1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Xavien Howard is inactive

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@Pandamonious said...

Yeldon was the main thing that would have potentially held him back. Definitely like him and more confident about him now. They’re not pushing Gore past 18-20 carries. Singletary should be able to get 15+ touches. Big ceiling if the game gets out of hand.

Yeah he should get passing work too. I heard the bills may be looking to draft a RB next year. Why not see what you’ve got in Singletary this game and give Old Man Gore a break amiright

• Njsum1

@Jaguar22 said...

Look for Goff and the Rams to have a bounce back today Gurley might have a big game going 50%

Imo…you shouldn’t overlook the RB on the other side of that game 🤷‍♂️👍🍻🏈🍀

• superjon

@zpa1989 said...

is lazard a total fade now? or are people leaving him in

I went from 14% to 2%

• monarch

Roster talented players today regardless of matchup or price. Well, do that always.

• lfn1992

looking over Josh Hill

• Benzo1925

I moved off Lazard to Gabriel. Only $900 more coming off injury and with Mitch back.

• superjon

@Jaguar22 said...

Look for Goff and the Rams to have a bounce back today Gurley might have a big game going 50%

Not saying they can’t both have big games, but it’s super rare for both Goff and Gurley to both go off.

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

Imo…you shouldn’t overlook the RB on the other side of that game 🤷‍♂️👍🍻🏈🍀

I like Freeman, but Henry was only 100 more on FD. He has to have a ceiling game eventually, right?? Right?????

• DayThugginFOURlife

@whodat2 said...

Keenan Allen should NEVER be on the bench.

I know but he’s been a dud the last 3 weeks barely getting me any points at the chargers are playing like s hs team at the moment

• monarch

All the 49ers tailbacks are active. Shanahan is going to pound them into the ground

• kh2877

Pick 2 if salary doesn’t matter:

Will Fuller, Golden Tate, Lat Murray

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Bye bye Lazard, completely new lineup I guess.

• superjon

Always feel like I have too many QBs in my player pool. Took out 5 of them and raised my exposure to Watson and Goff

• ripking

I have a funny feeling chase edmunds is gonna vulture a td or 2. Whose with me?

• S7ubs

Need games to start. I just continue entering new LUs in the milly maker….I HATE the milly maker.

• leeg9685

@DayThugginFOURlife said...

Season long help. I’m in 3rd place at 4-2. Need some help based off sum of my top talnet the last few weeks not getting the job done. Guy Im im playing vs this week had Mahomes and Travis kelce who manged a mere 21.94 points in a full ppr league that also has bounes like DK in my Yahoo league. My team needs a win vs number 1team and I got a few options I feel confident about but would like to hear your feedback if possible, thanks!

My team.. lineup as of right now..
    QB-Watson
    WR- Tyler Boyd
    WR- Golden Tate
    RB -Austin Ekler( CMC on buy this week)
    RB – Josh Jacobs
    W/T/R Austin Hooper
    K – H. Butler
    Def- jags or Titans Def? Got jags at the moment.
    D- LB N. Vigil from Cincy
    Who would you change start!!?

bench:
    Keenan Allen
    Robbie Anderson
    Chase Edmonds
    CMC

Personally I’d play Allen over Boyd and Edmonds over Ekeler…chargers are just dumb in trying to force Gordon…not to mention I could easily see David Johnson not making it thru the game

• Renodog

@S7ubs said...

Need games to start. I just continue entering new LUs in the milly maker….I HATE the milly maker.

You’re making someone else a milly lol

• Renodog

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Like I said yesterday, let the Allen Lazard tilt begin when he catches 7/110/2.

• shades

Anyone trust any cheaper defenses today?Thanks

• NDNole

Im resigned to the fact im probably not gonna cash. Lineups fit too easy and when I try to veer from that it feels like im just being too cute. Either way just feels off. Gonna leave my lineups alone and just enjoy the games lol. No more tinkering. Since im already expecting low results there will probably be zero tilt either. Im at peace with the probable loss today lol.

• ASitar

Giants D lookin good w the weather

• squidkill

@Renodog said...

Can’t stress what a money pit that contest is. Really a shame people with no bankroll continue to enter it. So many good contests out there. It’s a shame

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@superstars92 said...

Like I said yesterday, let the Allen Lazard tilt begin when he catches 7/110/2.

I’m keeping like 3 with him. He’ll at worst get like 5-6 points. Opens up the rest of the board. I won a GPP last year with Chase Daniels when he scored like 6 points. Sticking it out!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler