1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• boisethunder55

Lockett props hitting across the board for me wish I had bet it harder

• BBWC_10

@cdub6238 said...

Kingsbury is officially a moron…

Why not go to the ground game with 4 minutes left down 2 scores? LOL

• BBWC_10

Need a Murray to Kirk oh by the way!!!

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@zeeshan2 said...

Holy S; I don’t think I could stomach that. I already have a bad family history of heart problems. I obviously couldn’t do what Peter Jennings did last week and play 40k in one day

I am disciplined about it. Always 2K. I have a 20K bankroll I start the season with. It’s at 30K now but I stick with 2K.

• Alvance83

@zeeshan2 said...

Serious question: how much would you say you guys spend on dfs each week especially nfl dfs?

I play 20-40 on dfs and way too much on games and player props

• cdub6238

@BBWC_10 said...

Why not go to the ground game with 4 minutes left down 2 scores? LOL

Was almost the 2nd time they got stuffed, counting the ridiculous plays after the almost pick 6

• JCappy

@zeeshan2 said...

Holy S; I don’t think I could stomach that. I already have a bad family history of heart problems. I obviously couldn’t do what Peter Jennings did last week and play 40k in one day

Different amounts of money means different things to different people. I would guess very few of us are making a living off of DFS at the end of the day.

One of us could have a big day and that means we can go to the steakhouse for dinner … some of us could have a big day and that means we can go to McDonald’s.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I’m gonna score 200 in cash and barely profit in H2Hs. Thank goodness for double ups.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@JCappy said...

Different amounts of money means different things to different people. I would guess very few of us are making a living off of DFS at the end of the day.

One of us could have a big day and that means we can go to the steakhouse for dinner … some of us could have a big day and that means we can go to McDonald’s.

Yea losing 2K doesn’t mean anything to me. It’s why I can take the aggressive approach I take.

• JCappy

I have a set amount that I will gamble each week regardless of what I did the week before.

If I win a $75 H2H — those winnings are coming straight out of DK and into my pocket. It makes the whole thing much more fun to me.

• Steverino01

Kirk again

• zeeshan2

@JCappy said...

Yes true for sure

• JCappy

Anyone play cash on Showdowns? What the hell are these guys doing in there? My lineup is absolutely garbage and I’m still in the top 40%.

• Dfspacman

First place in the millimaker has a zero from Fells

• BBWC_10

@BBWC_10 said...

Need a Murray to Kirk oh by the way!!!

That just put me in the green for the day. I’ll take it after the OBJ debacle

• bearcats594

@zeeshan2 said...

there are a few guys who play hundreds of thousands a week

• zovyn

@zeeshan2 said...

Serious question: how much would you say you guys spend on dfs each week especially nfl dfs?

Generally $150-$250 each weekend, spread out over 7-10 slates on FD. Most weekends I’ll hit enough on 2-3 slates to keep the dream alive for another week or two. Got killed on the main slate and 1pm slates and the 3-man challenge but did well on the Superflex, the Thur-Mon slate (so far) and the 4pm only slate. fwiw

• BIF

@zeeshan2 said...

$1K-$2K usually

• zovyn

@JCappy said...

Anyone play cash on Showdowns? What the hell are these guys doing in there? My lineup is absolutely garbage and I’m still in the top 40%.

I’m guessing there was a lot of ownership on Carson, Metcalf, and Drake…

• Alvance83

That Kirk td dropped me $200 😢

• bearcats594

What a game

• Dfspacman

The difficulty of nfl Dfs is underrated lol
    To win a GPP u need so much to go your way..

• marker0357

they’re gonna tie this game up yet

• BIF

@Alvance83 said...

Tough to talk yourself into too much Robinson after last couple weeks matchups and not doing much with it

Yah but I had 10% of him – just not the right combo 😡 only had 16 Milly entries

• marker0357

ballsy run call

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.