1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jdtrey

@AdamBski said...

Are we finally gonna get a Julian Edelman game??? Total GPP play… I’m sure his ownership is gonna be sub 5%. Any feedback from you Boston guys would be appreciated.

Not a Boston guy but did his 8 catch career high 179 yds in week 2 not qualify?
    Edelman has 11 drops this season – leading the NFL, I don’t think Cam trusts him as much as Byrd, Harry and the RBs.
    Not saying it can’t happen but they haven’t seemed to have much of a connection except for that 1 huge game.

• BIF

@monarch said...

Teams have to play first round QBs. The franchise is on the clock to see if they can win with him. The template is cheap QB for a few seasons and then spend up on pass rushers and secondary. Thats one of the proven ways to make a run at the Super Bowl. The Dolphins are obligated to find out if Tua is the guy or not first before they make potentially destructive moves in the offseason.

Miami is 3-3 and just a half game out of the last WC spot and they also won 2 in a row.

I get the 1st round pick optics but you are doing ok and the QB spot has not really been the issue besides one game early in the season.

• emnj69

@winnerchickendinner said...

Only backs i really like are Connor/Hunt for this slate

I am done with connor-too he is not getting all of the goal line work-saw way too much b snell lately.

• emnj69

@BIF said...

Miami is 3-3 and just a half game out of the last WC spot and they also won 2 in a row.

I get the 1st round pick optics but you are doing ok and the QB spot has not really been the issue besides one game early in the season.

I agree Fitz has played great for the most part-a rookie will have a learning curve best to play him once playoffs are no longer an option. I mean u play to win the game right? Said in my best herm edwards voice

• winnerchickendinner

Keenan Allen should get low ownership after that last stinker. Bounce back against that Jax D.

• BIF

@thedkexperience said...

Generally speaking a top 10 lineup in a single entry will end up around 3 times a min cash in a multi entry. I did not check last night. It was the Sunday Night/5 PM 2 game slate. I got 148.20.

My guess is the winner in the multi entry probably had 160-180. If anyone knows please let us know.

148.20 was a Min Cash on DK in the big $15 entry for $25

• BIF

@emnj69 said...

hmm where was that from fd? I had them and didnt get that lol

DK

You had to have them on same lineup in the big $15 entry

Just got email at noon CT

• RatedDAL

@Randallus said...

I don’t quite understand the logic. If Fitz was playing poorly, ok. But he’s not. A lot of rookie QBs ride the pine the first year while they learn the ropes. IIRC, Mahomes and Lamar didn’t play much until their sophomore NFL season. Could be wrong though. All I’m saying is there’s no reason to bring the guy in at the moment with Miami on a tear. Wait until Fitz plays a bad game at least.

I’m gonna say Fitzpatrick leading them to a wildcard birth is the last possible outcome Mami was interested in this season. They wait any longer and they don’t get Tua important game reps or they bail out in the middle of a playoff push.

If Tua leads them there, so be it but Fitzpatrick is only hurting draft position and Tua’s development time.

• jdtrey

@RatedDAL said...

Tua’s development time.

See this is where we differ, I believe a rookie QB has a HUGE advantage starting his career behind an established veteran. There’s been too many cases over the years of throwing a rookie QB to the wolves right away and it drastically changing the trajectory of their careers downward. Look at all the top QBs in the league, almost all of them rode the pine the majority of their rookie year.

• thedkexperience

@BIF said...

148.20 was a Min Cash on DK in the big $15 entry for $25

Thanks Bif! Yeah, that’s not surprising. I have yet to have a big single entry score that would have been more than a nominal cash in the bigger games.

• Alvance83

I know they don’t cost as much as the previous two but for salary purposes I like Hunt/connor to better fit my lineups. I will have my shares of kamara /jones

Hunt and Gibson at first look for me. Really thinking moss in my gpp plays. I’ve sucked so bad last 2 weeks second guessing my gut instinct

• Alvance83

Keenan Allen should get low ownership after that last stinker. Bounce back against that Jax D.

I believe he was hurt before end of first quarter

• thedkexperience

@jdtrey said...

See this is where we differ, I believe a rookie QB has a HUGE advantage starting his career behind an established veteran. There’s been too many cases over the years of throwing a rookie QB to the wolves right away and it drastically changing the trajectory of their careers downward. Look at all the top QBs in the league, almost all of them rode the pine the majority of their rookie year.

I’m surprised it took this long. Fitz has been very good this year to be sure, but Miami wants no part of making the playoffs unless it’s on the back of Tua.

They have a treasure chest of draft capital and a clean cap sheet. Their goal should not be to make the playoffs in 2020-21. It should be to win the Super Bowl in 2022-23. This move helps that.

• TopDawgs07

@Randallus said...

There’s a lot of good options at QB this week. I’m trying to limit myself. Right now, I’m sticking to Rodgers, Wilson, Murray, Herbert, and Tannehill.

Watson and Ryan are intriguing, but I don’t want 10 QBs for my 20 LUs. I eliminated them as options because Packers and Lions have decent defenses who have held opposing quarterbacks to average fantasy scoring. If I’m being honest, I still like them this week, but the 5 I mentioned are more appealing to me.

You and I sound similar. I play small stakes and will play 40-45 LUs a week. I try to play anywhere from 3-5 QB’s depending on the week. Otherwise I feel like I get spread to thin on my LUs overall. So I have to take some stands others may not.

• superjon

@jdtrey said...

Look at all the top QBs in the league, almost all of them rode the pine the majority of their rookie year.

Not saying there isn’t any benefit to a guy sitting his first year, but I don’t think it’s an absolute necessity. Especially if that player is extremely talented.

Russell Wilson played 16 games
    Josh Allen played 12 games
    Lamar Jackson played 16 games
    Dak Prescott played 16 games

• dominicanpapi

Fitzpatrick was bordering on Fitztragic in that Jets game even though they won 24-0. I probably would have rode the wave but it’s very rare that QB drafted that high rides the pine for a full year. I would have thought Tua would have b/c of his hip issue but I guess they want to see what they have.

• AdamBski

@jdtrey said...

Not a Boston guy but did his 8 catch career high 179 yds in week 2 not qualify?
    Edelman has 11 drops this season – leading the NFL, I don’t think Cam trusts him as much as Byrd, Harry and the RBs.
    Not saying it can’t happen but they haven’t seemed to have much of a connection except for that 1 huge game.

I must have overlooked that game when I was browsing through the log. The 5K price on DK seems very appealing.

• CheeseCutter

@Bnett2210 said...

Yea it’s easy to do if you go K.Allen/Firkser/Was D

Yes, I’m going with the Was D for cash this week. Dallas o-line is ugly. McClaurin, $5800 at WR, is another option from the Dallas/Wash game

• emnj69

@BIF said...

DK

You had to have them on same lineup in the big $15 entry

Just got email at noon CT

hmm let me check I h had in dk and fd both in the same
    thanks

• thedkexperience

@dominicanpapi said...

Fitzpatrick was bordering on Fitztragic in that Jets game even though they won 24-0. I probably would have rode the wave but it’s very rare that QB drafted that high rides the pine for a full year. I would have thought Tua would have b/c of his hip issue but I guess they want to see what they have.

I know that Chase Young is a very good young player but it still boggles my mind that The Football Team took him ahead of Tua.

If you believe Tua is a franchise QB (I certainly do) there is not a defensive end on earth worth drafting above him. Aaron Donald included.

• dominicanpapi

@thedkexperience said...

I know that Chase Young is a very good young player but it still boggles my mind that The Football Team took him ahead of Tua.

If you believe Tua is a franchise QB (I certainly do) there is not a defensive end on earth worth drafting above him. Aaron Donald included.

The hip stuff scares me a bit, especially for a QB. Our offensive line is trash too so…it wouldn’t have worked out well this year lol. I for sure thought we were going after Newton b/c of the Rivera/Turner connection but they probably thought Newton was washed.

• jdtrey

@superjon said...

Not saying there isn’t any benefit to a guy sitting his first year, but I don’t think it’s an absolute necessity. Especially if that player is extremely talented.

Russell Wilson played 16 games
    Josh Allen played 12 games
    Lamar Jackson played 16 games
    Dak Prescott played 16 games

I agree it’s not an absolute necessity but I think it’s a clear advantage when you’re able to use it. Wilson and Luck are the exceptions to the rule. (I know Luck is retired)

Lamar only started 8 games his rookie year, and only played in 12 so not sure where that 16 came from. (behind Flacco) ETA: His first 4 games were 1-5 PAs I believe.

Josh Allen is probably hurting his trajectory as we speak honestly. Yea he flashes here and there but he would’ve been much better having someone to learn behind. Most of his flashes have also been on the ground.

This is going to be an unpopular opinion but Dak is massively overrated in my eyes. He is a product of having a phenomenal offensive line and an insanely talented true workhorse RB. Yea he’s got some talent but I don’t think he’s worth 30 a year, let alone 40+. (yes I know the line is injured right now but Dak was only putting up video game numbers because of how bad their defense is, not how good he is – see Jameis)

• thedkexperience

@jdtrey said...

I agree it’s not an absolute necessity but I think it’s a clear advantage when you’re able to use it. Wilson and Luck are the exceptions to the rule. (I know Luck is retired)

Lamar only started 8 games his rookie year, and only played in 12 so not sure where that 16 came from. (behind Flacco) ETA: His first 4 games were 1-5 PAs I believe.

Josh Allen is probably hurting his trajectory as we speak honestly. Yea he flashes here and there but he would’ve been much better having someone to learn behind. Most of his flashes have also been on the ground.

This is going to be an unpopular opinion but Dak is massively overrated in my eyes. He is a product of having a phenomenal offensive line and an insanely talented true workhorse RB. Yea he’s got some talent but I don’t think he’s worth 30 a year, let alone 40+. (yes I know the line is injured right now but Dak was only putting up video game numbers because of how bad their defense is, not how good he is – see Jameis)

Hot take – Dak is underrated and one of the only reasons they won 8 games a year instead of 4.

Edit – Dak was on a 16 game pace for 6000 yards, 30 TDs and 15 INTs. Let’s say he threw for 5000 instead.

5000-30-15 versus 5000-30-30 is no comparison at all. Dak is twice the QB Winston ever will be.

• winnerchickendinner

Looking at Edelman you’re banking on a Berrios type game (where he probably was not really planned for) or it’s a Kupp perfomance from the slot this past week.

• 33BeRad

@emnj69 said...

hmm where was that from fd? I had them and didnt get that lol

FD is still updating their “live” scoring from Sunday. I’m sure the check is in the mail. HAHAHA!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).