1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bnett2210

@timusbr said...

on a little side note, I saw The Bears were contimplatting JJSS. I guess PIT is shopping him around. Its just like Pit to get a lead and showcase him for a better deal.

Right or wrong On both JJSS is on the block and PIT would try to upsell the prospective buyer?

I hate to say it because I love what Juju does for the team and especially the locker room and the WR room, but Pitt is going to be strapped again with salary cap and have to make some big decisions, so with Chase, Diontae, Washington all being viable then they could see what they could get for him if they get the market high on him.
    In other case I read an article about them not trading Juju because he is the young leader in the WR room and locker room in general, and it sets a precedence to the young WRs that they will shop them at anytime and not to get comfortable. It’s not been a Pitt thing to shop guys that are well loved in the locker room and fan base that isn’t causing issues really. If they don’t think they can bring him back then that would be the reason they shop him.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Packers activated Dexter Williams. Definitely looking like Jones doesn’t play.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@thehazyone said...

• TopDawgs07

@thehazyone said...

• synth

Assuming jones doesnt play what exposure would you have for williams and for dillon if you’re running 150 linesups?

• damionismyname

@synth said...

Assuming jones doesnt play what exposure would you have for williams and for dillon if you’re running 150 linesups?

• DarthPasta

Can you go with both Rodgers and Jamaal for cash? I know typically one doesn’t do both QB and RB together…

• @Randallus said...

with this slate, those are the QBs you love? I don’t mean to sound like a prick, there are great options at QB this week. Rodgers is cheaper than Murray… like that’s a no brainer for me.

Rodgers should be included now with it looking like jones is out, 100 less isn’t moving the needle for me, especially this week when pricing is flexible not tight.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@synth said...

20% Williams. 10% Dillon. For me.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@DarthPasta said...

Can you go with both Rodgers and Jamaal for cash? I know typically one doesn’t do both QB and RB together…

Wouldn’t play Rodgers in cash. It’s either Murray or Watson for me. Haven’t decided yet.

• synth

@thehazyone said...

20% Williams. 10% Dillon. For me.

Pretty close to my initial idea of 20/5 so im pretty cool with that. think my exposure to gio is going to plummet and ill be attacking the cincy air game instead

• DarthPasta

@thehazyone said...

Wouldn’t play Rodgers in cash. It’s either Murray or Watson for me. Haven’t decided yet.

What would be the reasoning for not going with Rodgers? Ownership? (Trying to learn.)

• Dr_Gonzo

The amount of WR in good situations this week is amazing. I don’t think it’s wise to have a back at flex this week.

• TopDawgs07

Hazy, which way are you leaning at QB? I like ARod, Murray, Wilson, Herbert in that order.

• DarthPasta

@thehazyone said...

What would be the reasoning for not going with Rodgers? Ownership? (Trying to learn.)

• 33BeRad

Gilbert Manzano
    @GManzano24
    RB Troymaine Pope was activated from practice squad. Might not be a good sign for Justin Jackson (knee) playing Sunday vs. Jags #Chargers

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Doesn’t have quite the floor of the rushing QBs. Murray adds a floor of 5 fpts just on rushing yardage alone with upside for 15. I’m a Packers fan too so take that fwiw. (Will
    Definitely play Rodgers in GPP)

• DarthPasta

@thehazyone said...

Doesn’t have quite the floor of the rushing QBs. Murray adds a floor of 5 fpts just on rushing yardage alone with upside for 15. I’m a Packers fan too so take that fwiw. (Will

That makes more sense. Thanks for that!

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@TopDawgs07 said...

Hazy, which way are you leaning at QB? I like ARod, Murray, Wilson, Herbert in that order.

Will probably play 8-10. Those four. Josh Allen. Stafford. Watson. Burrows. Brady. Ben. Ryan.

• TopDawgs07

@thehazyone said...

Will probably play 8-10. Those four. Josh Allen. Stafford. Watson. Burrows. Brady. Ben. Ryan.

Based on the number of LUs I play, I try to stay at 5 max. It’s hard, I just have to take a stand. Of the next group you mentioned, who do you like best? I’ve had strong consideration for Watson, Ben, and Burrows. I get the rest.

• timusbr

Antonio Brown signs with TB

I dont get this….I love AB, He is a great receiver but….There is still only 1 ball and TB is loaded with people who can get the job done already.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@TopDawgs07 said...

Based on the number of LUs I play, I try to stay at 5 max. It’s hard, I just have to take a stand. Of the next group you mentioned, who do you like best? I’ve had strong consideration for Watson, Ben, and Burrows. I get the rest.

For GPP Ben. He won’t be highly owned.

• dcheco

@thehazyone said...

Is stacking necessary for cash? Hopkins is banged up and Kirk may be the next best option. Not sure how much I’m loving any Cardinals stacks

• Bnett2210

@dcheco said...

Is stacking necessary for cash? Hopkins is banged up and Kirk may be the next best option. Not sure how much I’m loving any Cardinals stacks

I don’t think it’s necessary in cash. It’s good if it’s a good stack and good value, but in cash if there is better value from someone else in same price as the guy you’re wanting to stack with, I always go better value with the safer floor and possible ceiling spot. A lot of times it does seem some people think you have to stack Qb/Wr in cash but honestly lately there’s been a lot more GPP type lineups entered in cash games, so no one theory is right. It’s what you prefer for your $ on how you should play it.

• steveharvey

@timusbr said...

Antonio Brown signs with TB

I dont get this….I love AB, He is a great receiver but….There is still only 1 ball and TB is loaded with people who can get the job done already.

If AB can play close to his prime then it doesn’t matter who you have now, he’s an upgrade that makes your team a lot better

Also WRs get injured all the time. Godwin has been inactive for about every other game for example

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.