1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 49noobers

@marker0357 said...

Try Glenfarclas (if you can find it). It’s not well known but very testy if you like Speyside like Glenlivet. Reasonably priced as well.

Thanks will give it a try. Generally, a 750ml lasts me a full week until I am having a bad fantasy day on Sunday.

• marker0357

@49noobers said...

Thanks will give it a try. Generally, a 750ml lasts me a full week until I am having a bad fantasy day on Sunday.

same except it’s bourbon for me

• Steverino01

Lockett

• Alvance83

Let go Lockett!

• donkeydealer

Hate having to fade a Sunday night game.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@donkeydealer said...

Hate having to sweat a Sunday night game.

This. The current winnings are going to be taking a serious hit with every big play in this game.

• damionismyname

how is fanduel still having issues 2 weeks after the debacle? pretty shitty imo.

• Supanice

Got Daniels at .06% and he drops that pass with no one in front of him, hate to see it.

• damionismyname

@Supanice said...

Got Daniels at .06% and he drops that pass with no one in front of him, hate to see it.

got him also..smh

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@Supanice said...

I have him at low owned in showdown….when I see a guy drop one like that I always think that’s the only pass he will see all night lol.

• joephoto

Before the start of this game I was 7th in the DK Milly, no players in this SEA-ARI game though.
    Love to end up in the top 100.

• jayzee666

My only sweat is to see if 1 of my 20+ LUs will min cash. But I already knew the answer back at 12:55 PM this afternoon. Copy and paste this for the next 10 weeks or so.

• marker0357

• budfox6

Hopkinssssssssssssssssss

• BBWC_10

@joephoto said...

Before the start of this game I was 7th in the DK Milly, no players in this SEA-ARI game though.
    Love to end up in the top 100.

I think you will do better than that unless this game is a big time shootout.

• JCappy

Bif – did you play your H2H in any tournaments? Unfortunately — I did not. I was back and forth between Mike Davis and James Robinson. Would have had 200 points with 3 quarters of Kyler left.

• 49noobers

Is FD live scoring screwed up again? Or i am really losing more than half the amount I entered in $4.44 FD million. I guess its later.

• damionismyname

@49noobers said...

Is FD live scoring screwed up again? Or i am really losing more than half the amount I entered in $4.44 FD million. I guess its later.

fanduel is on shrooms

• budfox6

@damionismyname said...

fanduel is on shrooms

lol

• monarch

Something going on with Chris Carson

• budfox6

lol Russ.

• budfox6

I bet DK was a beast in Tag as a kid.

• monarch

DK Metcalf good lord. One of the best plays Ive ever seen

• theIrrigator

@monarch said...

That was awesome

• zovyn

@monarch said...

Almost as good as Don Beebe on Leon Lett. :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.