1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

@emnj69 said...

I dont like any defense this week-it will be my downfall

Just punt w 2K Jets D against erratic Allen

• Randallus

Hey guys, great call on the Foles/Mooney stack, amirite? LMAOOO

well, I made half my money back! Back to the drawing board. I’m limiting my player pool this week. I realize I do better when my player pool is 40 players. I only do 20 lineups, so I shouldn’t be rocking 10 QBs. I’m limiting it to about 5 QBs, 5 TEs, about 10 RBs, and 20 WRs. Then I’ll see if I can trim.

Problem is this week there are so many good plays.

• emnj69

@casey2884 said...

Just punt w 2K Jets D against erratic Allen

yep that is what I do but they keep getting rid of guys and the team is trash-in cash which I dont play that works-gpp u need to hit on the right defense-if one gets 20+ and you dont have them u are toast from big prizes

• Randallus

First look, keep an eye on Firkser for the Titans. If Smith can’t go, it’s great value. Other TEs with good value that I’m seeing are Tonyan, Fells/Akins (monitor), Hurst, and Logan Thomas.

Man, great TE plays this week. The most expensive guy I mentioned is Tonyan at 4.6k on DK.

• winnerchickendinner

@BIF said...

How do you NOT like Aaron Jones after what Henry just did to the Texans both running and receiving ?

Kamara is in a good spot coming off a bye.
    I don’t hate Mixon this week
    Other ones peaking my interest are Gibson and a Denver RB (haven’t checked who’s healthy yet).

I know they don’t cost as much as the previous two but for salary purposes I like Hunt/connor to better fit my lineups. I will have my shares of kamara /jones

• parrothead112

Drake at 4.8?

• CheeseCutter

Team JamEmIn for DK cash: Kamara, Jones, Hunt.

RoJo is cheap on FD at $6100

• yisman

Dolphins name Tua the starter.

They’re on a bye for Week 7, though

• BIF

@CheeseCutter said...

RoJo is Sunday Night game – people are usually talking about main (day) slate options but agree on RoJo though Fournette should be back to vulture some work

• TopDawgs07

My initial player pool is rather large this week, especially at WR. As already mentioned, I like TE this week with some cheaper quality options. My QB pool is where I’ll need to shrink down as the week goes on. I’m going back to Rodgers in a rebound game after he burned everyone that played him last week. I like Russ and Kyler in the Sea/Az game. Matty Ice and Kyle Allen both look nice. I’m even considering Herbert against Jax.

• Bnett2210

@CheeseCutter said...

Yea it’s easy to do if you go K.Allen/Firkser/Was D

• thedkexperience

Just wanted to come on in and remind anyone who has been hemorrhaging money playing the full slate that the single entry small slates are quite beatable.

You might not win a million bucks, but you can definitely win a few hundred.

Got to remember that part of winning is losing less and, like poker, game selection is a large part of you success or failure.

• Randallus

Anyone know where i can check snap count per quarter for players? I’m trying to determine how game flow dependent certain players are this week.

• Randallus

@TopDawgs07 said...

My initial player pool is rather large this week, especially at WR. As already mentioned, I like TE this week with some cheaper quality options. My QB pool is where I’ll need to shrink down as the week goes on. I’m going back to Rodgers in a rebound game after he burned everyone that played him last week. I like Russ and Kyler in the Sea/Az game. Matty Ice and Kyle Allen both look nice. I’m even considering Herbert against Jax.

There’s a lot of good options at QB this week. I’m trying to limit myself. Right now, I’m sticking to Rodgers, Wilson, Murray, Herbert, and Tannehill.

Watson and Ryan are intriguing, but I don’t want 10 QBs for my 20 LUs. I eliminated them as options because Packers and Lions have decent defenses who have held opposing quarterbacks to average fantasy scoring. If I’m being honest, I still like them this week, but the 5 I mentioned are more appealing to me.

• parrothead112

@yisman said...

Dolphins name Tua the starter.

They’re on a bye for Week 7, though

This had to be the plan all along, Fitz has been playing too well.

• Randallus

@parrothead112 said...

