1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

The more talk I hear about snow in Denver, the more I want to play Patrick Mahomes stacks.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@thehazyone said...

I was going to go Kamara and Hunt in cash but I just like my build better when I go Kamara+Gio+Jamaal so probably going to stick with that and pray Hunt doesn’t score 40.

It’s a really fun week to build lineups. You can literally have anyone and everyone you want.

My last call on DK is Kelce/Trequan vs Henry/Mclaurin in my cash lineup. Also going Kamara/Gio/Jamaal.

My hesitation on Hunt is that they seem to want to use him like Chubb instead of his outside runner/slot receiver role that he was excelling in prior to Chubbs injury.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I went Kelce/Trequan (but also have McLaurin still). Going the two cheap RB’s allows me to get Murray+Kelce. Really didn’t want to play three Saints (Jared Cook) in cash.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

@thehazyone said...

The more talk I hear about snow in Denver, the more I want to play Patrick Mahomes stacks.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

@thehazyone said...

I went Kelce/Trequan. Going the two cheap RB’s allows me to get Murray+Kelce. Really didn’t want to play three Saints (Jared Cook) in cash.

We probably have the same cash lineup haha.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@kbarnhill7523 said...

We probably have the same cash lineup haha.

if you don’t have McLaurin in it, nope

• lukemiller42

I like mahomes josh Allen and Watson the best I think. Feeling Texans will b criminally underowned when Green Bay has one of the worst defenses. Kelce I just love this week so Mahomes fits that. And josh Allen is just the best play imo but he’s also the most expensive. Rb has to b kamara. 100/100 isn’t impossible. Gio Jamaal and Kareem hunt are the other 3 I like.

• StewB81

Weather is keeping me from ScRy Terry

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@StewB81 said...

Weather is keeping me from ScRy Terry

Rain?

• monarch

To me the weather is a positive for McLaurin. I don’t live too far from DC. It is football weather here on the East Coast, the drizzle/slippery field only helps him gain separation vs these Cowboys. Not that he needs any help.

• Randallus

Anything for 3k at receiver? I need a min price player for two lineups and can’t seem to find anything I like.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Randallus said...

Anything for 3k at receiver? I need a min price player for two lineups and can’t seem to find anything I like.

Jeff Smith, Marquez Callaway, Deonte Harris I believe are the most obvious ones.

• Randallus

@Pandamonious said...

Jeff Smith, Marquez Callaway, Deonte Harris I believe are the most obvious ones.

Sweet thanks Panda.

• Joeltimb

I uploaded 150 lineups to DK with a csv. How on earth do I auto assign one to each of my 150 reserved spots without doing it 1 at a time?

• hodge50

I am taking a shot on Agnew at the min in the one lineup I need it. Jones has not shown anything this year. Not sure if it is the off-season family tragedy or what, but he isn’t getting it done. Kenny can’t do it all. Taking a shot on Agnew….but then again I am a donor…..likely why.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Joeltimb said...

I uploaded 150 lineups to DK with a csv. How on earth do I auto assign one to each of my 150 reserved spots without doing it 1 at a time?

Did you download the template?

Edit entries, download template, paste your made line ups over the blank spots. Then upload the CSV

• DarthPasta

Golladay and Kirk cash plays or more GPP?

• Joeltimb

I have them all uploaded and ready to go. I’m just having a hard time linking them to the reserved seats.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Joeltimb said...

I have them all uploaded and ready to go. I’m just having a hard time linking them to the reserved seats.

Unless I’m misunderstanding, you should be able to go to edit entries. Download a CSV with your entries, that would be empty, if by reserved you mean, you didn’t actually create a line up. Then paste your made line ups over the CSV you downloaded from DK. Then upload the finished CSV with your new line ups pasted on the template you downloaded.

• BigRay

This is going to be one of those crazy weeks. It seems like the funnel leads you to Kamara/Williams. The damage by Kamara missing is much greater than if Williams misses. So that would lead me to think of fading Alvin. Hope that Rhule puts out all the stops on him and take his chances with Brees minus his top two WR’s. I don’t know how you pass up Williams but i guess if you faded him too you are going to be way out there on your own away from the pack.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Joeltimb said...

You have to download from DK first. Google is your friend.

Bulk Entry Edit Tutorial

• Rickytango13

@winnerchickendinner said...

Now the dilemma is the pass catching back or the bruiser.

Jamaal is a complete back, not just a pass catcher

• Randallus

@Rickytango13 said...

Jamaal is a complete back, not just a pass catcher

This. Jamaal is underrated. He could potentially start on quite a few teams.

In terms of talent, he’s in the top 20-25 best RBs in the league easy.

• theghostofveebs

Re: fading Kamara, are we chasing DK reception points? Because the Panthers could limit 10.5 receptions to 18 yards and 0 TDs. I don’t think that’s the most likely scenario but the 30% / 40% / 100% Kamara exposure narrative is a bit much.

Re: Marvin Jones, the passing game TD equity (qualitatively) is 60% Golloday / 30% TJH / 4% running back / 4% Jones / 2% Hall. So if you want to exposure to 4% of Detroit’s passing game in a game where both teams may try to feature the run, have at it. It’s not a bad GPP play, but temper expectations and compare other options at this price point is all.

• BIF

@whodat2 said...

Thanks Randall. So I’m fine using players from that game then I hope.

👍

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.