1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

@damionismyname said...

Darnold is back and Bill’s are without norman and maybe their other cb. Was going heavy Bill’s but now may have to change that.

I didn’t know about the Bills injuries, but I would think Darnold being back is still better for Buffalo.

Maybe he’ll see ghosts.

• fitz2k2

@damionismyname said...

Darnold is back and Bill’s are without norman and maybe their other cb. Was going heavy Bill’s but now may have to change that.

Hmmm fire up jets wrs? Question is which one.

• Randallus

@fitz2k2 said...

Hmmm fire up jets wrs? Question is which one.

Honestly, there’s only one I’ll play and that’s Crowder.

Perriman sucked when Darnold was on the field. Darnold doesn’t like to fling it deep maybe? Smith is of the same mold as Perriman, so he’s a no. Berrios plays behind Crowder. I don’t even know if Herndon is playing and I don’t care. They don’t run plays for screen passes to RBs.

Yup, I’m seeing about 20 targets for Crowder.

• Bnett2210

@Randallus said...

Facts. Brown, Humphries, and Smith all in play over the middle of the field. Brown not as much, but he does line up in the slot often. He usually takes a slant route to the outside though. So I really like Humphries and Smith in this game, and there price tags are like Black Friday at Walmart. Doorbusters.

I agree. Those 2 injuries this week are going to be the most exploitable part of the defense, and now that Jonnu is going to play, I can see him having a nice stat line. I know Humphries is surprisingly consistent with that 10-12 a game, but I think he could fall in the end zone and be pushing close to 18-20 this week. As a Steelers fan that was my first instinct was to go to AJ because I wasn’t sure how much in the slot he lined up, but he does seem to run quite a few crossing routes through the middle. On the other side Juju at 5500 is just my gut saying it, but I think he blows up this game and reminds everyone he is still there and legit. Juju, Diontae, Claypool are all priced good for potential too. I hope not because I want to put them away early and win the battle of the undefeated teams, but I see a higher scoring game here than most anticipate.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@thehazyone said...

and all this breaking news today is precisely why I don’t even think of running projections or building lineups until Saturday morning.

Exactly

• zeeshan2

@Randallus said...

Honestly, there’s only one I’ll play and that’s Crowder.

Perriman sucked when Darnold was on the field. Darnold doesn’t like to fling it deep maybe? Smith is of the same mold as Perriman, so he’s a no. Berrios plays behind Crowder. I don’t even know if Herndon is playing and I don’t care. They don’t run plays for screen passes to RBs.

Yup, I’m seeing about 20 targets for Crowder.

Jamison Crowder (groin) is questionable for Week 7 against the Bills.
    https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN/status/1319738539819532290

• superjon

Sounds like it’s Frank Gore week again

• JSteele

Going for a big one this week. I need a TD scorer from every game on Sunday

• zeeshan2

AB close to signing with TB according to Rapoport

• Straightfire118

Whose gonna roll out Latavious Murray? I could easily see him getting 100 rush yards and a td or two in this matchup.

• 33BeRad

@Straightfire118 said...

Whose gonna roll out Latavious Murray? I could easily see him getting 100 rush yards and a td or two in this matchup.

I will have him on FD. I could see him falling in for a couple tds. I wouldn’t say easily 100 yds but definitely in the range of outcomes.

• odanny

Damn, Brady to Brown, Part II.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2854609-report-antonio-brown-agrees-to-1-year-bucs-contract-reunites-with-tom-brady

• marker0357

@odanny said...

Damn, Brady to Brown, Part II.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2854609-report-antonio-brown-agrees-to-1-year-bucs-contract-reunites-with-tom-brady

The rich get richer. Yankees part deux

• yisman

Lev Bell and Antonio Brown

Steelers stars who have not produced in quite a while

As for the Bucs, they’re making every splashy acquisition. Sign Brady, sign Fournette, sign AB

• BIF

@zeeshan2 said...

AB close to signing with TB according to Rapoport

Done deal and Bucs also traded for DT Steve McLendon to fill void left by Vita Vea injury.

• NDNole

I was gonna play a lot of A Jones now I have to hold my breath.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@NDNole said...

I was gonna play a lot of A Jones now I have to hold my breath.

Take a deep breath, hold it, breathe out and adapt

• Njsum1

@marker0357 said...

The rich get richer. Yankees part deux

If he’s still really good, AB is 32 now. Been away from the game for a while. Played 1 game last year. Although id guess he’ll likely be fine as a player.

If I we’re Arians I’d be more concerned with his mental/emotional stability. And how he’ll effect team chemistry.

It remains to be seen if he can be an asset/team player and not a distraction. Let’s see if he’s OK with being one of many and not THE MAN, and be a good locker room guy and team mate. If he can, certainly makes the Bucs even more of a contender.

• NDNole

Get ready to rev up the J Williams/Dillon free square talk.

• NDNole

@Njsum1 said...

It remains to be seen if he can be an asset/team player and not a distraction. Let’s see if he’s OK with being one of many and not THE MAN, and be a good locker room guy and team mate. If he can, certainly makes the Bucs even more of a contender.

Based on how brady likes to play isnt brown the ultimate type of player he likes? Smallish wr (though brown is more thick than small) with speed and quickness. Brown can play inside or out. THE slotty pippen if need be who just so happens to be a monster on the outside too. If anything he makes Godwin near unguardable if Godwin is in the slot.

• odanny

There is no question that, even at 32, Brown is still one of the best WR’s in the entire league, and makes any team better as an almost unrivaled deep threat. However, there is no guarantee he has learned anything from being away from football, has lost much of the regimen and structure that helped keep his life together when in Pittsburgh, has to get back into being a “team player” after being a diva, and there are other hotheads on that team, namely Mike Evans, who is going to see his target share greatly reduced. This can lead to chemistry issues, no matter how much Brady tries to feed them all.

Mims-Mania Sunday at the minimum/WSH D. Squeeze in all the big boys.

• Dr_Gonzo

@866 said...

Mims-Mania Sunday at the minimum/WSH D. Squeeze in all the big boys.

I do like Washington defense. That cowboys offensive line is just wrecked. 1 starter left I believe. Dalton will have a ton of pressure

• miggs6876

@damionismyname said...

Have you seen the Bills defense. The can’t stop anyone from running on them, pass rush stinks, and they have defensive injuries. Yes, the Jets are beyond bad so I get it. Second time around playing the Bills where they weren’t that bad. I’m not on the Bills D.

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

Based on how brady likes to play isnt brown the ultimate type of player he likes? Smallish wr (though brown is more thick than small) with speed and quickness. Brown can play inside or out. THE slotty pippen if need be who just so happens to be a monster on the outside too. If anything he makes Godwin near unguardable if Godwin is in the slot.

What? AB’s recent problems haven’t been about his play. You been under a rock for the past year? There’s a reason over half the league wasn’t interested in arguably one of the best receivers ever. Let’s see if he’s got his head straight, if he does he’ll be good. That was the point of my post, not whether he’ll be good with Brady.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.