1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Smallchimp

@ASitar said...

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Henderson? Brown was a bust last week but they were playing a tough run D. $3,500 and may get 15 carries.

Wait, what did I miss? Is Gurley out or something?

There’s not CMC on the slate so you can argue there’s no real lock, but it’s hard to spend a RB slot on someone as dart-throwy as Henderson. Probably a better match up for potential blow up <1% ownership spots, but hard to really worry about including him in the player pool

• JTAx33

@Smallchimp said...

No

• dmac37

@mike42 said...

Listen to this guy. It’s not a layup for Chark. I have commented on it a couple times, but he should get bracketed or doubled up and if that’s the case, other guys should be really open underneath since Cincy has a lack of talent on their D. Conley isn’t even a bad play, especially if DEDE is out.

Squid- Chark is a bad cash play. Not a bad GPP play because he could smash, but if he gets doubled, he probably won’t, and may even bust. Just not a cash type of play.

Pandamonious and Mike 42, both make sense, with that said are we to consider that Chark is for sure the #1 over DeDe?

• jcotdl

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone else still playing Edmonds on DK even if DJ plays in GPP’s?

yep. too many roads to goodness. it works best if DJ plays and pulls the old ‘sammy watkins gambit’

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jcotdl said...

yep. too many roads to goodness. it works best if DJ plays and pulls the old ‘sammy watkins gambit’

That’s what I’m thinking. Decent shot at 30 snaps and 10 touches, minimum, and if DJ ends up limited, hobbled, or aggravates it, Edmonds gets all the action.

• jcotdl

@Pandamonious said...

That’s what I’m thinking. Decent shot at 30 snaps and 10 touches, minimum, and if DJ ends up limited, hobbled, or aggravates it, Edmonds gets all the action.

• wilks3579

@squidkill said...

Different personnel. Diff QBs

squid, you fading TY in cash this week?

• jcotdl

i know it’s silly but i have 50% lazard and i won’t change it. not sure who else said it but i will die on this lazard hill..

• Smallchimp

@Pandamonious said...

I see someone’s preparing for Tuesday night

• noddy

Is Slayton in play?

• mike42

@NDNole said...

I was on the fence with him. I think he could get 10 touches. He looked pretty good on the few touches he had.

I rostered him in a 3 max in all 3 entries. Even a third-down back should be more than 3500. He’s dynamic and explosive, so one play can pay for the day. Also, Gurley always at risk of injury and I think the Rams could blow out ATL, which means he could get a lot of fourth-quarter touches.

I’m of the opinion that LAR is goiing to go really balanced and give their RB’s a lot of touches. I think LAR made the trade so they could avoid shootouts because they can’t consistently win them with Goff/O-line issues. Two weeks ago ATL lost 24-10, Ryan was turning the ball over at an extreme level and the O was anything but dynamic. Since then, they suffered 2 road losses, Vs bad pass D’s, in which their D completely fell apart and their O only scored in catchup mode and garbage time, by basically dumping it off to RB’s/TE“s Vs prevent style D’s, now we think they ATL has a great O.

There is a chance ATL comes out fired up and takes the lead, controls the game, but I think the more likely scenario is they get their ass handed to them the week after their season ended.

• Smallchimp

@noddy said...

Is Slayton in play?

Is P2 going to be on Slayton or Latimer? PFF believes he’ll be on Latimer

• noddy

If not Slayton or Lazard then who for value?

• ASitar

Ingram or Carson? DK GPP

• jcotdl

@mike42 said...

I rostered him in a 3 max in all 3 entries. Even a third-down back should be more than 3500. He’s dynamic and explosive, so one play can for the day. Also, Gurley always at risk of injury and I think the Rams could blow out ATL, which means he could get a lot of fourth-quarter touches.

