1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BIF

@33BeRad said...

I think James Robinson has become a little more interesting on DK. Thompson was put on the covid list so maybe Robinson gets a few extra targets in a game they are expected to be trailing.

Hmmmm

• BIF

@timusbr said...

Just give me a heads up when The Kaepernick sightings happen :)

• OSU_Bucknut

@theIrrigator said...

It could happen but with no Sanders I dont see how he doesn’t account for like 40+% of the offense

You gotta factor in that the opponent knows what they’re up against. I’m thinking CAR is completely focused on stopping Kamara. An aging HOF QB without his 2 best WRs? Kamara has the ability to score 5 TDs any given game, but I’m fading him tomorrow.

FYI… I only make a few lineups a week, so it’s not like I’m building 150+ lineups and completely fading him

• @theIrrigator said...

I’ll probably be in the 30-40% range

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Just realized Mike Evans is only 6.3k on DK. Seems like a really good price

• BIF

@OSU_Bucknut said...

You gotta factor in that the opponent knows what they’re up against. I’m thinking CAR is completely focused on stopping Kamara. An aging HOF QB without his 2 best WRs? Kamara has the ability to score 5 TDs any given game, but I’m fading him tomorrow.

FYI… I only make a few lineups a week, so it’s not like I’m building 150+ lineups and completely fading him

True but Kamara still has a floor (barring injury) of 6-7 catches as the Panthers have allowed RBs to catch passes at ease.

Raiders RBs caught 8/10
    Bucs RB went 11/14
    Ekeler caught 11/11
    Edmonds caught 5/6
    Falcons RBs caught 6/7
    Montgomery caught 4/5

With no Thomas or Sanders, I think Kamara catches 9-11 balls and Murray gets 2-4 targets as well unless they running the ball with ease and that’s not a bad path to success for him either.

• Dr_Gonzo

Schefter bombs dropping. Hopkins and Jackson look good

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter

• BigRay

@BIF said...

I think Kamara catches 9-11 balls

Yes. He will line up split out as a WR a bit with Thomas/Sanders out. Payton also seems to 3-D print players at will, so some FNG is getting a TD tomorrow from Brees.

• timusbr

@theIrrigator said...

I think I got Marvin Jr on 6-7 LU/20,
    Face it Golladay isnt going to get the ball 100% of the time. Stafford is going to throw it alot…Why Not Marvin Jr for some receptions and some TD’s.

• OSU_Bucknut

@BIF said...

True but Kamara still has a floor (barring injury) of 6-7 catches as the Panthers have allowed RBs to catch passes at ease.

Raiders RBs caught 8/10
    Bucs RB went 11/14
    Ekeler caught 11/11
    Edmonds caught 5/6
    Falcons RBs caught 6/7
    Montgomery caught 4/5

With no Thomas or Sanders, I think Kamara catches 9-11 balls and Murray gets 2-4 targets as well unless they running the ball with ease and that’s not a bad path to success for him either.

I take a stand, and then you post this and now I’m reevaluating my whole life 🤔

Anyways, any info on who will be the #2 and #3 WRs for Brees? If I’m fading Kamara, I still want someone from this offense. Don’t believe Tre’Quan Smith can take the pressure off Kamara, so I’m interested in the #2 or slot receiver, because I don’t see Cook doing much either

• OSU_Bucknut

@OSU_Bucknut said...

I take a stand, and then you post this and now I’m reevaluating my whole life 🤔

Anyways, any info on who will be the #2 and #3 WRs for Brees? If I’m fading Kamara, I still want someone from this offense. Don’t believe Torrey Smith can take the pressure off Kamara, so I’m interested in the #2 or slot receiver, because I don’t see Cook doing much either

Callaway? I was typing this when Tampa Bay won game 4

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@OSU_Bucknut said...

Callaway? I was typing this when Tampa Bay won game 4

I would expect Harris in the slot on 3 WR sets. Callaway and Smith on the outside.

• OSU_Bucknut

Will Fanduel have up to date stats tomorrow? I’m betting everything (about $10 lol), just hoping I lose so that I can be done with them

• miggs6876

@deeebo said...

i just went through the last 20 pages and all ive heard is convo about jamal williams and gio bernard … is no one playing anyone else? lol

Hunt for me on fd at 7.1k.

• l0ng25

Kenny Golladay and Hunter henry or Devante adams and logan thomas?

• miggs6876

@theIrrigator said...

I like this bold call. That’s the way to differentiate and take down a GPP.

• miggs6876

@timusbr said...

I think I got Marvin Jr on 6-7 LU/20,
    Face it Golladay isnt going to get the ball 100% of the time. Stafford is going to throw it alot…Why Not Marvin Jr for some receptions and some TD’s.

Maybe another Swift day?

• Supanice

@theIrrigator said...

What the hell?

• lester461

Are people off Mahomes and the Chiefs passing game because of the weather? I’ll be way overweight on their main pieces. Kelce and Hill are way underpriced, weather be damned.

• 33BeRad

@lester461 said...

Are people off Mahomes and the Chiefs passing game because of the weather? I’ll be way overweight on their main pieces. Kelce and Hill are way underpriced, weather be damned.

It’s not the weather that concerns me, and probably others. It’s how likely is it to be a true blow up game. I have some Kelce and Hill but no Mahomes. May be putting in a CEH but highly unlikely with Bell probably gonna play a bit. If I played more lineups than the handful I do I would probably play Bell in a few. CEH’s biggest problem has been goalline rushing so Bell may get some attempts there and maybe a few catches. Pure speculation as I hadn’t read anything but it makes sense to me. HA!

• 33BeRad

@l0ng25 said...

Kenny Golladay and Hunter henry or Devante adams and logan thomas?

cash I’d go Hunter side but gpp I’d go the other because Adams has a higher ceiling in a blow up. Logan Thomas to me is strictly gpp

• fitz2k2

Top 3 defense everyone likes?

• Supanice

@fitz2k2 said...

Top 3 defense everyone likes?

Bucs wash jets

• fitz2k2

@Supanice said...

Bucs wash jets

Thanks!

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@marker0357 said...

I actually see a more likely scenario for run game in the ATL vs Det game than Sea vs. Ari.

Absolutely agree. Love Gurley and AP will touch the ball way too many times today. Didn’t get a chance to feature this game environment in the blog, but I think it could disappoint due to the potential focus on the running games.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.