1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jcotdl

@JTAx33 said...

If they both play he’s beyond thin

im scary at 50 %. buying the fact that rodgers is in his corner..

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I legit like Lazard as much as anyone if MVS or Allison is out and certainly if both are out, but this Rodgers likes him stuff seems thin. He still has to perform and wasn’t there a big Rodgers liked Kumerow narrative weeks ago? That doesn’t seem to be working out too well, at least maybe until this weekend when Lazard is 20% owned and gets 5 DK points and Kumerow is 3% and gets 20. I guess it’ll be the battle for Rodgers trust and friendship. Should be exciting.

• JTAx33

@jcotdl said...

im scary at 50 %. buying the fact that rodgers is in his corner..

So you’re still going heavy on him if MVS and Allison both play?

• mike42

@jcotdl said...

where do you stand on saquon?

Surprised he’s going to be chalky at that price. Cook feels like a better play from a raw points perspective, Fournette too.
    I think it’s going to take people a while to adjust to the fact that Giants have a decent, gun-slinging, young QB, and a slew of weapons. It used to be the Saqoun show and it’s not always going to be anymore. It’s like when I said LAC has a lot of mouths to feed so none of them are worth as much. The Giants have a few guys that can make plays even without Sheppard back. Even Slayton can catch a 30 yd TD. Just no reason to throw it to SB 8-10x anymore. QB has an arm and weapons downfield.

In short, he’s a fade at that price. Compare him to CMC. One has the whole O revolve around him, the other (SB) won’t even come close to monopolizing the O anymore. SB’s price needs to start coming down because the O is better, if that makes sense.

• mike42

@Pandamonious said...

I legit like Lazard as much as anyone if MVS or Allison is out and certainly if both are out, but this Rodgers likes him stuff seems thin. He still has to perform and wasn’t there a big Rodgers liked Kumerow narrative weeks ago? That doesn’t seem to be working out too well, at least maybe until this weekend when Lazard is 20% owned and gets 5 DK points and Kumerow is 3% and gets 20. I guess it’ll be the battle for Rodgers trust and friendship. Should be exciting.

The GB passing O is a small pie unless they are playing Philly. Lazard is a fade unless all the injury news breaks his way, and even then, go under the field.

• jcotdl

@JTAx33 said...

So you’re still going heavy on him if MVS and Allison both play?

i guess this is the crux. i will be heavy because if a 3k WR duds out then i am not too far behind, but, i really don’t want to get back into the Jets D debate. He’s cheap and it could happen. I just think of Mike Evan’s ‘0’. A minimum receiver won’t break me- and his roads to ten-plus points look bountiful. I googled it earlier, try ‘rodgers lazard’. it was enough to get me into ‘scary’ level of exposure.

• dmac37

Any news if Ramsey will follow Julio? Makes sense with him just joining the team to tell him to just follow Julio. If that is the case should we love Ridley who seems to excel in man coverage in a great match up in this scenario.

• JTAx33

@jcotdl said...

i guess this is the crux. i will be heavy because if a 3k WR duds out then i am not too far behind, but, i really don’t want to get back into the Jets D debate. He’s cheap and it could happen. I just think of Mike Evan’s ‘0’. A minimum receiver won’t break me- and his roads to ten-plus points look bountiful. I googled it earlier, try ‘rodgers lazard’. it was enough to get me into ‘scary’ level of exposure.

Jets D dudding and a position player dudding are very different

• jcotdl

@Pandamonious said...

Kumerow is 3%

and because i went super crazy pairing kumerow with lazard in some rodgers stacks- i can assure you that ryan grant will break my soul tomorrow.. at 0.00 ownership

• jcotdl

@JTAx33 said...

i am rolling out a bunch of Saquon, Dalvin, Lenny deathstars.

• klacy56

@mike42 said...

