1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

AdamSchefter
    ·
    6m
    Bills’ TE Dawson Knox tested positive for COVID 19 and was placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Three other players – TE Lee Smith, TE Tommy Sweeny, and practice squad TE Nate Becker – were in close contact to Knox and also were placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list.

• marker0357

@yisman said...

BUF now has no TEs

Knox tested positive and other TEs deemed “close contact” so they’re out too

How bout dem jets?

• Way2fast23

James O’Shaughnessy about to break the slate!

• Southie777

Trying a different tact this week and entering the 5-max Fleaflicker on FD. I have had zero success the past couple of seasons on the 20-max $4 Play-Action on DK. I was thinking last week as I was setting my lineups when the last time I really had a good sweat in those huge GPP’s was. Almost invariably, every Sunday turns into trying to get as many lineups into min cash to recoup as much as I can, maybe one or two get up to $15/$20 and I end up winning a little. Just not a recipe for success. Which is fine, I play as a hobby and for fun while watching the games. So, of course, I want to enter the huge GPP’s where I can win real money. (I don’t play the Milly almost ever, as I HATE the top-heavy payout structure and 150 max limit.) But I like the $4 20-max, as you don’t have to break the bank, much flatter payout structure, and you can still have a huge payday. I don’t usually play the smaller 3 and 5-max, as the top prizes don’t get me fired up. But then I’ve been thinking, the top prize in that FD tourney is $3.5K. It’s certainly not life-altering, but I’d still be thrilled to win it. I’ve been playing for years and my biggest win was $2K in NHL in February. I was winning a GPP for $10K and an empty-net goal knocked me down to $2K. But I was still pumped to win that. So why not see how I fare in some of these 3 and 5-max tourneys? I know earlier in the week, someone posted how much better they’ve done in these GPP’s. So thanks for pushing me to examine my contest selection, to whoever it was. Sorry for the rambling post, haha, my bad. Guess I’m just looking for any advice to players in my situation!

• Bnett2210

@squidkill said...

ALSO the Pitt WR situation is too unpredictable to use in Cash (everyone is back) – However- at $4,200 Dionte would not have to do a hell of a lot to hit value

All the Pitt WRs can be unpredictable, but before Diontae got hurt he was leading in targets and Ben seems to like him, but out of all of the CB matchups, Diontae has the best one from the WR/CB matchups. Part of it could be I’m a homer and I like Diontae, but I think he is underpriced (due to injury) for his role. Claypool been getting rushing attempts, but normally that number 2 spot Ben has traditionally leaned on a lot, and those rushing attempts went to Diontae before the injury, so I can see him jumping right back to the role he had the first 2 weeks when he had 23 targets in 2 games.

As for TE I know Njoku will get a lot of ownership, but with some value with Diontae, Was D and either Williams if no Jones, or different routes at WR, I’ve been finding ways to get to Hunter Henry for 4.5 and I like the cash build a lot that way.

• damionismyname

@yisman said...

BUF now has no TEs

Knox tested positive and other TEs deemed “close contact” so they’re out too

“Kroft is expected to serve as the Bills’ top tight end Sunday against the Jets with Dawson Knox (calf) ruled out for the contest.”

• Randallus

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Qbs i love:
    Kyler
    Naked cam
    Stafford

But i really am looking hard at burrow with boyd…5500 with no mixon, gotta think he could vulture some goal line work.

with this slate, those are the QBs you love? I don’t mean to sound like a prick, there are great options at QB this week. Rodgers is cheaper than Murray… like that’s a no brainer for me.

• yisman

@damionismyname said...

“Kroft is expected to serve as the Bills’ top tight end Sunday against the Jets with Dawson Knox (calf) ruled out for the contest.”

AdamSchefter
    ·
    8m
    Bills TE Tyler Kroft was spared from outbreak that hit his unit Friday, and here’s why: His wife, Alexa, was in labor for more than 24 hours and delivered baby Grace around 5:00 am Friday morning. Tyler Kroft was at practice Friday, but missed the meetings where the virus passed.

• casey2884

@Randallus said...

with this slate, those are the QBs you love? I don’t mean to sound like a prick, there are great options at QB this week. Rodgers is cheaper than Murray… like that’s a no brainer for me.

8/8 RG ‘experts’ have both Kyler and Stafford ranked far above Rodgers. I think they’re all good plays, there’s about 10 QB this week who are. To each their own.

• SoreOnSunday

who’s deebo going to draw for the pats d? Where will gilmore go?

• Bnett2210

@timusbr said...

I seem to be in love with Washington this year. any reason why dionte is a better choice?

Washington, I love his toughness and he is underrated and don’t get the recognition now with Chase breaking out, but usually he is the odd man out when all are healthy and don’t get the snaps and targets. Juju isn’t getting the targets that he normally does (I think that will change soon though) but Diontae was targeted a lot last year with back up QBs, and Ben in the first 2 games targeted him 23 times, and the rushing attempts Claypool has been getting was the ones that Diontae was getting. I know they will have to keep Claypool involved after the past few weeks he’s had, but it’s just seems the routes and the AB like style Diontae has and after the catch abilities with punt returning skills, that Ben looks his way early and often and as long as he’s healthy and stays healthy I think his price at 4.2 is a huge value that’s going over looked by some.

• fitz2k2

Crowder out

• Randallus

Per Schefter, Crowder is now doubtful for tomorrow’s game.

• winnerchickendinner

Well I guess that narrows it down some on the WR front and Bills D looks even more enticing. Possibility Jets get only a field goal max?

• Danielv22

Berrios szn?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

• winnerchickendinner

Or Berrios time?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Perriman is the correct answer.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Also Denzel Mims is back. I probably won’t touch anyone from the Jets tbh.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@winnerchickendinner said...

Or Berrios time?

Bills time

• HoodsFromTheWood

Maybe because of it’s late week addition to the slate, not much chatter about 52 O/U game TB at LV. Anyone have any thoughts on how much Fournette eats into RoJo’s workload. If Jones see’s anywhere near his last 4 weeks workload, he’s beaucoup leverage on all the higher priced/owned RBs

• TopDawgs07

I would’ve played Crowder some against the Bills as you attack them in the slot. But if he’s out, I don’t want any part of that game other than the Bills DST.

• timusbr

@Bnett2210 said...

Washington, I love his toughness and he is underrated and don’t get the recognition now with Chase breaking out, but usually he is the odd man out when all are healthy and don’t get the snaps and targets. Juju isn’t getting the targets that he normally does (I think that will change soon though)

on a little side note, I saw The Bears were contimplatting JJSS. I guess PIT is shopping him around. Its just like Pit to get a lead and showcase him for a better deal.

Right or wrong On both JJSS is on the block and PIT would try to upsell the prospective buyer?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

I’d like to hear BIF’s thoughts on ROJO vs Uncle Lenny. Like the touts say, “He’s poppin in my model”.

Sorry, didn’t see this when I asked about RoJo. Smash spot seemingly. But then Jones F’s up a play and #AriansTrollsDFS shows up and gives Lenny the ball like he did week 2?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@TopDawgs07 said...

I don’t want any part of that game other than the Bills DST.

Bold take of the week, Jets D outscores Bills D

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.