1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

I wouldn’t ignore the flow chart 🤷‍♂️
    And I’m taking a one off on Hockenson. Yet I only have him in 1 lineup.

Rumors that Patrick Peterson is on Engram today and the path of least resistance could be Saquon carving them up in the rain.

• lfn1992

I’ve been riding Teddy Bridgewater every week and he’s done well for me, why not burn money and go with him one more week?

Yes, I’m running a Bridgewater/Washington/Hill stack, thanks for asking

• parrothead112

Not seeing anything about the weather. Can anybody share?

• leeg9685

@thedkexperience said...

Go to the bathroom.

So many better options…has any qb put up a decent game against Detroit

• ASitar

If Bears/Saints is the shootout somehow my LUs are toast

• Jaguar22

@ASitar said...

Giants D lookin good w the weather

I pivoted to Giants D was that a mistake

• jryda7

Garafolo is reporting lazard is still going to have a big role for what it’s worth

• DayThugginFOURlife

@leeg9685 said...

Personally I’d play Allen over Boyd and Edmonds over Ekeler…chargers are just dumb in trying to force Gordon…not to mention I could easily see David Johnson not making it thru the game

I was thinking the same thing but I really like Boyd a lot

• tmarohl

@ASitar said...

I think that is highly unlikely given how bad the Bears offense is combined with how good their defense is, combined with New Orleans not having their normal weapons.

• DayThugginFOURlife

@Jaguar22 said...

I pivoted to Giants D was that a mistake

Is it raining?

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Rumors that Patrick Peterson is on Engram today and the path of least resistance could be Saquon carving them up in the rain.

They say he never goes into the slot….where did you hear that

• thedkexperience

@parrothead112 said...

Not seeing anything about the weather. Can anybody share?

It’s a mildly drizzly north eastern afternoon no different than any other day. I could envision Murray having an issue or two but even that’s a stretch. I live near Philly mid way in between DC and NY. I was fine with a light sweatshirt today. It’s fine.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

I think you’ll be OK.

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

They say he never goes into the slot….where did you hear that

Golden Tate is in the slot. The Giants line Engram out wide a lot

• ASitar

Josh Oliver is scoring 2 TDs today. Along w Lenny Fournette

• Dr_Gonzo

@jryda7 said...

Garafolo is reporting lazard is still going to have a big role for what it’s worth

I’m sticking with 20% Lazard, screw it.

• Luctyl99

Guys David Johnson has been questionable going into the last 5 games. No need to question. Whether he makes it through the whole game or not. Any player in the NFL could get hurt mid game

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

Can’t stress what a money pit that contest is. Really a shame people with no bankroll continue to enter it. So many good contests out there. It’s a shame

I’m avoiding it, too. If I get some tickets, I will enter it, but I just missed out on some this week.

Makes more sense to do the $3 Single Entry Pylon (for instance) than throw a couple of lineups at a contest with a 150 entry max.
    ~

• gausman7

I don’t see a way that the Saints don’t run through Michael Thomas today. I think the matchup is going to drop ownership, but his target share should be ridiculous.

Riding or Dying with Thomas.

Go Bucks!

• Supanice

@Benzo1925 said...

I’m moving off of Kyler with this weather. Would you guys go Lamar or Russell?

Neither look at that total.

Allen, Goff, brisket. Those should be your options.

Allen and Goff should both go over 30, but there is no way to predict Allen’s rushing coming off a concussion.

He easily could go 100-3 rushing if he chose to, but if he is smart he won’t. They don’t need it to win this game and they have the ability to compete with the Pats. Chess not checkers.

• lfn1992

I’m on the “screw it, Lazard it is” train.

• kdsdawg

If Jacobs busts today, so do I

• inarodgersitrust

@Benzo1925 said...

I’m moving off of Kyler with this weather. Would you guys go Lamar or Russell?

whats up with the weather there?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@gausman7 said...

I don’t see a way that the Saints don’t run through Michael Thomas today. I think the matchup is going to drop ownership, but his target share should be ridiculous.

Riding or Dying with Thomas.

Go Bucks!

I think this thought is right. 15+ targets, with ultimately 10 and 100 seems logical. A TD seems very realistic. More seems possible.

• monarch

@inarodgersitrust said...

whats up with the weather there?

It is going to rain the entire game. The Cardinals implied total has dropped a bit

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler