1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BIF

@TubScout said...

Lamar has to develop progression with a larger route tree. He needs to be able to progress through his reads and trust. He needs work on leading receivers instead of them adjusting to him. Work on the hashes and better plant, commit and drive throws.

If the overall team talent on Baltimore takes a dip so will Lamar. He is scheme dependent. I had him as a developmental player 5th-7th RD. Player comps Dennis Dixon, Woody Dantzler, Joe Webb, RG3, Vince Young.

I’ve never been a big fan of the “athlete first” skill set at QB but I’m also 52 years old and the game has changed over the past 15 years to where I get that it is a more desirable skill set in today’s game over the Manning/Brady type of QB.

The pass rushes are more creative and the boys are bigger now so mobility is a required skill set but as you highlighted, mobility without a diverse tree and a sense for where the ball needs to be thrown has not become a one for one trade off.

The league is full of systems now and some need a Kyler Murray or Lamar type of skill set – a team’s offensive line capabilities has a lot to do with the type of QB you need and what their chances of success were.

• BIF

@odanny said...

I think everyone on that Panthers team is going to step it up, knowing Teddy is returning to the Big Easy, and Rhule has that team playing very well, on both sides of the ball. My only concern on this one is if both offenses sputter in the red zone, but I expect a very close game, but Cin//Clev. and GB/Hou. should both outscore this game total, in my opinion.

I don’t even think of Bridgewater as a Saint – he was a backup and injury replacement. To me, Teddy will always be remembered as a Viking; that’s where his career projection changed.

• BIF

@Joeltimb said...

Is there any reason not to lock and load McLaurin in every damn lineup?

He still plays in the NFC Least correct ?

You did watch the other 2 teams in that division battle (err, stumble) against each other last night ?

That game last night alone should get people off trying to stack Wash players and/or game stacks.

• BIF

@CheeseCutter said...

Julio and Ridley both around 8%

They will both be higher for sure

• odanny

@winnerchickendinner said...

Is it really revenge though? Not exactly his team last year and sure he could have stayed for the future but he was guaranteed a starting spot this year with the panthers.

The Saints could very well be the best team in the NFC with Teddy under center, I’m really impressed with his play. Brees has not looked right this year, and that team has no chemistry, not sure if it was Brees comments about the flag but Michael Thomas seems to be little more than an oft injured malcontent, obviously not what you want from one of your top 3 players. Robby was keyed on by the Bears D, and still made a few really nice catches, but Moore had two huge drops (and a few nice grabs as well) . Mike Davis is leading the league in RB targets with over 30 and is really running strong. This game could very well shoot out and I’m leaning that way, liking Carolina in this matchup.

• synth

Been having a small issue with the optimizer on one of my computers. The right arrow that’s supposed to move the games over in the section that shows the games/projected points at the top just … doesn’t work. It works totally fine on one of my computers so I’m unsure what the issue could be. Any ideas?

• BIF

@odanny said...

The Saints could very well be the best team in the NFC with Teddy under center, I’m really impressed with his play.

I can’t respect any QB who wears a glove on his throwing hand every game and in perfect conditions

• synth

I don’t buy any of the narrative reasons for targeting teddy. He was brought in on a small deal as a backup to Brees, got a bit of playing time due to injury, and performed well. He’s pretty liked by NO and they told him he should go start somewhere because he was too good to be a backup. The team is obviously not wanting to replace their HOF QB who has been playing good the past couple years still.

However, I do like targeting Teddy and the Panthers offense because a lot of the defensive backs on the Saints are performing poorly this year yet the masses don’t really realize it yet due to the big names. This is a great game to stack imo. Teddy/Roddy/Moore/Kamara has potential to win people the money this week (as does other iterations of the game stack).

• CountKarma

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

DeSean Jackson is 100% made of glass, confirmed.

• Randallus

With all the high projected totals, this is going to be one hell of a prolific scoring week. The winner of the milly maker is going to need to set a season high in points. With this many options at each position on the board, it’s going to be difficult to narrow down the top 5 fantasy scorers at each position.

Interesting week.

• AdamBski

@CountKarma said...

DeSean Jackson is 100% made of glass, confirmed.

Made of glass? Did you actually watch the game and the injury as it played out? Ouch.

• Njsum1

@Joeltimb said...

Is there any reason not to lock and load McLaurin in every damn lineup?

Yes, Game Script.

The cowboys are bad….if the Wash defense gets a TD and the RB gets one, and Dallas Offense not getting it done, bad teams tend not to pile it on. I would guess in that scenario, Wash would play very conservatively.

Otherwise, he’s one of the best plays on the slate.

• Jeddy3

@AdamBski said...

Made of glass? Did you actually watch the game and the injury as it played out? Ouch.

Yeah, that was cheap shot for sure! Very painful.

• CountKarma

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@AdamBski said...

He has had 16 injuries in his career

• zeeshan2

Joe Mixon (foot) remained sidelined at Friday’s practice. Fire up your Gio’s

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

I can’t respect any QB who wears a glove on his throwing hand every game and in perfect conditions

Show us your golf hand live, Mr. BIF! (harrumph!)
    ~

• dominicanpapi

Zack Martin is out for Dallas making it more difficult to pass on the Washington defense this week.

• marker0357

Yikes on the BeerMaker picks. I have a few of those identified and his voodoo hex has me concerned. Does anyone think that BeerMaker is actually Jayzee666?

• Randallus

Joe Mixon has been ruled out for Sunday’s game per Schefter.

I don’t see a scenario where I play Bernard, but there ya go.

• billythekidcowboysheat

So I’ll just go out and say i was gonna go heavy on mixon this week, so of course he looks like he may not go now, my question is this.

Is anyone familiar with the bengals? Obvisouly gio will become popular, i guess I’m asking is this a boston scott situation? Or do they have guys who could theoretically vulture goal line work?

• TubScout

@33BeRad said...

Did you have Tebow graded there too?

No. Tebow was undraftable development player. Left handed is a no go at QB. And I never saw him capable of making outside hash throws. That alone shrinks half the field for a defense. Long release and bad footwork.

Broadly you may think he is similar to Lamar, but they are very different when you break it down. Not even the same type of runners. One of the best CFB players ever though. Tebow is a big reason the college and NFL game evolved offensively in to some things you see today. Tebow was a big big man for QB. He made NFL linebackers look small.

• Randallus

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

So I’ll just go out and say i was gonna go heavy on mixon this week, so of course he looks like he may not go now, my question is this.

Is anyone familiar with the bengals? Obvisouly gio will become popular, i guess I’m asking is this a boston scott situation? Or do they have guys who could theoretically vulture goal line work?

There only other option at RB is Perine essentially. I can’t say for sure, but I imagine Bernard gets the majority of the snaps and work out of the backfield and in pass pro.

I don’t hate the idea of playing Bernard. I think he’ll be serviceable. However, on a slate like this, I honestly believe (more than any week this season) you need maximum output from all spots in your lineup to prevail in GPPs. I don’t think Bernard will provide that.

Furthermore, his price tag of 4.5k is in the same range as Gibson (5k), Edmonds (4.9k), White (4.9k), Jackson (4.9k), and McKissic (4.6k). All these guys provide me with more confidence for substantial points than Giovanni Bernard.

• winnerchickendinner

@Randallus said...

More short yardage passes for Boyd

• marker0357

@Randallus said...

Makes me like Burrow with Higgins/Boyd even more

• Njsum1

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Gio’s a strong play for his price…EOM

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).