1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Bryant-Mania!
    Mims-Mania!
    Too bad have so many OBJs.. and Hunts.

• BazookaDad

THERE HE IS, AJ BROWN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

• Supanice

High priced chalk going nuclear, a lot of people are going to be sweating that 8pm mega hammer.

No Adams no cash and he’s my second highest owned over 300 lineups.

Just wish I had a clue on how to pick tight ends. Felt like this was the perfect spot for a Fells 20 bomb, who has 0.

• timusbr

Sometimes DFS just doesnt want me to have nice things.

For every Devante Adams there is an OBJ.

No Adams — NO Cash.

• Dfspacman

Adams probably outscoring my whole team

• BazookaDad

@Supanice said...

High priced chalk going nuclear, a lot of people are going to be sweating that 8pm mega hammer.

No Adams no cash and he’s my second highest owned over 300 lineups.

Just wish I had a clue on how to pick tight ends. Felt like this was the perfect spot for a Fells 20 bomb, who has 0.

I used to struggle with TE until I decided to never punt again. Hunter Henry, Kelce and Kittle are the only 3 I considered this week.

• depalma13

Boyd, Bryant and Adams with all the late night hammers.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Davante is so good.

• budfox6

Adams’ lineups going nuclear!

• Supanice

@biga0787 said...

Kareem hunt is a lockkkk. I read that like 300 times this week. The dude is trash.

Right now it is the usage, he is only being used right up the gut, has 0 catches which is his specialty, and they are throwing every down in the red zone.

• marker0357

need some Diggs

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@BazookaDad said...

Ya, they are. Metcalf and Murray haven’t even played yet. Hunt and Brown could be doing better for sure but ultimately shouldn’t kill my lineups.

Next time I’ll list all 14 receivers I use in my 60 lineups. Clearly I don’t use same 3 guys in every lineup. How is DJ Moore a bad play? Y’all crazy

I was mainly just giving you a hard time because the list of guys you had “everywhere” after lock was different than the list of your “top guys” pre-lock. There is a long A.J. Brown TD for you

• Supanice

On the wrong highly leveraged side of variance again, AJ Green touchdown drop which would have put him at 5x and the Davis TD called back.

• budfox6

Send in Dinucccccci

• odanny

Jerry Jones paid all that money to Zeke and he barely cares, his defense is garbage, and he has elite WR’s and no one to throw them the ball. Next year he gets to break the bank with Dak and still have a garbage defense.

• noddy

@BazookaDad said...

I used to struggle with TE until I decided to never punt again. Hunter Henry, Kelce and Kittle are the only 3 I considered this week.

Do you have unlimited salary or do you have to play by the same rules as the rest of us?

• Dfspacman

Ben Dinucci for the money, hope Dalton is alright

• monarch

You guys like Rojo or Robinson for the afternoon? Or Clyde-Edwards-Helaire?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

DiNucci time! Dalton got knocked out. Literally.

Cowboys Superbowl bound!

• Baysman

How the hell does Stafford not have a passing TD against this defence? Brutal.

• monarch

Jon Bostic attempted murder on Andy Dalton

• noddy

@Dfspacman said...

Ben Dinucci for the money, hope Dalton is alright

The guy who hit him is surprised he got kicked out. Some of these guys are such idiots.

• NDNole

I know gurley scored a TD but sheesh. WTH is he even out there for? Doing next to nothing

• Bigb1485

Pretty low scoring games across the board…a little surprising

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.