1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@dcheco said...

Is stacking necessary for cash? Hopkins is banged up and Kirk may be the next best option. Not sure how much I’m loving any Cardinals stacks

Not necessary at all. I won’t have any other Cardinals in my cash lineup.

• HoodsFromTheWood

https://twitter.com/TheMishDFS/status/1320103485250113537

• odanny

With AB coming to TB, will Brady look Evans way more often against LV? Evans already has 6 TD’s on the season, AJ Brown has 3, all at home, and Keenan Allen has 2 but a great matchup at home.

Have enough fo any one of the three, which one would you choose?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

https://twitter.com/TheMishDFS/status/1320103485250113537

Decided to read his breakdown. Quit after the first paragraph where he said Kyler performs noticeably worse against zone schemes. The opposite is true. He performs noticeably worse against man schemes. Not going to read any further from someone with flawed research.

• tmarohl

Ryan Wood
    @ByRyanWood
    ·
    6m
    Aaron Jones said he was confident he could play through calf strain in Houston, but #Packers aren’t expected to push him. The plan is for Jones to not play v Texans, per sources. Jamaal Williams and AJ Dillon will have increased roles, and Dexter Williams was called up for depth.

• IronMonkey415

All aboard the Jamal Williams train that we were all on before the news anyway.

• chickenmanE

Thoughts on Texans pass catchers? Seems like fuller has a tough matchup.

• tmarohl

@IronMonkey415 said...

I wasn’t on him much, but have interest in Dillon

• winnerchickendinner

@IronMonkey415 said...

• mnstone14

outside of kamara, what NO pieces do you use in cash? Cook or Smith?

• winnerchickendinner

Now the dilemma is the pass catching back or the bruiser.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I like Jamaal for cash more than Gio now. Wish I could play 4 RBs. I would lol.

• Dfspacman

Jammal Williams or Giovanni Bernard?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@winnerchickendinner said...

Now the dilemma is the pass catching back or the bruiser.

You do realize Jamaal has 13 receptions this season no? Or you talking Jamaal vs Dillon? If so go Jamaal. He’s much more likely to get 15* touches.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@mnstone14 said...

outside of kamara, what NO pieces do you use in cash? Cook or Smith?

TreQuan for me but that’s because I’m going Kelce or Henry.

• winnerchickendinner

@thehazyone said...

You do realize Jamaal has 13 receptions this season no? Or you talking Jamaal vs Dillon? If so go Jamaal. He’s much more likely to get 15* touches.

Yeah was talking about Jamaal vs dillon

• fitz2k2

Who is the starter rojo or fourrrrr?

• Bnett2210

@thehazyone said...

TreQuan for me but that’s because I’m going Kelce or Henry.

Yea for cash I was looking at Njoku but I don’t think with Wash D and Jamaal, and Diontae that really need to go there like that too. If he was role was safer then yea, but I’m liking Henry for cash TE. I like Kelce, but the build I’ve been using I like more with Henry.

• BazookaDad

Is going Kamara / Gio Bernard and Jamaal Williams a good GPP combo for Fanduel? Only feeling like a single lineup this week and jsut wondering how stupid that is. Rest of lineup is solid obviously.

• deeebo

who are the locks for this week people?

• deeebo

i just went through the last 20 pages and all ive heard is convo about jamal williams and gio bernard … is no one playing anyone else? lol

• timusbr

Lots of Packer Talk..I would like to give my 2 cents worth.
    The offense looked terrible last week. Rodgers looked terrible last week. You know the front office has already sent word down, Jones isnt playing. Not going to risk anything no matter how small on our #1 RB. They did the same thing a few weeks ago with their #1 WR. Bakti(?) the all pro tackle being down has got to have an effect. more toward the running game …I think.

Hou Def is ranked pretty low vs the run but Derrick Henry will do that to teams. I think the game plan for GB is to pass and Adams is the #1 must play in DFS. and Jamaal catches his fair share along with a rushing TD.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@thehazyone said...

Decided to read his breakdown. Quit after the first paragraph where he said Kyler performs noticeably worse against zone schemes. The opposite is true. He performs noticeably worse against man schemes

He said he performs worse “from a purely passing game standpoint”. You left that part out. He went 9/24 vs the Boys and threw for 133 yds vs the Panthers. 2 teams that play some zone coverage. The context was that Kyler gets you there with his feet even if he’s off thru the air, not that he’s a bad QB vs zone

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@deeebo said...

i just went through the last 20 pages and all ive heard is convo about jamal williams and gio bernard … is no one playing anyone else? lol

David Johnson. Alvin Kamara. Kareem Hunt. Zeke is awesome GPP play.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

He said he performs worse “from a purely passing game standpoint”. You left that part out. He went 9/24 vs the Boys and threw for 133 yds vs the Panthers. 2 teams that play some zone coverage. The context was that Kyler gets you there with his feet even if he’s off thru the air, not that he’s a bad QB vs zone

He’s wrong.

In his career, Murray’s yards per pass attempt spike from 6.1 versus man coverage to 8.2 versus zone

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.