1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -4 ) at Las Vegas ( 4 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -10 ) at Denver ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at New England ( -1.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 7.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 56

Monday, 10/26
    8:15 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theghostofveebs

@thehazyone said...

I’m still playing AJ fwiw, stupid not to. That HOU run defense is almost as bad as the GB run defense. hint hint

Dillon or Williams?

Looks like they are trying to work Dillon in, and who can blame them after the Tampa beat down.

• theghostofveebs

@thenefariousone said...

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek7stop.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week7stop_xxx

Thanks for this.

Interesting to note the worksheet makes Lattimore seem like an avoid, whereas Frelund has listed him as top 5 veterans who are becoming a liability based on PFF stats.

• squidkill

@CheeseCutter said...

Diontae Johnson ($4200 on DK) back at full practice today for Pittsburgh.

$4,200 Cheapest he’s ever been. Weird price

• DarthPasta

Could you go with Burrow for cash? Good matchup and solid floor…and allows you do to some things at just a few hundred more than Allen…

• 33BeRad

@thehazyone said...

I’m still playing AJ fwiw, stupid not to. That HOU run defense is almost as bad as the GB run defense. hint hint

Yeah, I will have AJ but have to give you your props for the Swift call. And since you didn’t specifically say DJ I was just saying now I have to cover all bases! HA!

• Randallus

@33BeRad said...

Yeah, I will have AJ but have to give you your props for the Swift call. And since you didn’t specifically say DJ I was just saying now I have to cover all bases! HA!

Did you end up playing any Swift? I considered him prior to Hazy mentioning him. I thought he would get me 15 points, so he would meet his value. I didn’t think he would pop off and I only had him in 2/20 lineups. Then Hazy said something and I changed it to 5/20 lineups. 😂

• NDNole

@thehazyone said...

I think Hou run D is actually worse.

• winnerchickendinner

Hmm just looked at Superdraft and the multiplier is an interesting concept. And Bell is $4400 on Dk. Do they hit the ground running with him is the question.

• Randallus

@winnerchickendinner said...

Hmm just looked at Superdraft and the multiplier is an interesting concept. And Bell is $4400 on Dk. Do they hit the ground running with him is the question.

After CEH’s performance, I don’t think so. My guess is they use him primarily in the passing game. CEH hasn’t been super efficient pass blocking in the backfield.

• Bnett2210

@squidkill said...

$4,200 Cheapest he’s ever been. Weird price

Yea at 4200, with his role when healthy it’s going to be hard to not go there in cash.

• parrothead112

Not familiar with Superdraft. Does anyone have any opinions compared to Draftkings.

• Njsum1

Demarcus Robinson is worth a shot for 3600

• 33BeRad

@Randallus said...

Did you end up playing any Swift? I considered him prior to Hazy mentioning him. I thought he would get me 15 points, so he would meet his value. I didn’t think he would pop off and I only had him in 2/20 lineups. Then Hazy said something and I changed it to 5/20 lineups. 😂

No, I didn’t play Swift. I got too locked into Gibson, and I got too locked into the thought that Detroit would fall behind and pass. I don’t play enough lineups to really hedge enough so a few things I need to just take my stand.

• 33BeRad

@parrothead112 said...

Not familiar with Superdraft. Does anyone have any opinions compared to Draftkings.

I think Hazy plays there

• 33BeRad

Anyone going Teddy B revenge game?

• superjon

Sterling Shepard who has been on the IR might play tonight. Just a heads up.

• winnerchickendinner

Apparently Thomas for the Saints picked up a hammy injury during the bye week. Saints backs may be in line for a bigger workload again.

• emnj69

@Njsum1 said...

only if no sammy

• TopDawgs07

@thenefariousone said...

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek7stop.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week7stop_xxx

Thank you, sir.

• osuryanf

@thenefariousone said...

This is great. Thank you for this.

Any chance they have a similar chart for RB’s?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Same with Perriman at 3.7k or Byrd at 3.8k. Dont think any or those 3 guys get it done though. 4k range has some guys that could get it done that I will play

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@osuryanf said...

This is great. Thank you for this.

Any chance they have a similar chart for RB’s?

• infantryboys

Michael Thomas pulled a hammy at practice and is now questionable. Bump for Kamara.

• thedkexperience

@TubScout said...

I’ve scouted CFB for a long time. I can tell you NFL teams can’t evaluate QB’s with good accuracy. They panic and throw darts. 9/10 the qb doesn’t make the team, the team makes the qb. Front office and fans pressure teams into forcing QB picks.

When you have a High Draft Pick, you have got to take the best sure fire player. But they don’t and often unload massive draft capital that sets the teams back even further. I can’t recall the last time I had more than 3 draft worthy QB’s on my big board. And often my big board is less than 65 players. QB is very difficult to forecast with so many variables and subjective influences.

Sure but you can also make an argument that roughly half the teams in the league don’t even know what a quality NFL quarterback actually is.

You get guys like Elway who picks a new 6 foot 5 statue every other year. You have guys like Gettleman who passes on a half dozen QBs for a RB one year only to draft a 3rd round prospect at QB in the top 10 the next year. You have the Bears who have literally never ever picked the right QB.

Meanwhile you get Lamar Jackson nearly falling out of the first round when he should have been the first pick in the draft. You have Deshaun Watson who should have been the first pick in the draft. These guys played more then a dozen games each on national television and were obviously going to be studs if you actually understand what wins games in the NFL these days, which is primarily the ability to extend plays.

All these teams get stuck on “can he make all the throws” and they try to find the next great drop back “prototype” QB but fail to realize that most good drop back QBs aren’t good until they are near 30 (see Tannehill as the most recent example) without realizing that guys like Brees and Brady are total anomalies that aren’t worth chasing in the draft. Hell, Brees stunk for 3-4 years too.

QB evaluation is easy. There are levels to this. Joe Burrow and Tua are on a special level. Lamar, Watson, Mahomes (I had never seen him throw in college personally so I didn’t know about him that much) are on that level.

Every team should spam QBs early in the draft repeatedly until their is no doubt. No defensive end ever is more important then a great QB. Chase Young will need way more then 100 career sacks to even begin to justify picking him over a POTENTIAL franchise QB. If Tua actually is a franchise QB even if Young turns out to be Reggie White it’s a dumb pick.

• Njsum1

@emnj69 said...

only if no sammy

Of course

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).