1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BIF

@timusbr said...

Antonio Brown signs with TB

I dont get this….I love AB, He is a great receiver but….There is still only 1 ball and TB is loaded with people who can get the job done already.

If you can start Evans-Godwin-A Brown instead of Evans-Godwin-Scotty Miller assuming Brown isn’t an idiot, would you do it ? I think the question answers itself !

• beare

is baker starting this week?

• OSU_Bucknut

@thehazyone said...

Wouldn’t play Rodgers in cash. It’s either Murray or Watson for me. Haven’t decided yet.

Between those two, I’m leaning Watson because without Jones, GB will throw more , which leads to a slower game pace. This would mean the HOU offense should run more plays (theoretically).

Since this seems like the most likely scenario, I’m now interested in David Johnson. My thought process is my worst enemy

• SRQ750

@Alvance83 said...

Hard not to play burrows with no rb. I am 70% burrows right now and it scares me. Can someone talk me off the ledge or should I stay on?

STAY!

I’ll have a lot of Burrow GPP exposure too.

• timusbr

@BIF said...

If you can start Evans-Godwin-A Brown instead of Evans-Godwin-Scotty Miller assuming Brown isn’t an idiot, would you do it ? I think the question answers itself !

Just give me a heads up when The Kaepernick sightings happen :)

• Dr_Gonzo

Me, waiting for schefter

• 33BeRad

@sochoice said...

How about a little Chalk Talk?

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/chalk-talk-week-7-nfl-dfs-3468385

I don’t get why everyone seems to be on the passing attack for the Chargers. Yes, Herbert has looked good and they have a condensed target share but this is the same defense that just got decimated by the Detroit Lions rushing attack. Yes, those Detroit Lions. The Chargers have a running backs coach that would rather run if he could and they are 9 point favorites. Plus with all the other good QB matchups I just don’t get it. Can someone please explain? Maybe this is the reason I don’t win anything. HA!

• Alvance83

I am wondering if jets can complete passes in that abyss that is the middle of the field against my Bills? SMH

• Dr_Gonzo

@33BeRad said...

They don’t like sharing of full lineups in here.

Ooh BH gonna do some hand slapping. I logged back on in September and had a DM about dropping the F bomb during the superbowl. Message was 8 months old. My bad

• superjon

My hot take

Kamara’s gonna disappoint some people tomorrow.

Yes, I’m still playing him.

• OSU_Bucknut

I never have issues building a lineup. I can usually put one together in a few minutes. I only do a couple single entries a week, and i usually can narrow it down to 2-3 QBs, 4-5 RBS, 2-3 TEs & DEF, and then choose my WRs from what’s leftover.

I don’t know why, but this week has me very confused and I’m about to start pulling names out of a hat!

• theghostofveebs

@Logan7777 said...

And IF AB can quit being a Diva and learn to be a team player, then maybe this will all work out for TB.

But I don’t see that happening and that his Diva attitude causes team discord and gets released in 3 weeks.

AB’s craziness and self-absorption speak for themselves.

Having said that, he has a strong bromance with Brady, who defended him before, during and after his departure from NE, and who is single-handedly responsible for talking the Bucs organization into picking him up 9 months after the coach said there wasn’t a chance in hell that would happen.

That may carry more weight than you think. If the nut-job thinks there’s somewhere there in his corner, he may not fight the leash so bad.

• theghostofveebs

@sochoice said...

How about a little Chalk Talk?

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/chalk-talk-week-7-nfl-dfs-3468385

Agree with the good chalk, but hope folks don’t follow your complete fade of the hammer.

I can understand your logic only have two lineups per site, but where you lost me is the scenario where Arizona tries to use Drake like a power back. If you’re selling the run game over the passing game, that almost requires you to have exposure to the two real running backs (Carson and Kyler Murray). imo.

• Stangs13

@OSU_Bucknut said...

I never have issues building a lineup. I can usually put one together in a few minutes. I only do a couple single entries a week, and i usually can narrow it down to 2-3 QBs, 4-5 RBS, 2-3 TEs & DEF, and then choose my WRs from what’s leftover.

I don’t know why, but this week has me very confused and I’m about to start pulling names out of a hat!

Couldn’t agree more. I keen remaking lineups because I feel like I’m missing players I really want. I normally play 3-5 contests per week and this week I just can’t narrow down the players I want. There are just to many guys that I feel like are in good spots. Might be a week to just fade the popular plays.

• marker0357

@theghostofveebs said...

Agree with the good chalk, but hope folks don’t follow your complete fade of the hammer.

I can understand your logic only have two lineups per site, but where you lost me is the scenario where Arizona tries to use Drake like a power back. If you’re selling the run game over the passing game, that almost requires you to have exposure to the two real running backs (Carson and Kyler Murray). imo.

I actually see a more likely scenario for run game in the ATL vs Det game than Sea vs. Ari.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Kamara’s gonna disappoint some people tomorrow.

Yep the people that fade him

• Dr_Gonzo

@theIrrigator said...

Yep the people that fade him

He was supposed to smash a couple weeks ago and murray took 2 TDs. Kamara ended up with like 19 I think? Could happen again

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dr_Gonzo said...

He was supposed to smash a couple weeks ago and murray took 2 TDs. Kamara ended up with like 19 I think? Could happen again

It could happen but with no Sanders I dont see how he doesn’t account for like 40+% of the offense

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

On DK I think I’m gonna be way over the field on Marvin Jones Jr.

• winnerchickendinner

@theIrrigator said...

• HoodsFromTheWood

@theIrrigator said...

lol 6%?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@winnerchickendinner said...

This looks like the best matchup he will have had all season

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

lol 6%?

I’ll probably be in the 30-40% range

• winnerchickendinner

@theIrrigator said...

This looks like the best matchup he will have had all season

Wondering about his targets though since he was so efficient last year. Is he just not getting open anymore? just checked nextgen stats(accurate?) saying he’s only getting 1.8 yards of separation per target which is way less than most receivers I’m seeing.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@winnerchickendinner said...

Wondering about his targets though since he was so efficient last year. Is he just not getting open anymore?

Looking back the only time he succeeded last year was in the few games you would expect it

Eagles, Vikings, Raiders, Cowboys.

If he doesn’t succeed in this game then he probably is just washed

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.