I don’t quite understand the logic. If Fitz was playing poorly, ok. But he’s not. A lot of rookie QBs ride the pine the first year while they learn the ropes. IIRC, Mahomes and Lamar didn’t play much until their sophomore NFL season. Could be wrong though. All I’m saying is there’s no reason to bring the guy in at the moment with Miami on a tear. Wait until Fitz plays a bad game at least.

• monarch

Teams have to play first round QBs. The franchise is on the clock to see if they can win with him. The template is cheap QB for a few seasons and then spend up on pass rushers and secondary. Thats one of the proven ways to make a run at the Super Bowl. The Dolphins are obligated to find out if Tua is the guy or not first before they make potentially destructive moves in the offseason.

• dominicanpapi

@thedkexperience said...

Just wanted to come on in and remind anyone who has been hemorrhaging money playing the full slate that the single entry small slates are quite beatable.

You might not win a million bucks, but you can definitely win a few hundred.

Got to remember that part of winning is losing less and, like poker, game selection is a large part of you success or failure.

SE really limits you though. I think 3 entry is the way to go. There’s 3 games with a 56 total, and 6 games with a total of 50+. You’d really have to trust the projections/optimizers you use to go with that 1 lineup.

• AdamBski

Are we finally gonna get a Julian Edelman game??? Total GPP play… I’m sure his ownership is gonna be sub 5%. Any feedback from you Boston guys would be appreciated.

• thedkexperience

@dominicanpapi said...

SE really limits you though. I think 3 entry is the way to go. There’s 3 games with a 56 total, and 6 games with a total of 50+. You’d really have to trust the projections/optimizers you use to go with that 1 lineup.

I got 9th out of 3400+ last night without any optimizers for $400. I think that’s my 6th cash above $200 since sports restarted. Might be 5th, might be 7th. Something like that.

While I need a spreadsheet to verify I’m something like +$3000 in single entries this year and -$500 on multi entries.

The small slates sizes in football, and baseball seem to be the only ones I can win at and while it’s not applicable in MMA I’ve done quite well on single entries there as well.

Everyone is different, but some food for thought. Some people avoid 2 game slates entirely but in my experience most players are better off avoiding large slates.

• Randallus

@thedkexperience said...

I got 9th out of 3400+ last night without any optimizers for $400. I think that’s my 6th cash above $200 since sports restarted. Might be 5th, might be 7th. Something like that.

While I need a spreadsheet to verify I’m something like +$3000 in single entries this year and -$500 on multi entries.

The small slates sizes in football, and baseball seem to be the only ones I can win at and while it’s not applicable in MMA I’ve done quite well on single entries there as well.

Everyone is different, but some food for thought. Some people avoid 2 game slates entirely but in my experience most players are better off avoiding large slates.

So the lineup you’re entering into SE…. have you tried it in a multi entry? And does it win you any money? If it paid out $400, it should pay out in multi entry too no?

While I understand the logic behind what you’re saying, any LU that’s strong should pay out regardless of tourney right?

• BIF

Woo hoo – I’m rich, I nailed the 2 first TD scorers last night 😂

Thank you for playing in the Monday Night Football Millionaire Challenge last night.

Since you drafted both the first touchdown scorers from last night’s games in the same lineup (Travis Kelce and Christian Kirk), your account was credited with $5.93.

• thedkexperience

@Randallus said...

So the lineup you’re entering into SE…. have you tried it in a multi entry? And does it win you any money? If it paid out $400, it should pay out in multi entry too no?

Generally speaking a top 10 lineup in a single entry will end up around 3 times a min cash in a multi entry. I did not check last night. It was the Sunday Night/5 PM 2 game slate. I got 148.20.

My guess is the winner in the multi entry probably had 160-180. If anyone knows please let us know.

• emnj69

@parrothead112 said...

dumb move the fins may make the playoffs-ride fitz until team is out

• emnj69

@BIF said...

Woo hoo – I’m rich, I nailed the 2 first TD scorers last night 😂

Thank you for playing in the Monday Night Football Millionaire Challenge last night.

Since you drafted both the first touchdown scorers from last night’s games in the same lineup (Travis Kelce and Christian Kirk), your account was credited with $5.93.

hmm where was that from fd? I had them and didnt get that lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).