1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theghostofveebs

Question re: Titans

Assuming AJ Brown leads in targets, who finishes second between Jonnu, Humphries and Davis?

• thedkexperience

Can I interest anyone in a Herbert-Henry stack?

• PaperStacking92

@theghostofveebs said...

Question re: Titans

Assuming AJ Brown leads in targets, who finishes second between Jonnu, Humphries and Davis?

That’s a tough one because Tannehill loves to feed everyone. In the 1st game against Den with all 4 of them playing. AJ and Davis tied for the lead in targets with 8 apiece. Humphries and Jonnu tied for 2nd with 7.

• CheeseCutter

Pittsburgh’s offense is way undervalued. Ben, his young receivers, and Conner, all under 4% owned against an awful Tennessee defense.

• winnerchickendinner

@lukemiller42 said...

I like mahomes josh Allen and Watson the best I think. Feeling Texans will b criminally underowned when Green Bay has one of the worst defenses. Kelce I just love this week so Mahomes fits that. And josh Allen is just the best play imo but he’s also the most expensive. Rb has to b kamara. 100/100 isn’t impossible. Gio Jamaal and Kareem hunt are the other 3 I like.

Gb is one of the worst defenses against the run but not the pass. Tampa won that game on ronald jones and david johnson has yet to show he’s that efficient this year.

• Njsum1

Marvin Jones for 4400, Thank me later

• Georgesteele

Is double stacking a bad strategy for GPP? Am I limiting my upside when I do that?

• Njsum1

@Georgesteele said...

Is double stacking a bad strategy for GPP? Am I limiting my upside when I do that?

Only if you eat the top turnbuckle before kickoff.

But seriously…no, it’s fine if the game goes off. A bring back might be a good idea to,go with a double stack.

• BIF

@Njsum1 said...

Marvin Jones for 4400, Thank me later

Golladay has the far better matchup and doesn’t get mentioned Hmmm

• thedkexperience

I feel like every game today is a trap and this is the week we all remember none of us know anything.

• beare

anjy aaron jones info

• byo34

Gpp help please.

Swift/Hunter Henry or Robinson/Ebron?

• lukemiller42

i like aaron jones against the terrible houston run defense. im starting to think hes going to play

• BazookaDad

@BIF said...

All I see is fish swimming in the sea. People overthink this shit way too much.

• CheeseCutter

@beare said...

anjy aaron jones info

NFL network reporter at the game keeps saying game time decision. MRI showed mild calf strain and he wants to play. He’s strutting into the stadium with his sombrero on right now.

I’ve taken him out of all my lineups, so he’ll probably score 30.

I’m actually still of the opinion that if he goes, we’ll see more of a 50-50 share with Williams.

• kps3205s

@thedkexperience said...

Can I interest anyone in a Herbert-Henry stack?

Already there for my single LU. Debating Allen also.

• squidkill

@CheeseCutter said...

NFL network reporter at the game keeps saying game time decisions. MRI showed mild calf strain and he wants to play. He’s strutting into the stadium with his sombrero on right now.

I’ve taken him out of all my lineups, so he’ll probably score 30.

I’m actually still of the opinion that if he goes, we’ll see more of a 50-50 share with Williams.

You’ve had Aron Jones in actual lineups?

• BIF

@BazookaDad said...

Yah there are some bad football player names being tossed around – it’s like everyone is rushing to the sale rack at a store.

Just because it is cheap doesn’t mean it is good !

• JSteele

Diggs, Anderson, OBJ, McLaurin, Ridley, Adams, Diontae, Hunter Henry, Mahomes, Bourne, and Metcalf.

Anytime TD parlay

• CheeseCutter

Yes, I start making lineups on Wednesday night, and was heavy on him until the injury news came out.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@BazookaDad said...

Who are your top plays?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@BIF said...

Yah there are some bad football player names being tossed around – it’s like everyone is rushing to the sale rack at a store.

Just because it is cheap doesn’t mean it is good !

Who are your top plays?

• Njsum1

@BIF said...

Golladay is the chalk of chalks, why would he need to be mentioned…hmmmmm

No one wants to play Marvin Jones. We just saw what JJ did last week. For 4400 imo, he’s a good contrarian play.

• kps3205s

@BIF said...

What’s your thoughts on AJ Green for $4300? 5” height advantage with a favorable match up from what I see on the chart that was posted on here.

Thinking him and Jets D as my 2 punts.

• Georgesteele

3v3 Robbie Anderson/Cook/Higgins vs Golladay/Fells/McKissic

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).