1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• futoo

@BIF said...

For someone who played zero David Johnson and 40-50% Edmonds, Iā€™m pretty happy šŸ˜‚

What made you think they were gonna start Edmonds and not Johnson. And please tell me the winning lottery numbers tonight

• 49noobers

I am like 60ā€° David Johnson. Where the hell is he. Started drinking single malt at 10:20 am on Sunday morning. Too early?

• odanny

Carr has missed wide open receivers on consecutive possessions.

• Had edmunds until dj news, smfh.

• jayzee666

@Supanice said...

We all got fooled by the late night tweets that Cardinals didn’t activate anyone from practice squad so DJ must be good.

I got fooled by the fact DJ is a good player and against a bad team and still was productive this year.
    I knew something bad was going to happen when I clicked “submit” and the games started!!

• pdrhodes

Jacobs back in

• yisman

sometimes teams just like to troll fantasy players and that’s obviously what Arizona is doing with their RB situation

Edmunds wasn’t even on my radar once David Johnson was considered good to go

• Smallchimp

Just gotta make it through two more showdowns and I can focus on NBA… this sport is great but its DFS is horrible

• Wynter12

I told myself to play Chase because they’d probably limit Johnson and Chase has been looking good.

Of course I panic tinker. Wow. Fuller in my other chase lineup so GG lol

• TheRyanFlaherty

Today has sucked, sucked really bad so far.
    Really wishing I spent less money…or things turn around…quick…please and thank you.

• yisman

lol

“Rotoworld 6 hours
    David Johnson (ankle) active for Week 7
    David Johnson is officially active for Week 7 against the Giants.

Advice: As expected. Johnson is a sure-fire RB1 against a bottom-half Giants defense. Chase Edmonds will see a few touches as Johnson’s direct handcuff.”

• ifthethunder

@odanny said...

Jacobs back, dry your tears

My tears will dry after he gets 2 rushing TDs like Edmonds just did.
    ~

• Beckhams3Fingers

So help me understand. DJ wasn’t ruled out, in-fact he was a go to start. But, Chase Edmonds is actually the starter and DJ isn’t playing???? Isn’t that illegal. Someone on the Cards staff should be brought up on charges.

• lfn1992

The Cardinals D suddenly get a Charles Woodson in his prime or something?

• jayzee666

@Smallchimp said...

Just gotta make it through two more showdowns and I can focus on NBA… this sport is great but its DFS is horrible

Funny, I say that about all the sports!! Well, maybe not MLB. That is just bad all around! Good for insomniacs though.

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, 30% Jacobs, 25% Fuller. Not sure how many are in the same line up. If they don’t come back, hopefully most.

I ended up avoiding both in cash but yeah, I got a lot of dead GPPs already.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Thielen just broke his finger.. wait, his leg. At least he got me a TD on that play lol!

• thedkexperience

Thielen TD and hurt

• S7ubs

Theilen her after that Td catch

• yisman

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Thielen just broke his finger.. wait, his leg. At least he got me a TD on that play lol!

should get bonus fantasy points for scoring when an injury occurs!

• kdsdawg

So help me understand. DJ wasn’t ruled out, in-fact he was a go to start. But, Chase Edmonds is actually the starter and DJ isn’t playing???? Isn’t that illegal. Someone on the Cards staff should be brought up on charges.

how is it illegal? DJ is active, that is all they have to say

• TheWeeIceMan

Feels like a low scoring day.

• yisman

ridiculous part is I targeted AZ/NYG for a game to use because it would probably have a lot of points

I have a lot of exposure, but no Edmunds…

• bcandrws

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Daniel jones does not look good right now and I thought david Johnson was going to play today

• OttawaCityMadman

Thielen just broke his finger. At least he got me a TD on that play lol!

looks like lower body

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.