1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

@sharksfansd said...

I am trying to remember, is this how it used to be when DK and FD first started? Yahoo currently does it this way and I don’t prefer it.

used to be MNF was included too

then they changed to get rid of MNF

then a few years ago they got rid of SNF

• monarch

If Arizona loses they will be in last place in the NFC West at 4-3. Decent chance they all get in

• odanny

@BIF said...

You’d be 6th now for $20K but still a half to go and a ton of people have 1-2 players going.

I have one at 220 with Russ-Lockett and another at 210 with Russ-Lockett-Kirk both between 800th and 1000th

Thanks BIF, I’m winning 2K, 12th place out of 554,000 but I can only advance one place, everyone ahead of me has Lockett too. I’m happy with $2K on a $3 entry.

• Dr_Gonzo

@odanny said...

Thanks BIF, I’m winning 2K, 12th place out of 554,000 but I can only advance one place, everyone ahead of me has Lockett too. I’m happy with $2K on a $3 entry.

Hell yeah, congrats

• Dfspacman

Subbed out Robinson for Carson smh

• odanny

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Hell yeah, congrats

Thanks man, my biggest win.

• Dfspacman

Anyone with a late stack? Lockett going off

Showdown.. Got Lockett Hopky Kyler.. and of course Carson. Won’t even cash. Carson is the new Glass. Main slate have game stacks but again Carson.. some Drake’s.. Edmonds.. Too many duds. D K dudded. Went mainly Murray/Hop/Lockett with assorted Duds. Kelce-DUD crippled me.

• yisman

they’re claiming Carson has a foot injury

• fitz2k2

Will they keep the sunday night game on next week main slate?

• callmetouch

Yeah carson won’t play any more snaps, wow.

• yisman

@fitz2k2 said...

Will they keep the sunday night game on next week main slate?

no.

• squidkill

@BIF said...

Tompa Bay !!

At least the Pats look good. 🥴

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@JCappy said...

You could donate half your points to Hazy

Lol I literally just pick one of my GPP lineups. Obviously I picked a really bad one this week. Just figure the rest of you are playing cash lineups so I’m just taking the high variance approach.

Nice lineup BIF.

• zovyn

Not often you can get two Beast of the Week picks busting on the same Sunday.

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

Lol I literally just pick one of my GPP lineups. Obviously I picked a really bad one this week. Just figure the rest of you are playing cash lineups so I’m just taking the high variance approach.

Nice lineup BIF.

👍

• damionismyname

@thehazyone said...

Nice lineup BIF.

where is the avatar…..time aint up yet…

• factorial89

early vegas odds for week8 has k.c at -20.5 pts. over the jets. k.c ml is at -2306

• JCappy

@thehazyone said...

Nice lineup BIF.

I was wondering about that. How many entrants does there have to be in a winner take all does one shift from a cash to a tournament mindset?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I really just play that for fun. My cash lineup did good today but didn’t touch BIFs.

• P0key

Who in this concentrated Arizona offense is about to troll this TD??

• squidkill

@JCappy said...

I was wondering about that. How many entrants does there have to be in a winner take all does one shift from a cash to a tournament mindset?

Depends the peeps u play with, I’m in home DK 20 man leagues where I use my cash lineup because of how soft the competition is. Usually anything under 20 entrants for me.

• budfox6

Murrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Alvance83

Keep feeding 16 russ

• damionismyname

need a metcalf td here to get some xtra cashes….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.