1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

@shades said...

Anyone trust any cheaper defenses today?Thanks

I’ve got some Redskins. Not expecting much, more of a salary saver. Maybe they get lucky and get a fumble recovery with a few sacks.

• whodat2

Thinking Ryan / Ridley stack with Jalen on Julio, and probably playing from behind…. but is this the week Ridley pulls his disappearing act?

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

Like I said yesterday, let the Allen Lazard tilt begin when he catches 7/110/2.

I think the Pack D is all over my Raiders with no Trent Brown and not a lot of Rodgers to Lazard is needed today.

If it does, then I’ll get a head start on tonight’s showdown

• jcotdl

@superstars92 said...

yep. im keeping him in there. besides, if aaron wants this guy to play more then who am i to argue?

• Supanice

When lineups seem hard and you don’t feel comfortable going into the start is usually when you do best because the field is having an even harder time.

When it seems easy like this week…

Going goff/thielen/49ers instead of Allen/kupp/bills could a legit 60 point swing which sucks.

Good luck everyone

• NDNole

And for the record, Trevor Davis did make it into one of my 2 lineups.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

I’m keeping most of my shares on FD. MVS and Allison suck because they can’t get open. Rodgers will get frustrated if the game is close or they are behind and again summon Lazard.

• monarch

I’m only on Fells and Everett at TE today I think the Giants smash the Cardinals and many players from that game fails.

• Honzerbonzer

How about the Lions D? cousins has had cupcake matchups the last 2 weeks and we know he likes to throw to the other team. I see a pick 6 coming today.

• Stixwiz

@DayThugginFOURlife said...

Season long help. I’m in 3rd place at 4-2. Need some help based off sum of my top talnet the last few weeks not getting the job done. Guy Im im playing vs this week had Mahomes and Travis kelce who manged a mere 21.94 points in a full ppr league that also has bounes like DK in my Yahoo league. My team needs a win vs number 1team and I got a few options I feel confident about but would like to hear your feedback if possible, thanks!

My team.. lineup as of right now..
    QB-Watson
    WR- Tyler Boyd
    WR- Golden Tate
    RB -Austin Ekler( CMC on buy this week)
    RB – Josh Jacobs
    W/T/R Austin Hooper
    K – H. Butler
    Def- jags or Titans Def? Got jags at the moment.
    D- LB N. Vigil from Cincy
    Who would you change start!!?

bench:
    Keenan Allen
    Robbie Anderson
    Chase Edmonds
    CMC

Keenan Allen should never be on your bench unless he’s hurt.

• ASitar

Is Fournette good chalk? I have him in at flex in 2 MM’s.

• monarch

@ASitar said...

Is Fournette good chalk? I have him in at flex in 2 MM’s.

Yes

• ASitar

Henry or Freeman? I’m afraid to use Henry because he’s more likely to get 12 than 30 DK points but mike42 is right.

• noddy

I’m playing Cousins on FD. Gut feeling.

• lfn1992

I’m feeling a Josh Hill min-cash TE TD salary saver

• Benzo1925

I’m moving off of Kyler with this weather. Would you guys go Lamar or Russell?

• lfn1992

I have enough to sub Duke Williams or Hunter Renfrow or Corey Davis in instead of Lazar. Gotta be Williams, right?

• Renodog

@squidkill said...

Link

Qu

I agree, but I don’t know the other contests, any suggestions for a mainly cash guy?

• thedkexperience

Somehow my cash LU seems to have the safest floor and the highest ceiling of any LU I have that wouldn’t take a complete miracle to hit.

• thedkexperience

@Benzo1925 said...

The weather in the second game is worse lol

• mtdurham

Cash seemed like a weird construction this week. I came away pretty happy with my mix of players But it’s not exactly the type of overall pricing construction I like to aim for. That usually doesn’t end well for me lol

• thedkexperience

@noddy said...

I’m playing Cousins on FD. Gut feeling.

Go to the bathroom.

• S7ubs

@squidkill said...

Can’t stress what a money pit that contest is. Really a shame people with no bankroll continue to enter it. So many good contests out there. It’s a shame

Exactly why I said I hate the milly maker. Terrible contest but I’m just bored and have all my other lineups in the other contests locked in.

• tmarohl

@Benzo1925 said...

Why, if the weather sucks he will just get more rushing yards.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I’m only on Fells and Everett at TE today I think the Giants smash the Cardinals and many players from that game fails.

I wouldn’t ignore the flow chart 🤷‍♂️
    And I’m taking a one off on Hockenson. Yet I only have him in 1 lineup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).