1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Evans is hobbled. Easy Fade.

• budfox6

JWJ in the hizzy.

• odanny

Got two legs of my parlay home (Buff. -5.5, Pitt. +7.5) and now need Arizona to lose by no more than 9 points. A late FG at MetLife kept me alive.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

Just heard of National TE Day today

https://www.nationaldayarchives.com/day/national-tight-ends-day/

Who created this day? This day was founded by the NFL in 2019.

How should this day be celebrated or observed?
    We want people to send messages to their favorite tight ends – whether it’s greeting cards or video messages. If you see a tight end in person, please give them a hug.

Just heard also. They said Kittle. Dont know if they were being serious or not

• noddy

@866 said...

Evans is hobbled. Easy Fade.

He was not on the injury list.

• budfox6

@odanny said...

Got two legs of my parlay home (Buff. -5.5, Pitt. +7.5) and now need Arizona to lose by no more than 9 points. A late FG at MetLife kept me alive.

Arizona might blow them out. 👀

• SkateFiend

NFL is brutal for me at the moment, and it’s way harder than NHL. But I often hear NFL is the easiest DFS sport.

• noddy

@odanny said...

That looks like a teaser and not a parlay.

• Njsum1

Brady not washed….washed QB’s can’t make the throw he just did to Scotty Miller

• depalma13

@Logan7777 said...

Yep, sure……….

Never mind, I see he doesn’t play DK. That explains it.

• nloc

Was that the first defensive TD?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Chiefs D!!!

• yisman

went with the wrong cheap Browns TE
    should’ve gone Bryant over Njoku

• cdub6238

FML…KC defense with 2 Tds now…

• Njsum1

@budfox6 said...

Arizona might blow them out. 👀

When a man looks into the abyss, and there’s nothing staring back at him, at that moment, man find his true character…and no, Arizona will not be blowing out Seattle

• NarrowJ

thehazyone/squidkill

Yes, I know the difference between tournaments and cash games. Funny, actually the reason I’d edited that post to clarify it was for cash entries was because someone said it wasn’t a good option for tournaments.

I’m not downing anyone’s advice. I had serious reservations about using 4 Cincinnati Bengals originally, or I wouldn’t have asked for opinions on it.

My post was more of a funny-that-one-worked-out type of message. I wasn’t complaining about any advice anyone had given me. The only person that can f**k up my lineups is me, and I usually do a fine job of that week-to-week. Nothing negative meant at all whatsoever.

• yisman

this really sucks

I have no KC D

I have Kelce

and I bet Denver +points

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@nloc said...

Was that the first defensive TD?

2nd. But chiefs had the first one also

• budfox6

I want to see Tom’s birth certificate, he’s no older than 35. 👀

• odanny

@noddy said...

That looks like a teaser and not a parlay.

Correct, with an odds boost (+200)

• cdub6238

Not that I looked to take him…but did Mckinnon sleep with a coaches wife or daughter or something?

• marker0357

Breaking News!

Jerry Jones has fired the entire Dallas Team and staff and has replaced them with the University of North Texas. He has also reacquired Jason Garrett to coach them for the rest of the year. Strangely, the New York Giants wanted nothing in return and were seen snickering after the deal was finalized.

• Logan7777

McHasty in and McKinnon No where to be seen.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Had a Burrow-Hunt-Boyd-Higgins-Hockenson lineup with four players remaining. Decided to swap from Justin Jackson-Chargers D to CEH-Chiefs D. Still have two left from the hammer. Need a CEH second half.

• Jpitten

@cdub6238 said...

Not that I looked to take him…but did Mckinnon sleep with a coaches wife or daughter or something?

I went 100% mckinnon in afternoon

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).