1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 808state

I’m surprised DK didn’t adjust Case Keenum salary

• superjon

Early candidates for Beast of the Week

Aaron Jones vs Texans
    Josh Allen vs Jets
    Kenny Golloday vs Falcons
    DeAndre Hopkins vs Seahawks – or really a number of people from this game
    Chargers RB vs Jaguars

• emnj69

@superjon said...

Aaron Jones vs Texans
    Josh Allen vs Jets
    Chargers RB vs Jaguars

it will be juiio book it

• superjon

@emnj69 said...

it will be juiio book it

maybe after this last performance, but I think WR1 have a better matchup against Atlanta than they do Detroit

• NDNole

At this point does it even make since to not stack against the falcons every week? I fade it every week and regret it lol.

• dominicanpapi

@NDNole said...

At this point does it even make since to not stack against the falcons every week? I fade it every week and regret it lol.

Lions were in as great of spot last week and the only guy that went off was Swift. I’ll definitely go back to a Lions stack but that game against the Jags pissed me off lol.

• dcheco

So many good stacking options this week.

Bills, Falcons, Chiefs, Texans could get in another shootout, Chargers.

• NDNole

@dominicanpapi said...

Lions were in as great of spot last week and the only guy that went off was Swift. I’ll definitely go back to a Lions stack but that game against the Jags pissed me off lol.

Agree. Im still tempted to fade. Man the lions play an annoying brand of football for dfs purposes.

• corbomb19

Hard to imagine that the Falcons at home won’t put up points. Stafford should need to keep his foot on the gas for this one.

• jdtrey

Ertz out 3-4 weeks and Sanders probably sitting Thursday means Goedert/Scott will be insanely owned for showdowns

• infantryboys

@jdtrey said...

Ertz out 3-4 weeks and Sanders probably sitting Thursday means Goedert/Scott will be insanely owned for showdowns

Thankfully Philly is off the Main slate, so I’m not tempted to use Scott.

• 808state

@superjon said...

Aaron Jones vs Texans
    Josh Allen vs Jets
    Chargers RB vs Jaguars

Kamara against Carolina

• factorial89

week7 i pay for ky murray r.wilson cheaper herbert m.ryan my fade of the week- d.henry steelers def. very tough on running backs

• Bnett2210

Kamara and Aaron Jones good value at WR if Diontae plays for 4200, Kirk against SEA 4900, Juju for 5500. I like Hunt to bounce back against Cincy too. Just an early build with Kyle Allen against Dallas it’s prettt Easy to fit in everyone that’s being considered for Beast of the week with Firkser at TE.

• dominicanpapi

@808state said...

Kamara against Carolina

Thomas is coming back isnt he? Will the upside be there for Kamara?

BUF DST is 4700 vs Jets, wow. Highest I’ve seen by far. Definitely will fade Henry vs PIT. I’ll be heavy on the DET/ATL gm. Like Rodgers to rebound vs HOU.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

BUF DST is 4700 vs Jets, wow. Highest I’ve seen by far. Definitely will fade Henry vs PIT. I’ll be heavy on the DET/ATL gm. Like Rodgers to rebound vs HOU.

ATL stack with Buffalo D

• RatedDAL

I knew better than to play Stafford last week. He’s in a better spot this week. Detroit will fall behind early imo which is crucial to Stafford chucking it around the yard.

• Bnett2210

Washington D for 2500 against bad Dallas line. Kyle Allen for 5200 makes a lot work too.

• dcheco

@866 said...

I don’t see the value there with Buffalo’s defense. We don’t generate any pressure to get sacks and force turnovers.

• emnj69

I dont like any defense this week-it will be my downfall

• BIF

@emnj69 said...

I dont like any defense this week-it will be my downfall

My first look has me on Chargers, Washington and Bengals D – don’t love any of them but LAC is rested, Wash plays a beat up short week Dall team and Bengals may get to play a back up QB plus Cinc D have INTs in 5 straight games.

• winnerchickendinner

Only backs i really like are Connor/Hunt for this slate

• dominicanpapi

I don’t see how you pass up on Washington’s defense this week. 2500 is insane, being a Washington fan, our front 7 is legit. The rush yards per game allowed is a bit skewed because they have given up some big play runs (to Lamar, to Jones this past week) but I’d say we’re probably average to above average there. Dallas’ offensive line is just horrible right now, it feels like a no brainer spot.

• BIF

@winnerchickendinner said...

Only backs i really like are Connor/Hunt for this slate

How do you NOT like Aaron Jones after what Henry just did to the Texans both running and receiving ?

Kamara is in a good spot coming off a bye.
    I don’t hate Mixon this week
    Other ones peaking my interest are Gibson and a Denver RB (haven’t checked who’s healthy yet).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).