1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mrshhhh

qbs getting rushing tv

• RatedDAL

@cdub6238 said...

Minshew mania dead yet?

His destiny is the heir apparent to Fitzmagic. Once Jags dump him he’ll catch on in numerous places being serviceable but never the guy.

• NDNole

@cdub6238 said...

Minshew mania dead yet?

I think he is a good QB. But im starting to come to grips with the fact he may be better suited as an awesome backup.

• NDNole

@RatedDAL said...

His destiny is the heir apparent to Fitzmagic. Once Jags dump him he’ll catch on in numerous places being serviceable but never the guy.

He think he could do well in a shanahan offense.

• Gtzerphy

Is Herbert injured?

Edit: looks like he’s back in

• damionismyname

@Gtzerphy said...

Is Herbert injured?

no they just called Sean Payton for that dumb Taysom Hill play.

• depalma13

@BazookaDad said...

Not going to be a millionaire but certainly profiting. All these late TDs gave me a decent cushion vs the money line with like 60% Murray to go and tons of Metcalf too. Carson, Hopkins, Lockett all in play for me also for late hammers

Could you please link one of your lineups. I’m very curious to see how your builds are getting all of these studs.

Who is J Reed? WTF. Where is Jackson? And it was easy to fit in the chalk studs.. use NYJ or WSH D, Mims, Bryant. Fit in Hopky, Kamara, Adams easily.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Chargers running like a billion gadget plays today apparently….just a gross game for Jackson or Henry to do much.

VERY annoyed.. still O run for J Hasty.. don’t understand.. Wilson JR has 10 carries already? Mind-boggling. And it’s a Kelce-DUD as well. Guess I’m toast today even with all the big hammers to come.

• NarrowJ

Geez, earlier I mentioned a Burrow/Bernard/Boyd/Higgins stack… that 20.7k of salary scored 110 FP. Wish I would’ve stuck with that, but yeah, no lie… I was laughing at myself too trying to stack Cincinnati Bengals players.

Shoulda done your Cincie Stack vs atrocious Clevey D. Absolutely

• Xtrixterx

McKinnon miss the flight? Hello Wilson at 0-1%…

• depalma13

@NarrowJ said...

Geez, earlier I mentioned a Burrow/Bernard/Boyd/Higgins stack… that 20.7k of salary scored 110 FP. Wish I would’ve stuck with that, but yeah, no lie… I was laughing at myself too trying to stack Cincinnati Bengals players.

I have that exact Cincy stack

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@NarrowJ said...

Now for GPP it’s a different story. You were talking cash.

• Logan7777

@depalma13 said...

Could you please link one of your lineups. I’m very curious to see how your builds are getting all of these studs.

Yep, sure……….

• cdub6238

Lock…smdh

• cdub6238

This Herbert guy is pretty good

• damionismyname

Parmesan for the td!!!

• noddy

@BazookaDad said...

Not going to be a millionaire but certainly profiting. All these late TDs gave me a decent cushion vs the money line with like 60% Murray to go and tons of Metcalf too. Carson, Hopkins, Lockett all in play for me also for late hammers

I would like to know how you are fitting all these guys in your lineups

• squidkill

@NarrowJ said...

u know the difference between cash and gpp builds? serious question

ha.. now it’s D Parham Jr? Unbelievable man. Need Allen/Guyton. Yeah Wilson at 1%.. expected Hasty to get some run at 0% McK is persona-non-grata.

• yisman

Just heard of National TE Day today

https://www.nationaldayarchives.com/day/national-tight-ends-day/

Who created this day? This day was founded by the NFL in 2019.

How should this day be celebrated or observed?
    We want people to send messages to their favorite tight ends – whether it’s greeting cards or video messages. If you see a tight end in person, please give them a hug.

• damionismyname

@noddy said...

I would like to know how you are fitting all these guys in your lineups

gio, J will and there you go…

• NDNole

How does brady have 157 yards passing and mike evans does not have a catch?????????????????????????

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.