I’m of the opinion that LAR is goiing to go really balanced and give their RB’s a lot of touches. I think LAR made the trade so they could avoid shootouts because they can’t consistently win them with Goff/O-line issues. Two weeks ago ATL lost 24-10, Ryan was turning the ball over at an extreme level and the O was anything but dynamic. Since then, they suffered 2 road losses, Vs bad pass D’s, in which their D completely fell apart and their O only scored in catchup mode and garbage time, by basically dumping it off to RB’s/TE“s Vs prevent style D’s, we think they have a great O.

There is a chance ATL comes out fired up and takes the lead, controls the game, but I think the more likely scenario is they get their ass handed to them the week after their season ended.

mark walton lol
    edit: wrong quote- still dont play mark walton lol

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Smallchimp said...

I see someone’s preparing for Tuesday night

Does this imply my football research/thoughts this weeks seems shoddy or distracted by NBA?

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@mike42 said...

I rostered him in a 3 max in all 3 entries. Even a third-down back should be more than 3500. He’s dynamic and explosive, so one play can for the day. Also, Gurley always at risk of injury and I think the Rams could blow out ATL, which means he could get a lot of fourth-quarter touches.

I’m of the opinion that LAR is goiing to go really balanced and give their RB’s a lot of touches. I think LAR made the trade so they could avoid shootouts because they can’t consistently win them with Goff/O-line issues. Two weeks ago ATL lost 24-10, Ryan was turning the ball over at an extreme level and the O was anything but dynamic. Since then, they suffered 2 road losses, Vs bad pass D’s, in which their D completely fell apart and their O only scored in catchup mode and garbage time, by basically dumping it off to RB’s/TE“s Vs prevent style D’s, we think they have a great O.

I love that writeup thank you. I side with the Falcons having a monster game now that their season is blown, and because Jalen Ramsey called Matt Ryan average.

• mike42

@Smallchimp said...

Is P2 going to be on Slayton or Latimer? PFF believes he’ll be on Latimer

I went on ARz’s website and they were laughing about how bad their TE D is (On their own web site) and then they said maybe PP coming back will help it out. I know it sounds counterintuitive, but sometimes that’s how it works. His presence free’s up another guy to cover Engram, or even better, PP covers Engram on third downs or for most of the game since NYG has no real threats on the outside. Just saying, be careful about Engram assuming status quo. They got one of the 5 best corners in the NFL back in their secondary and they realize how bad their TE D is. I’m guessing they mix things up and it limits the ceiling of the first TE that is actually priced appropriately for this matchup.

• klacy56

I think Lazard is fine even if Allison plays. Rodgers really likes the kid

• mike42

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

I love that writeup thank you. I side with the Falcons having a monster game now that their season is blown, and because Jalen Ramsey called Matt Ryan average.

I didn’t know that. I’ve thought of your angle too. They play well because it doesn’t matter. Just stress-free, relaxed, and explosive. Either way, I do think the Rams RB’s get a lot of touches. It would be kind of sad if LAR loses this one because their season would be close to over days after they sold out their future for this season and next.

• jcotdl

@klacy56 said...

same here. too many roads to goodness. then you can get all the proper villains.

• mike42

@mike42 said...

I didn’t know that. I’ve thought of your angle too. They play well because it doesn’t matter. Just stress-free, relaxed, and explosive. Either way, I do think the Rams RB’s get a lot of touches. It would be kind of sad if LAR loses this one because their season would be close to over days after they sold out their future for this season and next.

BTW- Ryan is average.

• ASitar

@Smallchimp said...

There’s not CMC on the slate so you can argue there’s no real lock, but it’s hard to spend a RB slot on someone as dart-throwy as Henderson. Probably a better match up for potential blow up <1% ownership spots, but hard to really worry about including him in the player pool

Atlanta allows 30 rushes/game (7th overall). I can see Henderson getting 10 carries as well and maybe some goal-line attempts. There’s a possibility Gurley is limited too with that quad.

• jcotdl

@mike42 said...

I went on ARz’s website

where do you stand on saquon?

• JTAx33

@klacy56 said...

If they both play he’s beyond thin

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).