1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I think Jones will play but the Packers medical staff is pretty cautious so who knows. If he does sit, everyone will flock to Jamaal, but I think I’d actually like Dillon better (because of the leverage).

• Bnett2210

@thehazyone said...

I think Jones will play but the Packers medical staff is pretty cautious so who knows. If he does sit, everyone will flock to Jamaal, but I think I’d actually like Dillon better (because of the leverage).

Same thoughts I had about the situation, definitely want some leverage and exposure to Dillon I believe.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

and all this breaking news today is precisely why I don’t even think of running projections or building lineups until Saturday morning.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

• 808state

@marker0357 said...

The curse is real. Beermaker is Jayzee666. I’m convinced. LOL

beast hasn’t been cursed though. he’s been crushing the past couple of weeks

• CheeseCutter

@Bnett2210 said...

Same thoughts I had about the situation, definitely want some leverage and exposure to Dillon I believe.

Hazy is behind this conspiracy…

• mbunner23

@thehazyone said...

and all this breaking news today is precisely why I don’t even think of running projections or building lineups until Saturday morning.

Hell, I don’t build until Sunday morning at 10 AM.

• IronMonkey415

Hell, I don’t build any lineups until you guys start dropping hints so I can copy.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Needless to say, I was already going to be playing a ton of Kamara. This might be one of the few times I play more than 30% of a player. Might have him at 50%.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@thehazyone said...

Needless to say, I was already going to be playing a ton of Kamara. This might be one of the few times I play more than 30% of a player. Might have him at 50%.

Was MT ruled out?

• dominicanpapi

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Was MT ruled out?

Yes, him and Sanders are out.

Question for you guys, considering Sanders is out now, would you consider the Panthers defense for one. And would you consider stacking Murray and Kamara in a run back with a Panthers stack? Thoughts about Tre’Quan Smith?

• zeeshan2

Packers head coach Matt LaFleur said he’s confident rookie RB AJ Dillon can take on a larger role if Aaron Jones (calf) is out against the Texans.
    https://twitter.com/TomSilverstein/status/1319716565798035459

Packers LT David Bakhtiari (chest) is doubtful to play Week 7 against the Texans.
    https://twitter.com/TomSilverstein/status/1319713980022140928

• superjon

Feeling like a pay up for D on FD type of week.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

FanDuel…

• zeeshan2

Justin Jackson (knee) is questionable for Week 7 against the Jaguars.
    https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/1319722874408632321

Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury said he’s “hopeful” WR DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) can play Sunday against the Seahawks.
    https://twitter.com/joshweinfuss/status/1319722388787990530

• Gtzerphy

@CountKarma said...

He has had 16 injuries in his career

He certainly isn’t spending his down time in the weight room

• yisman

@dominicanpapi said...

Yes, him and Sanders are out.

Question for you guys, considering Sanders is out now, would you consider the Panthers defense for one. And would you consider stacking Murray and Kamara in a run back with a Panthers stack? Thoughts about Tre’Quan Smith?

Sanders was ruled out.

MT didn’t practice. I don’t see where he was ruled out.

• Dr_Gonzo

@yisman said...

Sanders was ruled out.

MT didn’t practice. I don’t see where he was ruled out.

Per rotoworld

New Orleans is not expected to have either Michael Thomas (hamstring) or Sanders in Week 7 against the Panthers.

• yisman

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Per rotoworld

New Orleans is not expected to have either Michael Thomas (hamstring) or Sanders in Week 7 against the Panthers.

yeah he wasn’t ruled out.

That’s just “not expected” because Thomas didn’t practice.

• zeeshan2

Packers head coach Matt LaFleur said RB Aaron Jones (calf) is more questionable than doubtful to play Week 7 against the Texans.
    https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1319714903586951169

• damionismyname

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Darnold is back and Bill’s are without norman and maybe their other cb. Was going heavy Bill’s but now may have to change that.

• yisman

Michael Thomas was just ruled out

Saints tweeted 3 minutes ago the report

https://twitter.com/Saints/status/1319733237464387585

• Randallus

@Bnett2210 said...

Pitt will be without Bush obviously, but that hurts the middle of the field coverage, and now Mike Hilton the slot CB is ruled out. I like the D to stop Henry, but I could see TE or slot WR getting some heavy action for Tenn.

Facts. Brown, Humphries, and Smith all in play over the middle of the field. Brown not as much, but he does line up in the slot often. He usually takes a slant route to the outside though. So I really like Humphries and Smith in this game, and there price tags are like Black Friday at Walmart. Doorbusters.

• Randallus

@yisman said...

Michael Thomas was just ruled out

Saints tweeted 3 minutes ago the report

https://twitter.com/Saints/status/1319733237464387585

When they don’t practice Friday at least on a limited basis, 90% of the time they won’t play on Sunday. If they do play, it’s limited snaps and they’re just out there to draw attention.

I know you wanted concrete news, but it was basically a foregone conclusion that MT would be a non-factor in the game at best.

• Randallus

@superjon said...

I was thinking the opposite actually. I’m paying down at defense. There’s a lot of value at the skill positions, so I get what you mean though.

I just don’t like many defenses in general this week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).