1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 16 ) at Buffalo ( -16 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( -3 ) at Atlanta ( 3 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) at Tennessee ( (Pick) ) —- T: 40
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 39.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 10/21
    8:15 PM EST : New England ( -10 ) at NY Jets ( 10 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

I cant believe keenan did absolutely nothing the whole 2nd half.

• jayzee666

I say you all need to start with Ertz/Jefferies/Ezekiel/Cooper as your Core tonight in Showdown. Trust me. You have those 4 players and 2 0s you are guaranteed to cash.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

EK is a beast. They should cut Melvin Gordon

I heard the Bears want him. That won’t help them though, they need a QB.

• monarch

Melvin just fumbled away the Chargers season

• queensfinest

and melvin gordon wants big money and more playing time? hes dreadful

• JH822547

If the Chargers have somehow lost this….wow.

• zline34

@jayzee666 said...

I say you all need to start with Ertz/Jefferies/Ezekiel/Cooper as your Core tonight in Showdown. Trust me. You have those 4 players and 2 0s you are guaranteed to cash.

Thanks for the fade list Jayzee! Appreciate it!

• monarch

And Gordon wanted Todd Gurley money.

• ifthethunder

JFC Metcalf. I said “TD” not “FUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!”
    ~

• tmarohl

I have no interest in Zeke in DFS.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

So close yet so far.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

And Gordon wanted Todd Gurley money.

Wonder if he hadn’t come back if the Chargers has lost those 3 games. I think not

• depalma13

All the Chargers had to do was throw it to Henry. Serves them right for their stupidity.

• Dunzor

The guy who just took over the lead in the milly has such a strange roster construction. Like he stacked receivers with his RBs and played Rodgers naked

• zpa1989

still convinced metcalf was a great play today. just an unlucky outcome. it happens.

• zline34

@Dunzor said...

The guy who just took over the lead in the milly has such a strange roster construction. Like he stacked receivers with his RBs and played Rodgers naked

Rodgers naked was the only play that made complete sense.

• cheezpizza

As a Saints fan, its a joy to finally get to watch a Defense that isn’t an embarrassment. I didnt get to see the Dome Patrol days.

• chronoxiong

Was Latavius Murray a must play? I crossed him off my radar because Bears DST. Wtf….

• Falconsfan101

Guys…never been so happy to break even in my life. Was 100% on Fuller, but also 100% on Murray. I hope you guys listened to me. I was 100% on Fuller, 70% on Andrews…I thought I was going to literally get $0 when I stopped watching games around 2. Trust your own research/process. I am shocked right now. Been drinking and doing house work and just checked. DFS is a crazy hobby.

• hodge50

Been out all day. Any updates on Cooper? I don’t want to but I may have to play him in my season long.

• mdalb

So glad NBA starts Tuesday.

• JH822547

@Dunzor said...

Guy in behind just needs 3 more yards from Murray, don’t think he’ll get it though.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

If I had switched all my Carson for Latavius I would have had a hell of a day

• wigg_ESEA

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

If I had switched all my Carson for Latavius I would have had a hell of a day

If

• bigwillie20

@chronoxiong said...

Was Latavius Murray a must play? I crossed him off my radar because Bears DST. Wtf….

I thought he was a good play at the price just because of the volume he’d see. Bears haven’t really been shutting down the run as much this year either

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler