1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BazookaDad

@theIrrigator said...

I definitely eat some chalk but I also mix in pivots. Everyone wants McLaurin. I like JuJu, Claypool, and Chark as pivots off him. Everyone wants Keenan Allen, I like Mike Evans or OBJ as a pivot off him

Pivots I have those but I don’t consider those contrarian plays. I’m all over AJ Brown and he isn’t being touted. I consider him chalk, well in my mind anyways.

I more meant that it seems like some go out of their way to make a guy like Marvin Jones fit. Sure he has the blow up potential but I’d rather have a solid floor than a boom or bust guy.

We all think differently but I just noticed too many trying to get cute. If your 1% guy gets a career game, happy for you. You still need to be perfect at every position.

My strategy is unlikely to win a solo million but I would take a 20 way split for a million all day long.

• Dfspacman

Possible Kamara stat line 8 receptions 90yards, 10 rushes 42 yards.
    Murray 20 rushes 130yards 2tds, 2rec 17yards

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@BigRay said...

Hyde if Sea/Ari goes shoot out mode pivot off williams

That’s definitely contrarian lol

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@NarrowJ said...

Ok, thanks. Maybe Burrow/Bernard then? That way I don’t have to pick which WR goes off? Instead of Boyd/Higgins maybe I’d go Ty Hill/TreQuan Smith…

Wouldn’t go Tyreek – best cash options at WR today are Davante Adams, Tyler Lockett, Terry McLaurin, Keenan Allen (TreQuan is good as well)

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dfspacman said...

Possibly. I think Kamara hits the rushing and receiving bonus on DK

• squidkill

@NarrowJ said...

Burrow/Bernard/Boyd/Higgins is total of $20,700 salary on DK and allows me to get the higher priced RB1, WR1 and TE that I want without punting at FLEX. Anyone have a good guess at O/U for FP for those 4 combined? I think I’d want 75ish or more for that to be remotely successful?

EDIT: This is for a cash game lineup.

squidcity12 send it

• NarrowJ

Ah Lockett, yes I can get Lockett/TreQuan. Thanks!

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@squidkill said...

squidcity12 send it

• monarch

Not much talk about Jared Cook. Has he been in a situation like this without Michael Thomas and then the next safety blanket guy in Emmanuel Sanders? He is the type of guy who can score twice.

• 49noobers

So Jamal Williams a good chalk and Saint Bernard a bad chalk. Also not hearing much on James Robinson. Could smash.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Not much talk about Jared Cook. Has he been in a situation like this without Michael Thomas and then the next safety blanket guy in Emmanuel Sanders? He is the type of guy who can score twice.

Cook will be my highest owned tight end by a mile. Then mixing in Kelce, Henry, Fells, Schultz

• mbunner23

Any Robbie Anderson love?

• Dfspacman

Bryant listed ahead of njoku

• DarthPasta

With weather considerations, is Henry a better option than Kelce for TE in cash?

• Dfspacman

I don’t know how this game ends up going, Brees is just scared to let that ball go

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Dfspacman said...

Just as possible stat line 8 receptions 90 yds 1 TD, 10 rushes 42 yds 1 TD. Murray 20 rushes 130 yds , 2 receptions 17 yds.

• Dfspacman

Anyone on Jones with Fournette healthy?

• Dfspacman

Singletary week

• squidkill

@49noobers said...

So Jamal Williams a good chalk and Saint Bernard a bad chalk. Also not hearing much on James Robinson. Could smash.

note that chris thomp is out

• squidkill

@thehazyone said...

i’m here for the clicks

• BiGtIGeRs

@BazookaDad said...

You may not agree with me, but I don’t play punts, or rarely do. This week, I have nobody I would consider contrarian. Everybody shits on the chalk but that shit wins every week, lol. You don’t need a 1% dart to win the milly maker or whatever, just need the right combos of guys, that’s all. I do 60 lineups and just mix and match the “chalkier” guys I guess, been working out for me.

if it was that easy we would all be winning every week

• Randallus

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone on Jones with Fournette healthy?

Jones didn’t make my cut list. I don’t hate him though. If we didn’t have free squares everywhere, I would have the field on him probably.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@BiGtIGeRs said...

if it was that easy we would all be winning every week

You don’t win every week?

• infantryboys

@damionismyname said...

grace jones? tom jones?

You’re showing your age, Squid.

• Dfspacman

Ruggs for the money

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).