1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

I just have a question, how are Jones and Kamara locks? I thought the move was to lock in Jones and Kamara when Adams and Thomas are out because Kamara/Jones become more involved in the passing game. If the team’s best receivers are back, wouldn’t that knock them down a peg? Granted, if you’re doing stacks it doesn’t matter but maybe I’m wrong when I think they’re not auto-locks.

• infantryboys

@dominicanpapi said...

I just have a question, how are Jones and Kamara locks? I thought the move was to lock in Jones and Kamara when Adams and Thomas are out because Kamara/Jones become more involved in the passing game. If the team’s best receivers are back, wouldn’t that knock them down a peg? Granted, if you’re doing stacks it doesn’t matter but maybe I’m wrong when I think they’re not auto-locks.

I think the return of their respective #1 WRs effects Kamara more than Jones, since Kamara is more involved in the passing game. As far as both being auto locks, I don’t know. With their two salaries accounting for $15.1K, the average salary you’ll have for the rest of your players is $4985. I’m not sure that’s an optimum strategy.

• CheeseCutter

@dominicanpapi said...

They’re 3-down backs with legit shots at 30-40 points on any given Sunday.

Packers have the #1 adjusted line yards and Saints are #4.this week, both are favorites, etc. At their prices, they’re cheap for both floor and ceiling.

That being said, Murray will probably go out and score 3TDs.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@CheeseCutter said...

That being said, Murray will probably go out and score 3TDs.

And Jamaal will be lurking, ready to vulture Jones. Derrick Henry and Mike Davis probably not as vulture-able

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I absolutely love a RB from the GB-HOU game. His name is not Aaron Jones.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@thehazyone said...

You’re playing Tyler Ervin revenge also!?

• NDNole

@thenefariousone said...

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek7stop.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week7stop_xxx

Thanks. For whatever reason it looks like its behind the paywall now.

• 33BeRad

@thehazyone said...

Sweet Avatar! I think that’s a keeper! HA!
    Now I have to play every possible RB from that game other than AJ because you nailed the Swift call. HA!

• winnerchickendinner

Won’t lie I do have David Johnson in the player pool this week.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@thehazyone said...

Friends don’t let friends click on David Johnson. Someone grab his device quick.

• CheeseCutter

Diontae Johnson ($4200 on DK) back at full practice today for Pittsburgh.

• factorial89

at times i use DFS and sportsbetting as a hedge for each other. there are 8 home dogs this week . i like the bengals-raiders and titans any other picks

• superjon

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Friends don’t let friends click on David Johnson. Someone grab his device quick.

What’s wrong with DJ?

Touches have been trending up and it’s a great MU.

• winnerchickendinner

B-b-but Deandre Swift last week

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@33BeRad said...

Sweet Avatar! I think that’s a keeper! HA!
    Now I have to play every possible RB from that game other than AJ because you nailed the Swift call. HA!

I’m still playing AJ fwiw, stupid not to. That HOU run defense is almost as bad as the GB run defense. hint hint

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

I absolutely love your new avatar !

👍

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

I absolutely love your new avatar !

👍

yea yea I almost wasn’t going to post at all this week, but I deserve the beat down.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

P.S. Send the invite, I saved exactly $10 in my account just for it.

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

P.S. Send the invite, I saved exactly $10 in my account just for it.

Oh yah – will do

• HoodsFromTheWood

@superjon said...

What’s wrong with DJ?

Touches have been trending up and it’s a great MU.

Nothing in a MME GPP format. Gotta spread the butter to cover the toast. But I play 3 LU. Gotta cut player pool way down and he doesn’t make it for me. Opportunities/DKpts/price last 3, 21/13.9/5.4, 21/12.3/5.2, 19/11.2/5.6. With the volume he’s getting he’s just not paying the rent. Except for week 1 he’s meh. You play him in cash, not because he’s good, because he’ll be chalky at that price and volume.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

DJ isn’t a cash play for me. Strictly GPP.

• superjon

Nothing in a MME GPP format. Gotta spread the butter to cover the toast. But I play 3 LU. Gotta cut player pool way down and he doesn’t make it for me. Opportunities/DKpts/price last 3, 21/13.9/5.4, 21/12.3/5.2, 19/11.2/5.6. With the volume he’s getting he’s just not paying the rent. Except for week 1 he’s meh. You play him in cash, not because he’s good, because he’ll be chalky at that price and volume.

Fair enough. Yeah, I’ll be doing 150. I’ll have to see what ownership projections look like on Saturday. If he’s projected for 25% I’ll probably be overweight.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@thehazyone said...

DJ isn’t a cash play for me. Strictly GPP.

Yeah, I don’t play cash, assumed he was viable at $/vol. Are you a 150 lineup guy? Do you use him in SE 3E games?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Yeah, I don’t play cash, assumed he was viable at $/vol. Are you a 150 lineup guy? Do you use him in SE 3E games?

20 lineups except for SuperDraft where I play 150 (because they give me $500 if I max enter, I don’t turn down free money haha).

I’ll play DJ in 4-5 of the 20.

I play about 10 SE/3 max contests. He’ll be in about 20% of those as well.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@thehazyone said...

20 lineups except for SuperDraft where I play 150 (because they give me $500 if I max enter, I don’t turn down free money haha).

I’ll play DJ in 4-5 of the 20.

Will there be any that have DJ and Jones together?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).