1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 33BeRad

@TubScout said...

Lamar has to develop progression with a larger route tree. He needs to be able to progress through his reads and trust. He needs work on leading receivers instead of them adjusting to him. Work on the hashes and better plant, commit and drive throws.

If the overall team talent on Baltimore takes a dip so will Lamar. He is scheme dependent. I had him as a developmental player 5th-7th RD. Player comps Dennis Dixon, Woody Dantzler, Joe Webb, RG3, Vince Young.

Did you have Tebow graded there too?

• corbomb19

Aaron Jones beast of the week.

• odanny

@33BeRad said...

Anyone going Teddy B revenge game?

He looked amazing against a very stout Bears defense. Running to his right he threw a perfect rainbow pass into the end zone to a jumping DJ Moore, right on the back line, and he came down in bounds but with the ball going right through his hands. Carolina +7.5 is a very live dog.

• dcheco

What do we think of a Mahomes stack this week? Weather in Denver is supposed to be brutal

• 33BeRad

@odanny said...

He looked amazing against a very stout Bears defense. Running to his right he threw a perfect rainbow pass into the end zone to a jumping DJ Moore, right on the back line, and he came down in bounds but with the ball going right through his hands. Carolina +7.5 is a very live dog.

I just think people will overlook this game with the other high total games, especially everyone going to the Seattle/Arizona game. People will have Kamara and MT if he plays as one offs. Every other week there was chatter about Moore and Robbie but not this week. New Orleans games have all been pretty high scoring, why not another one?

• 33BeRad

@dcheco said...

What do we think of a Mahomes stack this week? Weather in Denver is supposed to be brutal

I think Chiefs are on cruise control right now and won’t get that up for this game, think they save it for bigger games. Which means it will probably shoot out. HA!

• odanny

@33BeRad said...

I just think people will overlook this game with the other high total games, especially everyone going to the Seattle/Arizona game. People will have Kamara and MT if he plays as one offs. Every other week there was chatter about Moore and Robbie but not this week. New Orleans games have all been pretty high scoring, why not another one?

I think everyone on that Panthers team is going to step it up, knowing Teddy is returning to the Big Easy, and Rhule has that team playing very well, on both sides of the ball. My only concern on this one is if both offenses sputter in the red zone, but I expect a very close game, but Cin//Clev. and GB/Hou. should both outscore this game total, in my opinion.

• Skee

So it looks like on FD the night game is on the main slate due to the swap. Kinda wild I guess. And you can’t play people from Bucs-Raiders on Main but you could for their late only slates.

I thought they couldn’t flex this close to the game, or did they throw that rule out the window with all the other schedule changes happening?

• squidkill

@skee-

Pretty sure you can flex anytime with no fans to worry about- a lot easier to do

• winnerchickendinner

@thehazyone said...

Why are you making lineups before Saturday anyway?

I mean if you got the time and am playing around with the player pool

• Gtzerphy

@TubScout said...

Lamar has to develop progression with a larger route tree. He needs to be able to progress through his reads and trust. He needs work on leading receivers instead of them adjusting to him. Work on the hashes and better plant, commit and drive throws.

If the overall team talent on Baltimore takes a dip so will Lamar. He is scheme dependent. I had him as a developmental player 5th-7th RD. Player comps Dennis Dixon, Woody Dantzler, Joe Webb, RG3, Vince Young.

Not a whole lot of receiving talent around him except for the TE.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@theghostofveebs said...

How about routes run? (by TEs of course)

Have to go to PFF for that data. I have access to it, but it’s behind a paywall so no use linking it here.

• Joeltimb

Is there any reason not to lock and load McLaurin in every damn lineup?

• dominicanpapi

@Joeltimb said...

Because Kyle Allen is his QB.

• winnerchickendinner

@theghostofveebs said...

How about routes run? (by TEs of course)

Playerprofiler. Although you’ll have to look up each player.

• winnerchickendinner

@odanny said...

I think everyone on that Panthers team is going to step it up, knowing Teddy is returning to the Big Easy, and Rhule has that team playing very well, on both sides of the ball. My only concern on this one is if both offenses sputter in the red zone, but I expect a very close game, but Cin//Clev. and GB/Hou. should both outscore this game total, in my opinion.

Is it really revenge though? Not exactly his team last year and sure he could have stayed for the future but he was guaranteed a starting spot this year with the panthers.

• CheeseCutter

@Joeltimb said...

No, he’s in most of my lineups, both cash and gpp. Looking like about 15% ownership.

Speaking of WR ownership, the Dallas receivers are all looking to be about 3% owned. With the Washington D highly owned, the Dallas receivers are getting overlooked.

Julio and Ridley both around 8%.

• Joeltimb

@dominicanpapi said...

Because Kyle Allen is his QB.

Crowder is 2nd in the league in PPR ppg with Darnold, Flacco, and the Jets bs team. Targets are targets and the cowboys seem to be that bad.

• chickenmanE

Thoughts on Hasty om fanduel?

• Randallus

Any updates on whether or not the Sea-Ari game will stay on DK? Sorry if I’m repeating the same question others might be asking.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@chickenmanE said...

Thoughts on Hasty om fanduel?

Who?

That’s my answer, no follow up response necessary

• Randallus

@theIrrigator said...

Premium Usage App

Wont help you because it’s only for premium members. You can look at game books on nfl.com. It will give snap % but only for the whole game, not by quarter

Thanks. At least I know it’s out there somewhere lol.

• Randallus

@thehazyone said...

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/nfl/snap-counts

Thanks Hazy. Still not quite what I wanted, but I appreciate the help. Damn, paywalls kicking my butt lol.

• yisman

https://sports.yahoo.com/raiders-broncos-no-new-covid19-positives-week-7-games-on-buccaneers-chiefs-141933714.html

Neither the Las Vegas Raiders nor the Denver Broncos had any positive COVID-19 tests on Friday, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported. They will play their respective Week 7 games as scheduled.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Randallus said...

Any updates on whether or not the Sea-Ari game will stay on DK? Sorry if I’m repeating the same question others might be asking.

Looks like it is staying on the slate. They would of already removed it I think. Great hammer game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.