I went on ARz’s website and they were laughing about how bad their TE D is (On their own web site) and then they said maybe PP coming back will help it out. I know it sounds counterintuitive, but sometimes that’s how it works. His presence free’s up another guy to cover Engram, or even better, PP covers Engram on third downs or for most of the game since NYG has no real threats on the outside. Just saying, be careful about Engram assuming status quo. They got one of the 5 best corners in the NFL back in their secondary and they realize how bad their TE D is. I’m guessing they mix things up and it limits the ceiling of the first TE that is actually priced appropriately for this matchup.

I feel like we look back and say damn…Henry was 2500 cheaper that should have been the lock.

• ASitar

I think I’m going heavier Carson over Ingram for the simple fact that the Ravens have allowed 2 RBs with 10+ carries against them to average 26.9 points against them and Carson has 15 carries/game. As long as Penny doesn’t culture a TD.

• mike42

Last thing, and then I got to make some LU’s. TY’s setup isn’t the same as years past. Brissett doesn’t throw downfield, he needs to bust out with TD’s and short passes. Odds of him busting a long one significantly less than before, and those long ones are the ones that paid the bills. You know? The other thing is he clowned Houston, literally. They are fed up of getting beat by him. They spent the week talking about and scheming against him (posted article). The injuries in the secondary, in a similar vein to Chark, are going to help the others on Indy who are not going to be getting double-teamed, more than TY.

I’m not fading him because I got Indy passing a lot in this one for my projected game script and I like his chances of getting 15-20 DK, just not 30 plus. I just think the odds of him hitting his ceiling are a lot lower than most would anticipate and you could even argue that his ceiling got a permanent downgrade when Luck quit.

• jcotdl

@JTAx33 said...

yes, but anyone who pays up at WR and gets a mike evan’s ‘0’ misses out more than someone who pays down to get a Jets/D/ for ‘1’. i do gpp, so i know not everyone has the same tolerances.

• shades

Everyone everywhere is all over Kupp.I like guys like Ridley but what do you think about the Kupp love?Talking about on DK.I think Ridley can match him.Any other cheaper guys you guys think can match him at a cheaper price?Thanks

• shades

Yep ASitar Carson and Fournette are in all my lineups…

• timusbr

@mike42 said...

Listen to this guy. It’s not a layup for Chark. I have commented on it a couple times, but he should get bracketed or doubled up and if that’s the case, other guys should be really open underneath since Cincy has a lack of talent on their D. Conley isn’t even a bad play, especially if DEDE is out.

Squid- Chark is a bad cash play. Not a bad GPP play because he could smash, but if he gets doubled, he probably won’t, and may even bust. Just not a cash type of play.

ive seen him get the ball and all he did was run North catch the ball. dbl team 3 guys around the ball when it gets there, does it really matter? but yep I like Conely as well. Put my chips in on Chalk…First time this year. so probably a good fade.

• jcotdl

@mike42 said...

In short, he’s a fade at that price

Thanks mike. This is what I am playing at.

• shades

My Qbs this week Ryan,Goff,Murry and Allen on DK.

• JTAx33

@jcotdl said...

yes, but anyone who pays up at WR and gets a mike evan’s ‘0’ misses out more than someone who pays down to get a Jets/D/ for ‘1’. i do gpp, so i know not everyone has the same tolerances.

Paying up for a 0 also hurts. Justifying taking a 0 because a few weeks ago somebody got a 0 is odd

• Neilj907

I’m struggling between Murray/ rams d or golloday/ colts d

• shades

If we are talking Jax offense you have to talk Fournette with his touches and the matchup.I think Chark,Fournette and even Minshew are in play.Not so sure I would stack them but they all will have good games.

• byo34

Is going Keenan Allen over Chris Carson getting too cute for GPP?

Could someone please tell me their projected percentages?

• jcotdl

lazard putting up a donut seems unlikely. and the lineups he affords me seem strong. but you are also talking to a guy who is heavy on Skins/D- so take with a fistfull of salt…

• Ace15

I’m going to be playing a lot of Gurley this weekend. Love Gabriel and will be dying on the Lazard/Kumerow hill.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).