1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• budfox6

Chris Carson is on the bus.

• odanny

Sitting on 249.46, anyone know how much I would be winning in the Milly?

• zeeshan2

Got Metcalf at CPT instead of Lockett; of course

• Steverino01

No Lockett, No Cash!

8 catches, 133 yards, 2 TD’s in the first half.

• P0key

I only play Lockett when Seattle’s at home..this is gonna sting

• callmetouch

So my 167 line won’t be enough wtf. Since when is the line like 175 to min cash WTF

• callmetouch

@odanny said...

5th

• JCappy

Until Carson learns how to use his body to break tackles and not his head — this will be a regular occurrence.

• BIF

@squidkill said...

Brady is washed — I heard it here on this board in 2016

Tompa Bay !!

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Please DK never include the Sunday night game again lol. This is an epic disaster of main slate winnings.

• synth

41 points in the first half is not a dud lol

was a fun sweat to see thousands and thousands of dollars in my winning going into the last game though

• callmetouch

@jlowery73 said...

Please DK never include the Sunday night game again lol. This is an epic disaster of main slate winnings.

100000000000x true. FFS

• JCappy

@callmetouch said...

So my 167 line won’t be enough wtf. Since when is the line like 175 to min cash WTF

everyone picks from the same player pool. this is going to happen when two chalk sub 5k Rbs hit 20+ and multiple chalky receicers blow up. the same reason you have 167 is the reason the cash line is so high. if the cash line wasn’t so high, you wouldn’t have 167.

• monarch

Carson had a concussion three weeks ago. I think he may have had another in the 1st Q. While he was on the ground someone landed on his head. He played one more snap as a blocker and that was it.

• mnstone14

i get that you can beat these lineups and have a big advantage, but man, the selling of lineups is kinda crazy. looks like 35-40% of my cash contests all bought from moklovin.

• odanny

@callmetouch said...

5th

Thanks, what is the payout for 5th?

• BIF

@JCappy said...

Bif – did you play your H2H in any tournaments? Unfortunately — I did not. I was back and forth between Mike Davis and James Robinson. Would have had 200 points with 3 quarters of Kyler left.

Oh yah always – it’s my cash lineup and in a bunch of single entry and 3-max plus the Milly

202+ DK points and still another half of Lockett and Kyler to go 👍

• JCappy

@mnstone14 said...

i get that you can beat these lineups and have a big advantage, but man, the selling of lineups is kinda crazy. looks like 35-40% of my cash contests all bought from moklovin.

Cash has been like that for the past few years.

• BIF

@monarch said...

DK Metcalf good lord. One of the best plays Ive ever seen

All that for zero fantasy points and Russ keeps throwing to Lockett ;)

• JCappy

@BIF said...

Oh yah always – it’s my cash lineup and in a bunch of single entry and 3-max plus the Milly

202+ DK points and still another half of Lockett and Kyler to go 👍

You could donate half your points to Hazy

• BIF

@jlowery73 said...

Usually true for me but this game is great !

My late hammers were a mix of the 2 QBs and a ton of Lockett and Kirk

• yisman

poor decision by Kyler there

gotta throw the ball there, not try to scramble for 5

• sharksfansd

@jlowery73 said...

I am trying to remember, is this how it used to be when DK and FD first started? Yahoo currently does it this way and I don’t prefer it.

• BIF

@odanny said...

You’d be 6th now for $20K but still a half to go and a ton of people have 1-2 players going.

I have one at 220 with Russ-Lockett and another at 210 with Russ-Lockett-Kirk both between 800th and 1000th

• yisman

FD 2H boost on Metcalf

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.