1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• bcandrws

None of the rams receivers has a good game and the rams have 27 points

• Smallchimp

@yisman said...

Rams played TB and game had like 70 points

now they play Atlanta and this happens?

what is going on?

Apparently that guy who said “past performances don’t matter” ended up being right…

• monarch

Nuk is coming on strong

• Moneymakers90

Afternoon Def

• Wynter12

Dalton smh

• pdrhodes

Rodgers MVS wowzers

• wigg_ESEA

RG Overall Ranking

Oakland defense my god how bad

• yisman

dammit MVS

I pivoted off him to DK Metcalf

• zpa1989

rodgers career game with a bunch of injured no name unproven WR’s. such a logical outcome right? of course it is!

david johnsons ankle hinders his performence, but MVS? NOPE! dude almost didn’t even play! and here he is? i mean come on….

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

Im resigned to the fact im probably not gonna cash. Lineups fit too easy and when I try to veer from that it feels like im just being too cute. Either way just feels off. Gonna leave my lineups alone and just enjoy the games lol. No more tinkering. Since im already expecting low results there will probably be zero tilt either. Im at peace with the probable loss today lol.

LOL that Scantling TD Put me in 475th place. Il be darned if I dont have a good shot to cash high

• jcotdl

kalen sucks. walton rules.

• jayzee666

@yisman said...

dammit MVS

I pivoted off him to DK Metcalf

Who u playing in the late games??
    You are my twin but much higher stakes!!

• Renodog

@mtdurham said...

i dont think that makes him “required” to play but you better have a darn good alternative lined up. Because if you fade him for the sake of fading him and he crushes you’re probably out and he was clearly a pretty good play

I think thats why he is so highly owned…there was no payup RB anyone felt strongly about playing…i was totally comfortable fading a lot more RB’s than normal…. my alternatives all just sucked lol

Oh, I also payed up for Cook, might regret it with Carson to go, but I think the Ravens got a great run stuffer back on defense this week and I think that will be a messy game. Jacobs rb was my flex.

• ifthethunder

@zpa1989 said...

rodgers career game with a bunch of injured no name unproven WR’s. such a logical outcome right? of course it is!

The slate-breaker.
    ~

• pdrhodes

gg Falcons gg

• odanny

@zpa1989 said...

david johnsons ankle hinders his performence, but MVS? NOPE! dude almost didn’t even play! and here he is? i mean come on….

The way he is throwing today, and the coverage Oakland is putting out there, anyone can score.

• jcotdl

hoops upside ya head

• NoLimits0

@bcandrws said...

The beast of the week curse continues. Fournette a bust so far

He’s doing ok. I mean no other RBs are really going off though.

Besides Edmonds but he is sub 1%

• zpa1989

@odanny said...

The way he is throwing today, and the coverage Oakland is putting out there, anyone can score.

i guess so. i mean it is rodgers, he is good, but if adams played i would’ve probably felt better about the situation. his WR’s this year besides adams haven’t played particularly well, no one really has been that steady.

maybe oakland pass d is that bad. its a “pass funnel defense”? funny how some of the guys on the swolecast mock that concept. not sure if they are just joking or not.

• NoLimits0

@superstars92 said...

Haha someone tell that idiot who’s 3rd (might have changed but somewhere in the top 10 he’s got a train of 3 teams with Kerryon) in the massive 5 dollar double up on DK (on the live tab the one with 22.9k entries) if he chose Marvin Jones instead of Kerryon Johnson at the FLEX spot (like same price) and submitted that into the MM, he would be winning like 1 million now hahahaha. Instead it’s like a min cash in a GPP with Kerryon.

Actually that guy coulda chosen either Chase Edmonds OR Marvin Jones instead of Kerryon at FLEX and is like top 2 in the MM lol.

Not sure who that idiot is, but he will now admit Josh Jacobs > Kerryon Johnson =). (I actually have to look at some more tape to see who is better, I always did like Kerryon more in college so that’s why I said it but you guys could be right).

You still should have chosen Jacobs over Johnson. You understand you would be winning that thing by over 15 FPS right?

• bcandrws

I guess the giants missed the memo to throw the ball to TEs against the cardinals

• thedkexperience

• thedkexperience

@bcandrws said...

I guess the giants missed the memo to throw the ball to TEs against the cardinals

Nah … the back up got a TD 🤦‍♂️

• Wynter12

Dalton smh.

• Renodog

Waller is my cash Jesus this Sunday

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler