1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• CheeseCutter

Starting S (Savage) and CB (King) out for Packers, Akins out for Houston. Watson, Cooks, and Fells looking even better.

• Dfspacman

Is mClaurin likely to get some double team action?

• infantryboys

@DarthPasta said...

With weather considerations, is Henry a better option than Kelce for TE in cash?

I like Henry a lot today, so he’ll probably post a 4/32/0 line.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dfspacman said...

They rendered Hopkins ineffective last week

• HoodsFromTheWood

Hopefully nothing crazy, like a punctured lung, happens before before kickoff. Lines are drawn, check…lineups made, check… chili bubbling, bloody mary’s mixed, check and check. The only box left to check is wishing you all good luck. Hope to see you at the top of the leaderboards

• KGBKEN

Lots of RB value on FD without hitting bad chalk. I see low owned James Conner, James Robinson #devin-singletary)Devin Singletary”:/players/devin-singletary-982203, Jerick McKinnon, D’Andre Swift, David Johnson. I have very little Gio or GB backs.

• infantryboys

@theIrrigator said...

They rendered Hopkins ineffective last week

Murray rendered Hopkins ineffective, with uncatchable passes.

• Discountdouble12

If you had to choose one Diggs or McLaurin?

• monarch

@Dfspacman said...

This is a family friendly forum sir!

• monarch

My mind keeps visualizing DeMarcus Robinson (3400) rolling into the end zone covered in snow in Denver. And then Tyrann Mathieu doing the same

• Dfspacman

@monarch said...

This is a family friendly forum sir!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@infantryboys said...

Murray rendered Hopkins ineffective, with uncatchable passes.

Good thing McClaurin has Kyle Allen instead of
    Kyler Murray

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Discountdouble12 said...

If you had to choose one Diggs or McLaurin?

Diggs

• NarrowJ

Ok last question I promise lol

Ronald Jones and James Robinson are same price on DK. Is this an obvious choice like I think it is (with Thompson OUT, Fournette IN) or do we think Jones still gets 20ish carries?

• mbunner23

Washington Football team defense is gonna have absurd ownership today and watch the Cowboys come out and drop 40 pts.

Cowboys have been terrible but they don’t lack talent, I could see Zeke feasting and Dalton get comfortable throwing to CeeDee and Cooper

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

My mind keeps visualizing DeMarcus Robinson (3400) rolling into the end zone covered in snow in Denver. And then Tyrann Mathieu doing the same

Are there snow angels?

• wiggitywhack

@monarch said...

I think Kelce is scoring both those touchdowns ;)

• monarch

Ultimate revenge game.

Jon Gruden vs Tampa Bay and Tom Brady? Kill two birds with one stone

• jcotdl

@mbunner23 said...

Washington Football team defense is gonna have absurd ownership today and watch the Cowboys come out and drop 40 pts.

Cowboys have been terrible but they don’t lack talent, I could see Zeke feasting and Dalton get comfortable throwing to CeeDee and Cooper

this is our concern dude

• monarch

Maybe.

Cowboys do lack an offensive line and the Redskins are built around their defensive line and Andy Dalton cannot read a blitz. DK made a pricing mistake on the Football Team.

• monarch

I typically never go QB+RB+WR from the same team but…if Aaron Rodgers is the GPP winning QB then he probably lifts a MVS and Jonathan Williams to the finish like at 8.1k total salary.

• NDNole

I have a lot of godwin today. just a hunch I hope works out.

• wiggitywhack

Godwin has a good matchup, but I need to see Brady get some chemistry with him. They are not on the same page.

• charara1224

I cant seem to get off hockensen today on FD I think he prob catches another TD i just hope he can have at least a 5-50-1 type of day in a nice matchup.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@monarch said...

Ultimate revenge game.

Jon Gruden vs Tampa Bay and Tom Brady? Kill two birds with one stone

Chucky, the week before Halloween. In a theater near you

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).