is like 5th string WR for a reason. I’m more than happy to have 0 shares rather than chasing him

I don’t have to tell the story of 2017 3k Chris Godwin again.

• superstars92

Even if you discount previous matchups, TY Hilton is in a smash spot.

• JTAx33

@S7ubs said...

Aaron Rodgers is infinitely better at football than is Case Keenum, and I believe Richardson was $800 more expensive than Lazard. If he’s a WR1 or 2 with Rodgers at 3k you have to play him in cash games, especially on this slate with almost no other value

• S7ubs

@superstars92 said...

I don’t have to tell the story of 2017 3k Chris Godwin again.

You do you brother. Just my opinion.

• JTAx33

@superstars92 said...

Even if you discount previous matchups, TY Hilton is in a smash spot.

TY Hilton is an amazing play relative to price, it just has very little to do with what happened years ago

• S7ubs

@JTAx33 said...

Aaron Rodgers is infinitely better at football than is Case Keenum, and I believe Richardson was $800 more expensive than Lazard. If he’s a WR1 or 2 with Rodgers at 3k you have to play him in cash games, especially on this slate with almost no other value

Not when MVS and Allison are active.

• shades

If you move off Hooper to Henry Kupp is doable over Hilton and Fitzy.That is my biggest debate this week.Still not sure.I do know the Titans defense against the te position looks good in the rankings but really isn’t because the only real te they face was Hooper and he smoked them.Tough too figure because Rivers likes throwing to Henry but can he top Hooper.

• squidkill

@keephustlincuz said...

Squid….. Pick up your balls and throw them over your shoulder. Let’s roll.

I’m gonna ride dirty

• squidkill

@superstars92 said...

What’s the update on DJ? Is Adam Schefter awake?

Should be getting the deets soon.

• dmac37

@shades said...

If you move off Hooper to Henry Kupp is doable over Hilton and Fitzy.That is my biggest debate this week.Still not sure.I do know the Titans defense against the te position looks good in the rankings but really isn’t because the only real te they face was Hooper and he smoked them.Tough too figure because Rivers likes throwing to Henry but can he top Hooper.

Between the $ and Hilton being the only big dog receiver for the Colts, I prefer the Hilton side. I think one of Cooks or Woods leads the Rams this week.

• ifthethunder

“As noted by Darren Urban of the team’s official website, the fact that the Cardinals made no other roster moves (besides activating Patrick Peterson) suggests that running back David Johnson (ankle) will be able to play.” – on FLORIO’s site now**

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/19/cardinals-activate-patrick-peterson/

• Florio, not Schefter. Sorry!
      ~
  • Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@S7ubs said...

No one is talking about playing Lazard if both of them are active though.

People are playing Lazard if Adams and one or both of MVS and Allison are out.

• JTAx33

@S7ubs said...

Yes, but if 1 sits he’s a great play. Both play and he’s out of consideration obviously

• mike42

@Pandamonious said...

Not advocating either way on Chark, but Cincy’s thing has been shutting down a teams #1 receiving option. It hasn’t been about their talent, it’s their scheme and game plan. Whether or not Kirkpatrick and Jackson who aren’t overly talented to begin with impacts that plan or their ability to pull it off is a whole other thing.

Listen to this guy. It’s not a layup for Chark. I have commented on it a couple times, but he should get bracketed or doubled up and if that’s the case, other guys should be really open underneath since Cincy has a lack of talent on their D. Conley isn’t even a bad play, especially if DEDE is out.

Squid- Chark is a bad cash play. Not a bad GPP play because he could smash, but if he gets doubled, he probably won’t, and may even bust. Just not a cash type of play.

• Dr_Gonzo

@S7ubs said...

Neither one practiced all week. Allison might play, but I doubt MVS will

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Anyone else still playing Edmonds on DK even if DJ plays in GPP’s?

• JTAx33

If I had to bet right now I’d say

DJ plays
    MVS plays
    Geronimo sits

• ASitar

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Henderson? Brown was a bust last week but they were playing a tough run D. $3,500 and may get 15 carries.

• JTAx33

@ASitar said...

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Henderson? Brown was a bust last week but they were playing a tough run D. $3,500 and may get 15 carries.

Gurley played 90+% of snaps two weeks ago. Doubt it’s that high but I don’t see how we project Henderson for more than 30%

• NDNole

@ASitar said...

I was on the fence with him. I think he could get 10 touches. He looked pretty good on the few touches he had.

• X Unread Thread
    • X Thread with New Replies*
    • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index