1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• winnerchickendinner

Keying in on Henry and Fells at TE for GPP

• chickenmanE

anyone worried about playing hopkins?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Week 7 Projections and Ownership (Industry Average) – all I ask is a like of the tweet please.

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1320014164165857282

• wilks3579

@thehazyone said...

Week 7 Projections and Ownership (Industry Average) – all I ask is a like of the tweet please.

As always, thank you sir. GO PACK GO!

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

People are considering Aaron Jones OUT, right?

• Way2fast23

@chickenmanE said...

anyone worried about playing hopkins?

In the last two years these two teams have really underperformed from a fantasy perspective. Carson had a decent game in 2018 but damn I don’t know what to do. That sunday night hammer could kill a lot of lineups if that trend continues. Seattle giving up the most yards to the LWR even with their bye and now Hopkins who has the best matchup on the slate may have a bum ankle. Gonna be tough figuring that game out.

Plus Cards have a week 8 bye so do they play it conservative and try to get into their bye as healthy as possible?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@sochoice said...

People are considering Aaron Jones OUT, right?

None of the projections have him as out yet – so no. That will obviously be a huge thing to watch Sunday morning.

I’d much rather play Jamaal Williams in cash than Gio Bernard.

• dame_face_420

Tampa D Line should absolutely destroy Raiders with all their OL out

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m gonna have some Washington D but I dont think I’ll be super heavy on them

• Bnett2210

@thehazyone said...

Thanks as always sir!!

• Bnett2210

@thehazyone said...

None of the projections have him as out yet – so no. That will obviously be a huge thing to watch Sunday morning.

Yea I agree. If Jones plays and we don’t get the Williams value, I still don’t know if I can go Gio. With Washington D, and possibly going Njoku and Diontae Johnson, I really don’t think I like the Gio value if I can get 3 good backs with the other value already.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@thehazyone said...

Got it. I guess you have to wait until official word on Sunday, but his interview yesterday does not sound good.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@thehazyone said...

This is going to be a challenging week. My favorite kind of week because people tend to over react and play bad chalk.

Would you be so kind as to tell me your definition of good/bad chalk?

• Randallus

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Would you be so kind as to tell me your definition of good/bad chalk?

Giovanni Bernard.

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

This is going to be a challenging week. My favorite kind of week because people tend to over react and play bad chalk.

I hope it is the kind of week where you need to post…lots !

👍

• squidkill

Hear me out…. in cash……… If we don’t get J. Williams – I’m finding the xtra $$ to get to the David Johnson area- Most will auto flock to Gio- The Bengals will air it out or have a solid mix of RB’s- Hell, do that in GPP’s as well-

• squidkill

ALSO the Pitt WR situation is too unpredictable to use in Cash (everyone is back) – However- at $4,200 Dionte would not have to do a hell of a lot to hit value

• squidkill

Tight End is an absolute train wreck- There is nothing at the bottom end – The CLEV TE’s will most likely split work—- That leaves going to the mid 4000 for TE, that’s not an area I like to shop in- However, if we get J Williams, then you can slide up to the 4K range.

• marker0357

@squidkill said...

Tight End is an absolute train wreck- There is nothing at the bottom end – The CLEV TE’s will most likely split work—- That leaves going to the mid 4000 for TE, that’s not an area I like to shop in- However, if we get J Williams, then you can slide up to the 4K range.

what about Herndon or O’Shaunessy with Eiffert likely out.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Randallus said...

Giovanni Bernard.

he filled in for Mixon last year and got like a 25 or something.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@marker0357 said...

what about Herndon or O’Shaunessy with Eiffert likely out.

Kroft for the Bills is in play, I’m playing a lot of Logan Thomas tbh.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I take it that the vast majority of people expect Fournette to eat a lot of Jones’ production?

Seems to be little to no discussion of him, when he’s got one of the top 2 or 3 spots on the board and fair price.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@damionismyname said...

he filled in for Mixon last year and got like a 25 or something.

Two years ago. The most he scored last season was 8.3 fpts on opening day. Gio is definitely bad chalk for me – I’ll play him in cash if only as a blocker, but I don’t like it one bit.

• 33BeRad

@Pandamonious said...

I take it that the vast majority of people expect Fournette to eat a lot of Jones’ production?

Seems to be little to no discussion of him, when he’s got one of the top 2 or 3 spots on the board and fair price.

Yeah, I feel like with the moved game it is kind of a forgotten game. If I have the money I’ll pay up for a Bucs def and I like RoJo. I have no feel for how much they will use Fournette but still think Jones will be on the positive side of any timeshare.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

How many games did Mixon miss last year?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).